Is it me or is she already starting to lose her looks? I mean look at her most recent picture...

Is it me or is she already starting to lose her looks? I mean look at her most recent picture, her face is looking a lot more mature in this picture and doesn't have the teeny face she used to have one year ago, or is it that she is losing weight and that is affecting her face? because lately she has been getting a bit skinnier. A couple months ago her face was prettier and she loooked like she did 2 years ago.
She just turned 22 so is this change in her face that i'm noticing produced by aging or because she is getting skinnier?

She's disgusting

WHOA...SHE LOST EVEN MORE WEIGHT?? WTF?ANYMORE AND SHE'LL BE AN ACTUAL FAG'S WET DREAM

She's getting hotter, I would drop many loads in her pussy. I've had a hard on for her despite the gross skeleton frame.

so are you and your mom and yet most people here would rather be with her than with you

get used to it. plus with the total lack of nutrients she's subsisting on she's going to age even faster, cell death, dry skin, her hairs gonna fall out, osteoporosis. she honestly looks like shes onthe cusp of death. i also thought she was much, much younger at first, the way she behaves i mean.

Thats fine with me considering 90% of Sup Forums is pic related. If I were a chick I'd go for someone that isn't a degenerate.

HOW OLD IS SHE?

>people talking about her looking less hot when she quite clearly belongs in a fucking hospital on an IV calorie drip
>priorities

>tfw you'll never feel those boney knuckles massage your sphincter as she fingers your anus

Did you read the fucking post you autist fag

NOPE AND WON'T READ IT NIGGER.ANSWER THE QUESTION OR GO FUCK YOUR CAT FOR THE 5TH TIME.

Still looks disgusting

yyeah look at her legs they used to be a bit bigger

POST YOUR PIC. I BET YOU ARE EXTREMES. HER- EXTREMELY SKINNY. YOU- EXTREMELY FAT.

SHE'S FUCKING ONLY 22? IN DOG YEARS?

As long as she's still got a meaty hairless pussy, I'm in.

THAT PUSSY WILL BE HUGE EVEN 4 WEEKS AFTER DEATH.

Go fuck your hat you fuckin hoser

>she's going to DIE even faster
Fixed that for you

Anorexic women are known for having incredibly smelly pussies. Not the attractive smell either. More like a rotting smell.

>THE NECK

She looks like a god damn monster holy shit

This. I bet she reeks of rotten ass tuna and curdled milk.

maybe it is because she looks like she is a skeleton

Who is she anyway?

NOPE YOU KISS LESS VIRGIN. THEY LOSE THEIR SMELL AS THEIR HORMONES ARE FUCKED.THEY ALSO CAN'T GET WET SO IT'S LIKE FUCKING SAND PAPER.

ALSO,IN THE DEEPER ENDS OF ANOREXIA THEY LOSE THEIR MENSES AND CAN'T GET PREGNANT SO CHEAP B/C

Can someone post the webm of her meaty puss puss? Thanx

are you retarded? slellies don't age, and they don't lose their looks because they're skellies

A SEXY SKELETON

pls throw her some bread

is her body filled with parasites or some shit? how is she alive? what is her source of sustenance?

someone seriously needs to strap her down to a chair and force feed her some fastfood.

I HEARD THEY CAN TURN LEAD INTO GUMMY JELLIES AS WELL

NO THAT WOULD BE YOUR MON AND SISTER. FATTIES SMELL LIKE THAT.

SHE PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE COCONUT BUTTER AND CIGARETTES

its on my other pc sry bro i aint moving

Looks like she's gonna die

THEY CAN'T FATTY.SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU 12 YEAR OLD BALDING FAT FUCK. THE ONLY THING THEY CAN TURN IS YOU...TURN YOU DOWN THAT IS.

I reckon I could use her as a dildo.

If those legs aren't shopped she def lost more weight. Can't imagine she's going to survive this shit much longer. How the fuck is someone not intervening here? Not like she's hiding it.

What are you 12? Go the fuck to bed you faggot.

O FUCK SOMEONE GIVE HER A HAMBURGER!! STAT!!!!!

someone please post pictures of her vagina thank

is he getting to you that bad ? he roasted you good new fag

fuck off newfag

The dark circles aren't makeup...

