When did you stop trusting females?

When did you stop trusting females?

>2016
>trusting anyone
>i seriously hope you guys don't do this

when did you stop the critical thinking process that allows you to separate worthless snakes from genuine females?

now we can be classic Sup Forums and all call me a white knight or you can reflect on your own life and think about all the genuine, trust-worthy females you have in your own life.

if you can't get pussy or get fucked over by a bad few then I feel sorry for you dude but pinning the blame on all women is the trademark beta thing to do.

Who gives a fuck

September 27th 1995 when my wife up and left with our kids and my dog I had since I was 14

You don't have to worry about trust when you own your woman.

never started

After my parents divorce and i saw all the lying that my mother did to get more money out of the whole thing.

When I got lead on by this girl I had a thing with for a long time. Not so conceited as to flat out distrust women, just more aware.

after they turn 18

Trust are overrated.
You don't need it.

About 5 years ago, when my exgf fucked another guy in the room next to me.

1976 in Montreal. She swore she was the woman for me even while pounding my ass with her feminine penis. She changed her name since then so its hard to find her for revenge.

i'll never forgive you bruce...

Dude don't trust anything you hear and only half of what you see that's for boys and girls

/thread

when my ex so was so cold and dumped me because she was ill and after time i realised she used the "its not you its me" routine and i ate that shit up. im trying to make plans to see her again this tuesday, hoping to catch up and talk things over with her for closure, see if we can get back together ever or if i should just cut her out of my life and move on

b8
the feminine penis did not exist until January 12th, 2003

Real talk nigga, my mom lied our whole childhood to me and my bro about how bad and evil my dad is just to reel in as much money as she can get, keep in mind my mom is a doctor and not even considered low class like the other even Feircer gold diggers

That and the fact my entire gaming life I saw how fat girls become with attention from boys, and how air headed they are, even the modest non attention whore girls who were just playing to play were selfish, big ego and basically even though they never took from anyone, they never gave, most of them wouldn't even grace you with a hello to make you smile unless you're a 9/10 and used the fact they're not attention whores to act like they're some new breed of angel above all other men.

That along with the fact that feminism is starting to prove itself a movement to kill as much as they can out of men, I hate women and it's not even my fault, I guess I was unlucky enough to never meet a decent one to keep my hope alive, now I just jack off and hope that I'll meet a good one one day

Don't get back with her!
She will see you as a little pathetic bitch and she will use you and probably cheat on you

what if the only woman i can trust is my mum and she cheated on my dad with my uncle? literally the one woman who i should be able to trust is a snake who betrayed my father.

i still love her as my mum but she is an example of modern women

2nd girlfriend.

I don't think it's a matter of not trusting, I think it's more like you see a girl and you know that she's gonna act exactly the same as a male her age, minus a few things here and there. But when you see a girl as "a 22 year old kid" instead of "a 22 year old girl" it makes a lot more sense that they would be so out of control.

>1976
>Montreal
>Bruce
fuck out of here

>Montreal
>Anyone with a semblance of a penis.
Fuck out of here.

fucking olympics you stupid shit

got any female friends?

she wouldnt cheat on me, she isnt that type of girl. how ever she would dump me again then drag me along as just friends until im so depressed inside that i cant hide it.

the scary thing is i can never tell her how i really feel because she may just say "i cant handle this, we need to break all communication because i cant handle your problems" she is going through a lot of shit in her life so i know she doesnt want to feel responsible for my depression

The same time I stopped trusting males.

yeah and a couple female work friends but i dont trust any of them from work because they all just put ona happy face to make life easy and my real friends are unreliable so no i dont trust them either

there's no olympic event for feminine penii sadly

Birth.

i never really trusted anybody tbh

>Current year
>Doing something
>Fucking normies

wise

January 5, 2016

>haha meme
>doing something
>haha Sup Forums meme word

faggot

dead

I don't trust people outright. I believe it's an ongoing process of proving yourself, and while very few actually manage to do so for very long, a couple of them in my case personally have been female.

i was 27 or 28 years old.

i... have some regrets. but don't we all?

You shouldn't in the first play dumbass

When I was 6 years old.

after this

When my ex cheated on me after a 3 year relationship

After all 3 of my gfs cheated.

nigga how old are you

> 3 older sisters
> single mother

From my very first memory.

10/10 would suck

I don't trust anyone- I sometimes make exceptions for circumstance but generally that shit doesn't happen.

that's one old ass dog. it probably died shortly after so no worries

>I am not sure if you have any questions
>The only one that I can do to get to
>Niggers

When a friend of mine had a nervous breakdown. I supported her and helped her move. We kept in phone contact almost daily.

And then all of a sudden she stopped replying and answering.

