Serious tread

Serious tread

How are people leveling up so fast? I'm playing 4 hours a day of PG and barely getting 5k a day 10-15 on evolves.

basically it will take me 19 days min. to level up.

what the fuck picture related

But seriously how are you getting so much XP?

Save up about 70-75 evolves, pop a lucky egg, and evolve them all at once. Use Pidgeycalc and formulate a plan so you don't waste time, and for fucks sake don't transfer while you are evolving.
1k per evolve, should get 70k no prob

But that means you are catching 100-150 per week? How

There is no time frame, just depends on how often you play and where you play, pidgeys weedles and caterpies should be what you aim for, as they need 12 to evolve. The stupidly high people are either bots or NEETS that play damn near 24/7 in a crowded city.

Wtf is neet?

Chain pokestops. If you hit ten unique within ten minutes, the next ones go critical for double exp.
Save evolutions. 65+lucky egg. 100+ lucky egg if your app loads faster than the evolution animation.
Hatch eggs as fast as possible. Have as many incubators as possible. Easy with bike rides. 12.9 mph is fastest speed for eggs. More if going in circles. Don't backtrack before it updates distance, won't count distance.
Catch everything.
If you dont want to spend actual money, download google opinion surveys and save up until you can buy pokecoins.
Take at least 5-10 gyms a night and collect when you have as many as you can hold.

lurk more
Not in Education, Employment, or Training
also see: basement dweller

Whatever

10 unique within 30 minutes, but thats to get bonus items or eggs as compared to a whopping 50 exp

Thanks man that's solid

Dude in the augusta facebook group brags about how he can play all day because he is NEET and lives with his mum. I caught him with 8 incubators at once when he claimed to hatch a full set of eggs several times a day. Accused him of paying for coins and he gave me a huge essay about how he doesn't pay then blocked me. Dude freaked that he got rekt.

BBQ ohhhhhh snap

10 unique within 10 minutes gives 100 exp. If there's a loop that allows you to do this, you can easily gain a shit ton of experience fast without much effort, hatch your eggs, and if you lay down lures at certain points, by the time you walk to the pokestop you will hit the pokemon spawn (5minutes). So, space them out along your trail and you can get even more fucking exp.

I play about 8-10 hours a day, but it's because I have insomnia and don't take my meds. I'm not focused on leveling up though and don't pay for coins.

How much money are you willing to spend

30 minutes bruh, thanks for the unneeded sentence

What level and start date

Hey bruh, 30 minutes doesn't give you double experience, bruh.

Post your favorite mon

Level 32, 07/04/16.

How many hours per week for levels 25_32?

Lololol lol

They spend money on a phone game

I don't know, to be honest. I just go out and play when I can't sleep. Varies from not at all to 8-10 hours. The biggest jump in exp was when I went to California and played like 14 hours a day.