DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD

Whats your favorite drug and why?

If you've never done any, its never too late to start.

I'm currently on the come up on about 2gs of mushrooms. I feel amazing. This took too long to type

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/8410/Simple-Cubensis-Growing-Technique
lysergi.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dmt

I've never done dmt. i want to.

nothing. I prefer not to waste my life/money on short lived psychedelic effects. Get off the shit and appreciate real life.

I smoke weed nearly every day. It's my preference. Although, if I'm partying or hanging with certain people, I'll snort the occasional Opana or Roxy. Mushrooms are hard to come by in my area these days, and I prefer those over acid. I don't trust the chemists these days- more likely to get research chemicals. Ketamine is a very rare thing for me and I refuse to snort it. I prefer the IM injection method. TL;DR, I've tried a handful of drugs and know what I like.

Is me. I also fucking love cocaine and whiskey.

I'm on some speed ice pills rn i almost did snorted one so far i'm planning on using them both over the course of the hours
also smoked a 3.5ish gram blunt earlier and like 5 joins a bong and about 15 grams of jean guy

Well so far the favorites are amphetamine and alcohol. I prefer amphetamine over the shitty coke we have here because the high lasts longer and the euphoria is more or less the same

edgy b8 is edgy i r8 8/8

Weed, cheaper to get me high than drunk

LSD
clean high, took around 100ug feels ight

um I don't need drugs. I get high on life. Thankssss

People that say this are in denial

Smoke weed erryday. Thats all i do now, but back when i partied id have to say my drug of choice was blow

Meths the way to go

I honestly think everyone should try shrooms at least once. goddam amazing

Ur mum's pussy xd

But any drug is good

I love mushy, in fact I've got a few jars colonizing

how do?

yea. you're so right. my addictions include marijuana and alcohol

>favorite drug
Honest answer: heroin
Usual answer: acid.

Just did a 50cc shot loaded with methamphetamine. Tweakin tonight boys!

I fucking love weed. I totally understand it's not right for everyone or every situation, but goddamn if it doesn't help muh depression/ADHD.
Enjoyed shrooms, 8/10 would do again. Also want to try acid.

What are you saying? Pot is for any person or any occasion!

oxy from my knee injury p nice high

shroomery.org/8410/Simple-Cubensis-Growing-Technique

i injected 4 marijuanas at once after taking a shot of beer m8. U got nothing on me fgt

Where the he'll do you even get drugs? The closing thing to experiencing bliss is whip its and those are legal and expensive and almost not worth it in the long run.

Personally I get from friends, if I had the contacts myself I'd turn into a fiend

darkweb.

or have connects. id hook you up

You can buy legal RCs from here
lysergi.com
There are great substituted tryptamines and lsd analogues

Amphetamine is probably the best. Methamphetamine would be but it's almost too good and much more neurotoxic.

Meth is just too fucking crazy, I've always boxed beyond belief and done stupid shit on it

I think what my friend here is trying to say, is that real life doesn't meet the standards of drug users. Drugs are used exclusively to enhance life experiences. So, for your standard drug user, regular life isn't good enough to satisfy.

I didn't start overdoing it til recently and occasionally acted very bad recently. Which is why in the past I would've said meth was my favorite but now I say amphetamine.

Wat

aphp / apvp / mdpv
on aphp, 5-aeo-dmt and nox atm. sadly i have a big amphetamine tolerance atm.

aphp is much better than meth

One of my friends get this amphetamine that's mixed with meth to make us more addicted, I hate it

What is APHP ?

weed cause that shit goes good with music movies

its a betakeytone amphetamine analogue, instead of nitrogen its pyrolodin with a longer carbon chain.
its a modern take on mdpv (a lot of people know this is the worst of the bath salts) since that shit is very illegal now. aphp is a lot better anyway, easy to do more without getting killed. gets you higher, faster than meth and is a lot more addicting. basically you lost control completely :)
crazy how you cant make decisions when your brain is flooded with dopamine and serotonin and epinephrine.

Coffe. It's not as strong as Meth but it lets you keep your teeth.

Holy hell, doesn't sound like something I should do being schizophrenic and all

3 hits of lucy

Coffee* I'm tired mmkay

oh yeah man, im borderline and it makes me hear voices constantly after awile, then they voices get super real and say super crazy shit like mad shit. honestly cant tell them from real sounds. also you start seeing shit. pretty much everyone starts to see "shawdow people" as they are called. im not there yet, ill run out before then, thankfully. but you know right away its pretty damn good. just causes psychosis like a mofo.

Yeah that's the whole thing, regular amphetamines does that for me, so I wouldn't wanna play with that other stuff. That shit sounds whack

yeah but the high is amazing at first, then your just chasing the dragon, like i am now. most people end their binges by flushing their stash down the drain, i probably will too. i gotta work again, been 3 weeks :<
oh well fun while it lasted.

Damn right

Remember prometheus?
All true except he stole MDMA not fire

Adderall to start the day off....and a big bowl of Lemon Kush before bed.....

Could go for lsd or shrooms......

propylhexedrine

gasoline