So, what do you think about their new album?

So, what do you think about their new album?

boring as fuck like all their other boring shit

I think it's boring. It lacks everything that made Jamie's In Colour and their first album good, while trying to be both.

Hey, their first album is pretty good

Yeah, it's their worst

It's okay

Playing-in-the-bedroom-of-a-basic-bitch-while-she-takes-black-and-white-instagram-photos-in-her-dresser-mirror-core

Terrible. Jamie XX's solo album was good but this just didn't work. Also the vocals are pretty shit too.

man all you bitches are about to change your opinions once you see pic

I gave up after 3 tracks. Life is too short

It's gud.

It's okay

i think it's an 8.4 honestly

7/10

it's great

stop hating people

jamie xx is a genius afai'mconcerned

Their debut is honestly in my Top 50 of all time, listening to it rn. 'Coexist' is beyond forgettable, and 'In Colour' was pretty poor save for Sleep Sound.

I like this album. The lyrics aren't spectacular and aren't too engaging for the *most* part. But nothing is offensive and there are bits I really dig, so. The vocals are in a weird limbo state where they're not "flat" like on the debut nor do they have much conviction.
I don't dig Jamie's new production style, though. Again, nothing offensive, however 'Dangerous' and 'On Hold' are the only two tracks I can differentiate from the rest.

Despite all that, I enjoy it while it's on. It's a solid enough album that I'll be listening to in full a few more times. 3.35/5.

I like this write up and I agree with most of it.

But going to 2dp when rating out of 5 is insane. dis is clearly a 7.7/10 4 u.

link to mega?

Can't possibly be worse than In Colour

mega.nz

>young turks

oh huh

AOTY

Haha, thanks for that, friendo :-)

But--I like RYM's five star system and using the track average for the final score matches how I feel 99% of the time.

Anyway.

How come it's a 3.35 and not a 3.30, 3.40 or a 3.34

>alt-right basement dweller who only associates that term with cenk kasparian

who and what

It would be 6.7/10 if you could do math friendo :^)

I like+use RYM's track rating system, and take the average score for the tracklisting, using that as the album's final score on RYM.

That score aligns with my feelings of the album as cohesive unit 99% of the time :-)