So I contacted her breast friend, my ex. She agreed to keep me informed. And so far, I've had one message about her. And sure doesn't reply to even the most simple question about her.

I went from support role to entirely nothing. She could be dead for all I know. Thanks Liz...

Since I was 16 yo, Now I'm 20 and still thinking the same

I agree

When my ex was okay with me making out with another girl. Something didnt add up there

What are you, a nigger?

When I loaned her £3500 and she never even had the decency to text me happy birthday a few weeks later.

Stupid BITCH stole from my piggy bank. She also stole from my school so I had to leave that school and transfer to another. Everyone knew. She wonders to this day why I am so hostile to her and other women. I am 37 and foreveralone

>first gf fucked my brother
>second gf fucked my best friend
>third gf had a 3sum with 2 other guys that i knew
>fourth gf left me for a rich guy

so i guess like 5 years ago.

you sure do know how to pick'em user

its not even the girlfriend part that annoys me. It's the betrayal i feel from my brother and friends that use to preach "bros before hoes".

>trusting anyone

faggots

zozzle

Just poor.

everyone says bros before hos until puberty hits

Understatement of the century

When my mom tried drowning me in the bathtub at age 2 before my dad beat her into a two week coma when she was busted.

never. i judge based on character faggot

When I was 9 and my sister ratted me out to my parents.

kill them all, that'l give you closure

classic move

I trust mostly everyone.
Huge time saver.

The king of cucks

I trust only one person. She happens to be a female. Whoops.

After my 1st 3 girlfriends
> 1st girlfriend left me for one of our friends
> 2nd girlfriend broke up with me cause she didn't like my friends and didn't want me seeing them (I refused) > 3rd girlfriend I was on and off with her for 5 years I always took her back when she came back I loved her and felt I needed to protect her and help her.
> Found out she cheated on me around 5 times with different people.
> broke my heart. Always wished for the best for her.
Stopped trusting women.
> few years later
> start dating a friend I've known sense I was 11
> super chill always supportive of every thing I do
> happily dating for 5 years
> have an apartment together
> own 2 dogs
> both pull our own weight to make this work
> know for a fact she isn't cheating
> always honest with each other
Not all women are untrustworthy, just have to find the right ones.

When she ran away at thirteen. Came home six months later, impregnated by a 25 year old.

Yeah, she broke my heart

When my mom started making me keep secrets from people, and helping her lie about just about everything.

Really not even bad stuff, she's just a compulsive liar, and probably bipolar.
Still love her though, but the trust isn't there.

Girls are gross, right guys?

yeaaah, sure user.

Fucking bitch. She should have sucked you off on your birthday for that kind of favor.

she is getting railed by black dudes on the reg when shes at "Work"

Probably a decade ago when I finally figured out how adults men act vs children and how adult women act vs a child.

How women act is almost the same as any child would in most circumstances.

Not sure if you're being sincere... but I'll take it.

Doubt it but nice b8

Never. Unlike the faggots here, I dont have any problem with women. Probably why I have had many wonderful rewarding relationships with them and hold no animosity for any of my exes.

when she did the things she promised me she could never do to me.

But hey, guess the red pill is better in the long run.

After my 1st gf. She opened my eyes.

Good luck if you're american lol

I stopped trusting females after how easy it was for me to cheat on them. If you give your girl too much credit she's capable of cheating.

After my mother turned into a pathological, manipulative bitch who single handedly ruined relations with my family, and attempted to taint the relations I had with my friends after my departure.

I haven't spoken with her in over 4 years and I STILL fear that she is trying to manipulate things in my life.

>>my mother turned into
I found out my mother was

hey look I'm 16 and don't even know how to greentext!

Well to be fair, she had been feeding my family lies about me my entire life. I barely ever got to see them so they had negative connotations about me whenever they did see me again.

It wasn't until later on (around 17 or 18) that she stopped putting any effort into seeming innocent.

When my ex fiance told me she got herpes from sleeping with a couple niggers

Never started. I was taught, never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

found the beta virgin

After ending up in a female friendgroup as a guy. Really maked me paranoid. Couldnt tell after while who was friends with who. Even they couldnt tell but that was apparently normal.
Saw from close how every girl who had a boyfriend cheated often. (Maybe cause 90% was male in the area and they could do whatever they wanted without thinking about reputation)
Saw from close how they manipulated and used guys who liked them in bad ways.
How they often talking about leaving their parnter when they god sick or went to a bad period like it was the most obvious thing to do.
Could endlessly go on.
Got the same when I got to many female colleges.
I know guys are just as evil in a certain way, but at least you know who is good and who is evil. You know who is your friend and who is your enemy. You know what to expect.
Now I left almost all female friends, have almost only male colleges and it reduced stress extremely.
Still paranoid towards women and it stops me from having more than a sexual relationship with them