Melissa McCarthy calls Ghostbusters haters lonely losers

"I hope they find a friend"

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/iEPEHQ7Xzbw
wired.com/2010/12/ff_angrynerd_geekculture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What to friends have to do with making a shitty movie...

Lonelyshaming

>"I hope they find a friend"
Y-you too

this was said a few days ago, user. and she's right. movie is gonna be shit, but she's right.

Amazing how integrated society is becoming; how identity politics, media, and social media are fusing into a single system.

Good luck having an unpopular opinion in 50 years.

She's probably a nice lady IRL, I feel bad for her having to defend this shit.

I hope you find the salad bar, you fat cunt.

I probably have watched this movie they had hired 4 ugly fuckers.

apologize

My friends also think that it will be shitty.

One friend tried to defend it, but after the SJW brigade buttblasted on James, he also decided not to watch it, the fucking Nerd fanboy.

Umm... You don't have to bring friends

>I probably have watched this movie they had hired 4 ugly fuckers.

>"I hope they find a friend"
But i thought we were all friends here!
United by failure and the love for shitposting.

We in anonymity share an even stronger bond that the group of jolly 'empowered' girlfriends they are trying to push down our throats.

>post on facebook how you though Star Wars Episode 15 was kinda boring at parts
>get arrested and charged for rape, misogyny, racism and you have to work in the Disney mines for 20 years to pay off your debt

>call a woman a slut
>SLUT SHAMING MALE SCUM HOW DARE YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT WOMEN

>Express an opinion online about movie as a male
>LOL LOOK AT THIS LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS. HAVE FUN NEVER GETTING LAID YOU VIRGIN MANBABIES

>get married
>OH NOES HE HIT ME LOL XD. GIBS MONEY FOR LIFE PLS

Women are a cancer on society, and I welcome shira law to put them back in place. Germany and Sweden have the right idea. Women need to be raped, tortured, and locked up at home.

>one of the film's biggest stars

What did they mean by this?

And her relative continues to spearhead a movement that has lead to the unnecessary deaths of thousands of children.

At least I don't have to live with that on my conscience, you fucking lard ass.

Not like you could have unpopular opinions 20 or 30 years ago either you fucking retard

Now you just get downvoted instead of losing your friends because you don't want to rewatch that fucking Bud Spencer movie for the 50th fucking time

>Women are the enemy, heh heh heh. Don't have kids, goy. Join MGTOW

*Tips*

Your points are extreme but I'm starting to sense some truth in them. It seems like the Internet and mass communication is elucidating how evil women are. It helps explain why so many of our fathers were miserable in the 80s.

I didn't say that. I said we need strict laws to keep the cunts in line and producing white babies. Bring back arranged marriages and don't let them out of the home without an escourt.

We can be 'this movie is shit' friends

:3

Sorry I love my one night stands too much

If I had to spend my entire life only fucking one woman I'd go insane

To evade the no singles policy

You know a lot of people don't care about this film but with all the actors and directors insulting everyone it might be pretty off putting.

>When you find out your sidechick is cheating on you

Yeah, Sharia law will definitely keep the babies white amirite user?

You're fucking stupid. Reported to the FBI for terroristic activities and I hope you get drone strike'd.

>Murder, rape, and violence are the only ways to save the white race! Heil Hitler 14/88

*Handrubbing intensifies*

you dont GET to bring friends YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG AT LEAST LOOK INTO GOOGLE BEFORE MEMEING YOU PEICE OF SHITTTTTT

Didn't they shoot the black one recently because some kid fell into her living room or something?

I was pretty indifferent to the movie, but all of this drama and attacking the fans really leaves a sour taste in my mouth and that is why I'm not watching it.

>doesn't want to rewatch Bud Spencer the 50th time
I hope your mom dies of aids you piece of cancer

hi redit

Can you be a fan of something if you don't want to watch it?
Not that it matters anyway, anyone can see this movie will be shit. In fact, I still believe the whole thing is some kind of money laundering scheme for the mafia.

>"You're not allowed to criticize our movie because it has women in it!"

at least im not a fat cunt who cant take responsibility

Is this the beginning of the end of modern cultural marxism as we know it?

I hope she doesn't find the fridge

Someone whose a fat obese person does not have any right to criticise anyone AT ALL.

>this is a 10/10 in America
Not even joking. That's why she got the part. Americans like looking at this.

This movie's failure is going to be the griefing epic of our time. All the principals are already throwing a shit fit because they know they got scammed into jumping onto a dying bandwagon.

When was the last time a franchise so loaded down with unwarranted self importance and poor judgement of this magnitude came about? This shit is going to ruin careers lmao.

And Romney's gonna get President. How old are you you fucking retard?

>getting in arguments with randoms on the internet about fucking GHOSTBUSTERS

How old are you shitstain?

