Did you ever shower with other boys when you were younger?

did you ever shower with other boys when you were younger?

also phil is clearly looking at chuckie's penis.

neato

neato

How young?

neato

i bet all three of them are circumcised

I always hated rugrats

I showered with other boys mannnny times and still do even now that im older. I have 3 younger bros, growing up we showered together a lot, also with some of their friends quite a few times. Showered with all of my friends, some more than others. Today I have 6 younger nephews, have showered with them all

Wasn't one of the families yiddish? I'm sure they are.

OP as usual is a fag

In the series they are around 12 or 13 years old.

damn i bet you have seen a LOT of penis

I forgot to include when showering after school sports also

lol i guess i have now that i think about it, easily at least 50, if not quite a few more.

ever do anything remotely sexual

that's what this episode was about
the school starts making the boys (and girls) take showers after gym class.

chuckie isn't really afraid of getting an erection or anything, he is just really self-conscious. he thinks he looks weird with his clothes on, and if the other boys see him with all of his clothes off (naked), that he will look even weirder.

he's less concerned about being made fun of for being naked as he is concerned about being made fun of for how he LOOKS while naked. not realizing all the other boys will be naked too and everyone's penis will be visible to everyone else.

I'm sure that this is not the first time tommy, chuckie and phil have seen each other naked or even been naked in the same room together, but that's what this episode is partially about.

and if you look at the screen shot phil is CLEARLY checking out chuckie's groin.

not really, closest thing would be washing/helping them when they werent old enough to shower on their own. I never considered it sexual, just something I had to do

so you have touched another boy's penis before.

>phil is CLEARLY checking out chuckie's groin.
everyone checks out everyone, just part of human curiosity

yea, i know. even as an adult i still "look" at other guys. but to draw it so blatantly, on a nickelodeon cartoon...wow.

yes, countless times.

were any of them erect?

i dont find anything wrong about it.

Me neither. Boys that age are going to look at each other's penises. I'm just saying that it is surprising the animators got away with it, even if it was for those few seconds.

It's like how in two of the original Rugrats episodes they drew Tommy's penis. Made him uncircumcised in both, by the way.

yess and this is realy fun - like to do it now days too

when helping them or just in general? when washing them i dont recall any, but I've seen them erect one time or another especially when they started puberty around 9-10yo. i remember when i was that age and basically had no control over my dick so i know what they have to go through

>yiddish

Yiddish is a language.

They're Jews. From Russia I believe.

I remember seeing it and wondering why his penis was so weird.
Little did I know...

starting puberty at 9 or 10?
dude.

i started at 12, which is about average.

you'd be amazed at all the wtf shit they put in children's movies/tv shows.

IRMV, earlier puberty is common in my family. got my 1st pubes when i was 9 also 1st erection i can remember. by the time i was 13 my dick was already full size, 6.5"

bumpp

this isnt even the gayest thread on Sup Forums tonight lol

So which thread deserve that honor?

it's a 20 way tie

use to bath with male cousin when we were like 7 or 8. we just naturally understood not to look at each other and we were at the point were we would talk about girls and stuff so we knew we were both super straight. we actually use to have fun playing like ship battles and stuff, we use to like war games. as we got older like 9 we just stopped hat shit because we understood we were a bit old for that shit.

that cousin is still super straight and closest fam i got. if being naked around other guys makes you feel uncomfortable then you might have some issues or a tiny dick

yea when i was twelve or so
we compared dicks and i learned about foreskins

no it isnt. yes its natural to want to look so you feel like you know more about them but normally you just dont because it makes shit awkward.

>naturally understood not to look at each other

except nature is the opposite

not in school
but i would often go on "camping trips" with my friends and their dad. we would stay at koa campgrounds and their dad would make us shower in the same stall together so he could make sure no one was perving on us.
considering that hes in prison now for some related things im thinking he probably had a camera goign or something

lol, looking doesnt have to be staring at it for a long time. ever heard of a quick glance? it's pretty easy, you should try it sometime.

>no it isnt
>its natural
>isnt
>is

pick one. also, stay in school, kiddo.