Begging for a graphics card

begging for a graphics card
anything better than my current 9500 GT, even the cheapest $60 card from amazon.

please Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/20449154?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227014945972&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40880206832&wl4=pla-78810709472&wl5=9021922&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=20449154&wl13=&veh=sem
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065
amazon.com/Arctic-Silver-Ceramique-Compound-CMQ2-2-7G/dp/B0087X73AM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473573953&sr=8-1&keywords=Ceramique&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin:3242350011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related, my current rig

And my amazon wishlist with some of the cheapest cards

amazon
.in/
registry/
wishlist/
1K1AILRC2XAF2

Sharpie in pooper.

I dont have a camera atm :(

Would you be willing to suck my cock and get fucked in the ass for a new card?

probably, yeah I'm desperate enough
where do you live?

Jesus christ how is your computer IDLING at 55 celsius? Do you live in an oven?

it's not exactly idle, but I think it's because the CPU is a bit old (32 nm)

rig thread

nice
what software is that?

GeForce Experience, it's NVIDIA's optimization software for their graphics cards, it works pretty well.

Ah yeah didn't notice there was a bit of activity in those little boxes
Are you using aftermarket coolers on both your graphics card and cpu?

%triforce

Ah yes I have that, doesnt support my card though

Nah man, stock air coolers on both

How long has it since you cleaned it out? It literally could just be dust in the heatsink that's keeping it so hot. Being a 2nd Gen processor, you may also just want to apply new thermal paste if you're comfortable doing that.

he's pajeet, no A/C

>
I have a 3dfx Voodoo3 you can have OP

I cleaned it out about a week ago I think, pretty thoroughly too.
I wanted to change the thermal paste but I cant afford the good brands yet, so I left it as is with the old paste

Yep :(

does it run doom? (the first one)

if you live in OC I can prob drop off my old 750ti

Rig Post

bumpity

Is this part of a set?

Damn thanks user, but I dont live in the states

Yes also runs Quake II really well.

I assume you're referring to the image?
And no idea, someone had posted the image with some weird edits with creepy faces and huge dicks so I decided to find the original through google

Nice!
Jokes aside you can probably sell that shit for a lot of money as a vintage product

This is unaffordable? DO you work in the same oven you live in?

walmart.com/ip/20449154?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227014945972&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40880206832&wl4=pla-78810709472&wl5=9021922&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=20449154&wl13=&veh=sem

wow that's fucked up, it costs $15 (converted) here

You really should use aftermarket coolers.
For your graphics card don't buy spec boards, buy from 3rd party companies like Sapphire, Gigabyte, etc. that swap the coolers out to better ones.

Pic is my specs from a long while ago (changed a bunch of stuff now) but you can see it idles only a few degrees above room temp

aw. best of luck user, a graphics card changes the world of gaming

Artic Black is $15, but I honestly don't know what the differences between the two pastes are. Make sure you're looking for Ceramique and not Artic Black and it should be quite a bit cheaper.

trust me user I'd love to get aftermarket coolers, like one of the corsair hydros, but I simply cant afford another component as of now. I got this rig used and I'm still paying it off

Thanks man

Just checked, didnt find anything in my amazon

Not OP, I always felt that MFG Cards had better quality control. Used to have a GTX 760 with no problems from NVIDIA, bought a GTX 970 from EVGA and the coil whine is ridiculous.

I can attest that stock coolers are bad. When I first built my computer, I couldn't find out why it kept shutting off and it's because the heatsinks that came with the Haswell was god awful. Bought this and it's phenomenal and pretty inexpensive.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065

Try this, it's marked as Amazon GlobalEnhanced.

amazon.com/Arctic-Silver-Ceramique-Compound-CMQ2-2-7G/dp/B0087X73AM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473573953&sr=8-1&keywords=Ceramique&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin:3242350011

Actually I can get these $3 single use syringes that have the intel metal oxide compound in them, I'm just putting it off for now since it's really far from where I live

I've never had issues with 3rd party boards. I gave my brother-in-law my old computer that has an evga geforce gtx9800 and the thing still runs great even though it's like 10 years old now.

But you should always read the reviews and find out which is best. I have the r9 290X in my computer right now and most reviews for 3rd party boards were pretty bad and sapphire was the only one getting consistent high rated reviews.

>"Far from where I live"
>Amazon is online

Isn't there a picture of these girls with giant dicks?

got 2 screens open, playing wow, on skype call, browsing Sup Forums and listening to music

dude i was taking about the actual shop that's in my city
for amazon they require a minimum $25 purchase that I cant afford

Fuck you, I want the 1070 but it's still Founder's price. How's the card?

great card for the price, you literally cant go wrong, got the SC version because fuck founders editions

tfw that card costs TWICE as much in my shitty country

poorfag here to.
rate my shitty gaming rig perhaps?

hopefully bumping my original beg
will suck dick

i paid about $440.00 USD

Ehh, I might just choke up the $430 and do it next paycheck, thanks brah

Sorry you don't live in land of the free, home of the retards like us

>Sorry you don't live in land of the free, home of the retards like us
kek, same

Broke ass nigger

well, yeah
didn't you read the thread?

Try find a second hand card above the GTX 600 series (as long as it isn't lower than x40 like a GT 710)
I'm waiting on a GT 9800 to be returned to me, but shipping outside my country costs as much as I want for the card itself.

What...

I got 1070 FE, its great but heats up a bit at times

thanks for the tip man but I've already looked in my local alternative of craigslist, not a lot of options and I still cant afford them as I gotta pay off the price of my pc

I have integrated graphics rip

i have to sleep now yes

I feel ya bro

umm okay, 'night bro

just replaced my gtx580 with the onboard video from an intel i7 6700k. i do have to lower a couple of settings but its fuck off cheaper than a video card and fuck nvidia and amd for making me pay for a thing i dont need.

someone? please?

looks hella good bro, should run any game at max graphics

You should drop the gt210, it is literally only able to play valve games from Orange Box and older. (I've had one myself. It is terrible.) try looking second hand on Gumtree if it's in your country.

Denied!

not bad, probably still plays everything pretty well

Thanks, I'll remove it. Just thought it was cheap and I could play some DX11 games on it

but...why

two identical dubs in a row

still bumping

you know OP you could literally do free surveys online and make money for a video card for free

stop being a lazy nigger serious

Op what your job is?

they dont have that where I live

graphic design, although unemployed atm, I just do some freelance work for now

Freelance graphic design damn dude you're basically homeless

Good luck getting something permanent with that job, too many kikes in this world

yeah lol, there's a reason I'm begging here