Are any services where you can pay to cuddle with a little girl, like 7 or 6 years old? That are legal?

Are any services where you can pay to cuddle with a little girl, like 7 or 6 years old? That are legal?

Well, you could ADOPT. Or find a relative that has kids.

checked dem trips
also the look on Dr Cameron's face is the look i would give you

I sincerely hope there are not.

This is now a thread for getting repeating digits.

My sister has a 5 yr old girl. I want to cuddle with her. Do you think I can just ask?

Cuddling? Is that a sex term?

You must be the gayest pedo ever.

You should play on luck, it's your best chance

Anyone who helps OP is a childsex apologist

I'm not a pedo. I have a gf soo I'm not gay.

get sent to prison i bet a large man will cuddle you so you will feel like a 6 to 7 year old girl

Adopting is by far the most reliable option, only problem is you have to actually take care of your child, shit is expensive, and on top of it all it's not even from your sperm, so you should consider growing her to want your d

Sorry then, I apologize.

Well I mean...she will send me gifts she makes and draws me pictures soo she obviously likes me right ?

Hahahahahaha

No. No there are not.

You are not worthy of girl cuddles and you should kill yourself

/thread

Maybe Thailand but otherwise no no legal way.

Nice trips
And pediatricians?
But You'll have to study and suxh for that kind of job. Maybe just a pediatrician nurse is quicker

Your sister or her little girl? Either way seems like if you have a day where you both sleep in the same house you might just be able to get away with a night of spooning. You could also go camping, makes things slightly easier. Maybe tell her things aren't safe and she might want to cuddle to feel safe, you know? Don't get your hopes up, this is just a suggestion

Why the fuck
I.....
I dont even know.
I swear i will end up killing someone the way society is.

Little girl.

What kind of fucked up thread did I walk into?

I cuddle with my nieces all the time. One of them was particularly ennamered with me and would come lay down with me in the morning in her shirt and panties I could tell she was horny because she would pull up on them and I would see he slit. I had a morning wood one time and she came in and when I woke up, she was just standing there staring at it pulling on her panties. She would wrestle with me and always tried to put her crotch on my face. Sometimes her panties were loose and I would see her pussy while she was watching cartoons. Good times.

Nigga! No! Bad!

Oh, I forgot to mention she was 18 and not blood.

that happened

She would lay on me with her crotch in my face watching tv I would just lay there and smell her pussy.

I just fucked my dog and still want to fap to this.

Fap fap fap fap.

That's like pissing into an ocean of piss.