>make shitty movie
>"NO ITS NOT SHITTY YOU GUYS ARE JUST MISOGYNIST AND HATEFUL NERDS"
good to know that they have an excuse every time they make garbage movies, women are equal mates, just you know beyond criticism and whatnot

None of those women are above a 6.

wew. maybe they just don't like the film.

Lol i was literally thinking about the romney butthurt image when I wrote that post. I think a new one eclipsing it will be spawned by this reboot.

I hope she finds a gym

>instead of losing your friends because you don't want to rewatch that fucking Bud Spencer movie for the 50th fucking time
You don't deserve friends.

>Haters gonna hate!

>players gonna play

>1990
>HAHA LOOK AT THOSE NERD VIRGIN LOSERS WATCHING THEIR NERD MOVIES

>2016
>WE NERDS NOW THIS IS OUR MOVIE FUCK OFF VIRGIN LOSERS GET A LIFE

Sometimes I feel like murdering a woman.

I hope so too, Melissa

>i'm just gonna shake

Uhh, I don't get to bring friends.

WTF I hate women now??

Maye I can be your friend tonight ;)

Sharia

Reminder that people who don't like the new Ghostbusters are Adult Virgins
vine.co/v/iEPEHQ7Xzbw

I don't know why they're so surprised.
The only way people wanted this movie in any capacity at all was with the original team.

It's crazy how it's the same its ever been but now the actual nerds are called "dudebros" and sexists by the people who call themselves nerds.

Ebin one liner mate, but there's way better and smarter ways to eviscerate this movie, and what it represents

Yes, we are very evil and constantly think about how to make the whitey have no babies.

you have to go back

>>>/reddit/

I actually really want to see this train wreck.
I might buy a ticket for a good movie and go watch this shit instead. Wish me luck, guys!

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Why would you ask an 8 year old that?

YOU ARE MY DANCING JEW-UH UH

Jews are one thing, and then Jews are another.

Obviously your average heeb on the street isn't in on it, but at a certain level the Jewish Problem needs to be understood.

>DAT GOO GOT IN MA VAGINA CRACK XD

>Obviously your average heeb on the street isn't in on it
Chaim pls

I know right ?

tfw used to be made fun of through middle school for still playing pokemon and then that stupid farmville came out and all of a sudden people spent hours on that.

*handrubbing intensifies*

Why is it still acceptable to attack a male's sexuality, masculinity, and social status when it's completely unacceptable to do so to a woman?

Traditionally male values are a problem for the NWO

Thanks for proving my point

Stuff that's meant to show how "enlightened" children are are really just through the filter of the parents who taught them to act that way.

I would hope the movie is PG-13 and loaded with inappropriate things, but I doubt that would deter her from taking her kid.

All my internet friends hate this movie.

I hope she finds a nice house-fire to jump into.

>couldn't even get a star removed
Wow so scary

Maybe the reason you don't have friends is you're an insufferable asshole?

>when you have no argument so you resort to ad hominem
women: not even once

It's just a movie, no need to call people name.

She was making it up you dumb cuck

Hey so I'm drunk as fuck right now so I apologise if I don't enunciate this properly but;

Does anyone else find it super interesting the way the idea of being a "nerd" or a "geek" has been totally hijacked culturally?

Originally they were young, white males who were totally openly despised by society. Now women are endlessly declaring themselves as "nerds" and "geeks" and vehemently swearing that those that oppose them aren't.

It's like culture gravitates around young, white males and whatever they find interesting. Openly, everyone hates them, but eventually, even if it's decades later, the rest of society latches onto it and tries to exclude them from the original idea.

Any feeling what I'm laying out right now? It's hard to explain it properly, but it's like young white males are trendsetters or whatever, and the rest of society are culture parasites. Maybe I'm being a little over the top.

See also:
>60's
>70's
>90's
>00's
>10's

The trailers look shit, but I have friends.

Sure, it didn't ruin my childhood; the new Indy and Wars did that.

Yes, you're right.

Men have always been the pioneers, with women playing catch up.

Holy shit that blonde chick makes me hard and I've got no idea why.

You would really enjoy this 2010 Wired article by Patton Oswalt. He covers what you're talking about in a great way

wired.com/2010/12/ff_angrynerd_geekculture/

Its just that young white males are western civilization to an extent, and the young are the most socially innovative. We create things that have value and people envy them, so they adopt the trappings of those things without understanding their essential qualities and exclude anybody who could discredit them.

The non-shitlords call it 'cultural appropriation'.

Why are you drunk on a Thursday? This is a Christian board

My friend also thinks this movie will be garbage, so kill yourself you fat ugly bitch.

Probably a syrian boy with nothing to do in his Swedish bull pen all day.

No nerds are still despised because they are fucking nerds. It's just the entertainment industry that caters to them idiot.

>omg i'm such a nerd pls look at me
Meanwhile fit guys can slay any girl they want

Are you telling me to abandon my fundamental interests because of some random ideology I give no fucks about?

Why would you take an 8 year old to a shitty movie with QUEEF jokes?