This happened in my hometown

This happened in my hometown

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/football_announcer_reportedly.html

People bitch and whine about their right not to stand. What about people's rights to express their opinions about people who don't stand? Or does that not matter since apparently the pledge is racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think that those soldiers fought for the right for me to not stand if i dont want to and fuck you if you think otherwise

They also fought for the right for me to say you're a ignorant liberal piece of shit if you don't respect the country you live in and benefit from.

suck my dick

You can say "So and so should be shot" all day long. When you actively try to make it happen, then it's no longer a free speech issue.

Now you're getting it

Every dixie piece of shit can suck my dick. Don't like that I sit during the anthem? Put it right up your faggot ass. That's my opinion.

>YFW rednecks are the only ones who survive the shit hitting the fan.

I've said it once and ill say it again, I will stand to recognize the pledge but I will not hand-over-heart pledge my undying allegiance to America. Not standing is disrespectful but pledging without knowing what it means is simply asinine.

>MFW the south would literally become third world without the north.

I really don't react well to people demanding my respect.

Soldiers don't deserve any respect. They kill on command. Where's the honor in murder? If you take money then it isn't service.

It's retarded. People will argue about anything. The guy is trying to make a point. All these butt hurt, ignorant "patriots" are clearly missing the point. Stupid fucking Americans. There's such a thing as being overly proud, ya know. Especially when your country sucks the big one, two.

>YFW this is the only reason why

>YFW SHTF and we wipe out the niggers

WHY DO PRESIDENTS SET THE BAR?
WHY DON'T PRESIDENTS FIGHT THE WAR?
YOU DEPEND ON OUR PROTECTION
YET YOU FEED US LIES FROM THE TABLE CLOTH

Niggers really are such shit. I can confirm.

You're such a nationalistic faggot for sucking the flags cock. I don't have to stand for some gay piece of cloth thanks to this little thing called the first amendment. Yeah, you and other hillbilly autist have a right to bitch about it but that doesn't make your complaint any less retarded. Most of these "support the troop" edgelords never even served in the military.

lol we had a baby version of this in Australia where thugs would walk around at music festivals or outdoor rock concerts carrying a flag and ordering people to kiss it or get beaten up.
They'd only pick on kids though, i'm a grown up, the first time i saw this shit i yelled at em to fuck off. The second time they just ignored my presence and left the soft looking kids alone. The third time i was ready to break some teeth due to drinking in the sun and i asked em to try their shit with me.
When i was 18 i would have taken the lumps, but now i like being able to tell thugs to fuck off.
The announcer in his safe little box in OP pic is like Rush Limbaugh, extreme, far from the action, pandering to morons.

You're very terrible at trolling, kid.

Current milfag. Fuck standing for the anthem. You fucks who pledge and respect the flag are enabling the entirety of our corrupt gov'ts control and destruction of Earth and other cultures. You are the reason the flag is owned by oil companies, war mongers, corporations, and big pharma. I'm currently in the mil and I can tell you as someone on the inside. This country and all it stands for and represents is a disgusting lie.

We're "bitching" about your ignorance; your perception based on leftist propaganda that America is some racist fascist police state where the police hunt unarmed dindu's. We're bitching about you thinking the only thing that can fix government corruption and meddling is MORE POWER GIVEN TO THE GOVERNMENT... We're bitching because you're a fucking idiot, and you shouldn't be a fucking idiot...

>pic unrelated

Stolen valor is a great way to get your ass kicked, young one...

>"Them soldiers dyin so you can have the right to sit so you better stand or we gonna get them same troops to use physical violence against you!"

As much as I hate leftist crybabies and anti-american sentiment but continue to reap all the benefits cunts they have their right to sit or stand. It's part of what makes this country great. Plus those soldiers aren't taking shots for me, they're doing it for politicians who most certainly aren't orchestrating it "for the freedoms".

America as a nation is a corrupt corporate plaything. America as a country hasn't existed for almost two generations now. There's only an empty shell and a divided, multicultural people. There is no "America". That's what you people don't get. We don't have a culture. We don't have a legacy. We're just the shit on the rim from a dumping of other people's cultures.

That's why I carry a gun you fucking buffoon

Stolen valor lol. I don't care if you don't believe I'm a milfag. The valor you speak of doesn't exist anymore sorry. After World War 2 the military doesn't deserve honor. It's a fucking money machine THAT'S IT.

I think that soldiers are cucks.
Hope their legs get IEDed right off their asses.

Fuck off and die grandad.

You're either doing a bad job trolling or mentally unstable. Either way kill yourself.

You DO care if I don't believe me; it's the only reason you'd post that blatant lie in the first place... Further, it's the only reason you'd reply to me...

You're a liar, user... How's it feel to be such a worthless loser that you have to make yourself feel better by claiming to be something you're not?

>pic unrelated

ACTUALLY YOU SHUT IN FAT FUCKS..THEY FIGHT FOR BILLIONAIRES TO MAKE MORE BILLIONS YOU DUMB FUCKS.

believe you*

Thank you soldiers for sitting bored in a desert for six months to help secure oil company and military industrial complex profits. What a noble sacrifice we should honor by listening to some little shit vocally jerk themselves to the shittiest national anthem of all time

It's not something any sane human being would be proud of. I see it as a confession, not a boast.

youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A
This much better anthem, da comrade?

Just take today out to celebrate the 16 noble heroes of September 11 2001. No ridiculous flag or song for them. Just fear brought to the home of tyranny. Remember them always. Celebrate this, their day.

Yeah I hate the double standard
a conservative gets fired for saying something not PC
>It's the company's right, private business
Millionaire gets attacked for being a fucking unthankful unpatriotic Doucette
>haven't you heard f the 1st amendment? He better not get fired!

It is. I have an erection now.

VOTE TRUMP!

IF YOU WANT FREEDOM TO SIT DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM, MOVE TO CHINA YOU FUCKIN COMMIE NIGGER CUCKS!

>Rescue qt 3.14
>Says "thanks user"
>Tell her to suck my dick
>She refuses
>Tell her to go fuck herself and her right not to

This is basically what's happening.

>of course it was some dumbass stay-at-home mom who posted this

I agree that this kneeling thing is retarded, but it's always some stupid wife with a long-winded post

2016 thinking Drumph is American.

nice dick, fag

YEAH ONLY FAGGOT COMMIE CHINKIES LIKE FREEDOMS

IF YOU LIKE FREEDOM YOU CAN GIIIIIIIIT OUT

LoL, military doesn't fight for freedom no more. Nobody said, OMG I'm so glad they killed Osama because he was suppressing our 1st amendment rights. Only ones that can suppress your freedoms is the government you live under. And what happens when terrorists attack? Your own government takes your freedoms away not the terrorist.

>Donald Sterling loses his property, a basketball franchise, for his personal opinions that were supposed to be private anyway
>Colin Kaepernick calls police pigs and says they're killing people of color, gets made into hero

America 2016 everyone....