Hello Sup Forumsrothers, I need help from you sick fucks...

Hello Sup Forumsrothers, I need help from you sick fucks. Need help with coming up with a revenge plan for my ex that won't land me in the ass rape city for the next decade.

Last night I walked in on my now ex and another dude in her bed. So after barely managing not to murder them both in cold blood I just walked out and got shitfaced. Its morning now and I am trying to figure out a plan.

Big point of approach is the cafe she owns, would be great to burn that down but arson is pretty easy to spot, it would be great to get the place closed for health and safety or some such. Any ideas welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-woman-racks-up-105000-in-parking-fines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

find a guy to fuck you in the ass and 'accidentally' send her the video. make her think she turned you gay. that'll show her.

Just post about it on Facebook so everyone will know, and judge. Then move on.

She owns a cafe? Just spread a bunch of lies on Yelp. Do it on every business review site and you don't really need to show evidence for it unless you're called out.

I think the real question here is, where are the nudes?

dubs knows

I'm sure her decision was your fault

Walk away and don't look back.

Considering the parts of your personality you've revealed to us with your post, there's probably a reason that she wasn't fully committed.

no homo
I'll most likely do that anyway

don't have any, if i did they would b already all over her facebook.

Probably, what's your point?

maybe..

Become successful and only think of her seldomly

2016 still dating females

This.

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-woman-racks-up-105000-in-parking-fines/

parking tickets

Realest advice in this thread, but OP seems like a weak willed emotionally driven human, who fell for a cheater, so I doubt he will listen.

Bumping

I wouldn't say weak willed because the urge to make the fucker shit his teeth out over the course of a week was strong yet I managed to just walk away, but I see your point.

Meet up with a bugchaser on craiglist and let him suck on a straw you take from the cafe. the next time you show, buy a cofee to go, and replace the straw with your other one. Offer it back to your ex saying that you'd like to be adults about this and there is no hurt feelings. fast forward a couple of weeks and she has syphilis/ Herpes. Haha. Do it you pussy.

>Fuck her dog
>Post pics w/timestamp
>Profit???

So you broke up and she is getting laid and has moved on or she cheated on you and you broke up? If it's the first then do as she is and go get some new tail, try to fuck one of her friends or family member. If it's the second you probably should have gone ape shit at the time, get some mice/rats/roaches or other bugs and let them lose in her work.

There was no break up per se, I busted her while we were in a relationship, the relationship ended as soon as i saw the other dude. I walk out, curtains.

>Blaming the guy instead of your girl

he had no responsibilities but your girl

He knew.

is this loss?

so what. its not a nice move, but he was single. Your girlfriend wasnt.
to be brave wasnt his job., it was hers

Grow the fuck up and move on, no wonder she fucked another guy

The fault is yours for attaching yourself so much to someone..

Go back and talk to her, make out you want to sort things out then wait till she is asleep and super glue her cunt shut.

You're pretty fucking slow user

Don't get me wrong I do still blame her, but it takes two to cheat
So much this.