>capslocking samefag

>>>reddit

I'd expect better from Sup Forums, not the usual 12 year old your mom bullshit. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you.

This guy knows. Last one I dated wanted fucked all the time but it was terrible. Looking at that jacked up body killed my boner... lol captcha "sandwich"

I want a picture of her vagina, not your fucking opinion. I want to look at her vagina. I want to view the picture. Post the picture, post it, post it from your hard drive where you look at it every day trying to convince yourself you're not gay

It's called crystal meth, faggots

Disgusting sack of bones, add 10 kilos and shes fuckable

he butt hurt that bad huh onely new fag?

don't worry mummy will be home form the bingo hall soon. she'll tuck your tubby ass in bed and make you some warm milk to make the boo boo hurt less..u were roasted bad dude.

HOLY SHIT SKELETOR IS REAL!!!!!

fuck off newfag

Yea you're right, I might as well go cry myself to sleep since I'll never be as alpha as you.

I bet your voice sounds like a squeak toy. Get off Sup Forums and finish your homework.

are you really taking this board that serious new fag? suicide self please

Yup

the butt hurt flows like shit from your 400 pound ass........ it's been awhile i have seen a baby bitch get this crustily butt hurt over a roasting..and the guy who roasted you is retarded...which makes you??

I ACTUALLY FAP TO TRAPS REGULARLY BUT THANK FOR YOUR CONCERN

You're really hurting my feelings user. You better apologize or I'm telling my mom. She'll call the cyber police and have them back trace your ip. She works for the cia so she can do that.

SHIT I JUST REALIZED I WASN'T IN A TRAP THREAD
FUCKING SKELLIES

Nah, yo. Their vags stop bein able to produce the right bacteria to stop infections so they get yeasty and infected. You're right about the sand paper though.

cringe. not even funny...just sorry...like your life..sorry

[citation needed]

The police are on their way.

it's called AIDS.

UNLESS YOUR MOM IS ANOREXIA (WHICH SHE'S NOT): HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW? KISS LESS VIRGIN.

I'm sorry but are you listening to yourself? Vaginas don't produce bacteria. The only thing I think comes close is that their excretions might change in chemical quality and kill off certain "good" bacteria, allowing other ones in

Go to bed Hailey.

That didn't look like an apology. I'll give you one more chance, or else you're getting v& kid.

DUDE, YOU ARE TALKING TO A 12 YEAR OLD LEFT HOME ALONE WHILE HIS MOM SEARCHES FOR SOME CRACK. THIS GUY CAN BARELY FIND HIS OWN DICK,MUCH LESS FUCK ANOREXIC WOMEN.

FUCK OFF LOSER.

som 1 triggerd lol

She never had looks as far as I know. Her hands look like the jockey's from left 4 dead 2

Aww, did I hurt your feewing wittle boy? I think it's time you took a nap, you're getting cranky.

thats it I'm on my way. wait there!

I told you to go to bed. Don't make me take your phone.

>starting to lose her looks
she never had any shes fucked

Vaginall flora. Never took human biology? Look it up.

>less bitching
>more posting hot pics
please Sup Forums you're carrying on like a pack of women

I think, objectively, she would be attractive if she put on a little weight. Right now, there's reason for concern. The swollen, puffy face is consistent with bulimia.

>hot

i didn't mean to link you i meant that comment to everyone

if you take my phone, you already wrote yourself and invitation at watching me suck my own penis.

>tfw you'll never slide your hand into that thigh gap

Like anybody on B is over 18

I understand what vaginal flora is. The vagina doesn't produce the bacteria any more than a puddle produces bacteria. It just grows there because of the vagina is wet and damp.

What if I told you my mom wont let me have a phone? She just got off the phone with the cyber police btw, you're fucked now you loser.

That's five years of hard living, ive been a meth addict for about the same time and I look fresh outta high school with my baby soft skin

>thigh gap

This is the same mental illness as in severely overweight people

just wait a minuet, I didn't mean it by anything man. forget about it im srry

Shits over she's gone to far.

You could fly a plane through her thigh gap

No, it's not. At least hers shows some sort of self control, albeit in a stupid way