Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Tell us your theory then

I don't believe in the Big Bang, but I don't believe some guy lives in heaven and let's us in heaven

Do you honestly believe an imaginary figure that nobody has seen or heard in thousands of years - if ever - created the entire universe from nothing in pretty much a similar manner?

there wasn't "absolutely nothing", there was a singularity that contained all the matter of the universe, and it expanded.

It's a theory with more proof than "seperated the waters below from the waters of the heavens with a firmament"

God made the world, duh.

Have you never read, ummmmmm, The BIBLE? Its got it all right there.

newfag here, why is there always a post like this with the same goddamn picture

Really, if you compare the Christian creation myth with the scientific theory of the big bang, they're both quite clearly describing the same event, but the Christians simply personify the nothingness and the singularity.

But, of course, this is only when you apply scientific knowledge to the Creation myth and try to make sense of it. On its own the myth is just that, a myth.

It might be one dude. This is how he gets his kicks and his free replies.

weak.

I'd like to believe in a big bang for the cunts that keep posting this shit

i was saying that I am the newfag

Nice posting the same picture twice in one day nigger

You are alive for only the time you are. Universe for you started when you were born, with consciousness. Don't try and decode the universe, the only thing you'll ever decode, is yourself

That's about as deep as the puddle of cum under your desk, faggot

>more proof
where is this proof? honestly, do you actually believe there's proof the big bang occurred?

Does OP Suck cock?

Sauce.
If one or both of those bitches gets fucked I wanna know about it

If it's not true then why is the universe constantly expanding?

Same guy does it trying to push Christianity, or just start an arguement. Personally, I'm Christian. I don't give a shit if you aren't, think what you want, be as ignorant as others believe you to be, because in their eyes, you're just as bad

god is all there is

there is no place where god is not