I'm gonna give somebody a free blowjob in gay club gloryhole today...

I'm gonna give somebody a free blowjob in gay club gloryhole today. Im 24 years old and hetero but it is my fucking desire. any tips ?

Help plz it is fucking stressfull

Punch the guys cock and start screaming about how faggots are ruining our country.

Enjoy your aids

Swallow

reroll

I consider myself straight but would totally let a dude suck my dick. Just google tips to give a good blowjob faggot

I will. Thats why i want to do that.

Where are you from ?

It going to be fun bro. First time I went I sucked of this old guy that had at least a 8 inch dick. Filled my mouth with cum. Been addicted since that day 11 years ago

They can't see you while you're doing it right? What you need to do is record a female saying "I was actually a chick THE WHOLE TIME" and play it right after they blow their load. Get their reaction.

>I want to suck dick
>I'm hetero
Pick one

Im hetero an i have beautifull girlfiend, i just want to give somebody a blowjob i dont know why

Profile kill yourself faggot!

Make sure you take a bottle of water. If it's your first time, your mouth will probably dry up really bad and it makes giving a blowjob awkward. The wetter your mouth is the more you'll both enjoy it.

South Africa.

avoid teeth aand trasfornm your mouth into a fleshlight and don't forget to apply suction

what's behind that dudes left ball?

Also remember your sucking his cock, not giving him a handjob. Try to use your hands as little as possible. And remember to play with his balls.

>glory hole
>in a gay club
Yeah, that's just asking for an STD. Dumbass.

Practice with something first. hold it deeper and longer every time and eventually you can stretch the limits of your gag reflex

spit or swallow, don't let it wallow.

Asscheek, just a weird angle

remember to use your hands on the shaft.
cum is really warm and taste awful.

If you have even the smallest cut in your mouth you're fucked. It's not worth it. Find a friend to blow. Much simpler

The taste depends on what someone's eaten beforehand, although cum still is a bit salty most of the time

Shit i really worry about STD :/ but i really want to do this

Thought about trying it too, but with a girlfriend, I am afraid of getting something.
Will you be doing it with a condom?

If that's your desire, then you're not hetero.

Not easy to find discrete friend, i preffer random guy

I want to do it w/o condom

There's a ton of guys that are straight as an arrow but they still like to suck cock for fun. You can technically say their bi. But they can be whatever they want to be

But it is not 1000% sure that i will get aids if i will suck somebody with aids ? Same thing with herpies ?

probably 'cause you're gay, maybe bi, faggot

You're about to suck random dick at a gay club. Hey man live your life but your hetero card is definitely revoked after that one lol

I need just this one-time action

Don't do it. I repeat... don't do it. Gays have a really extremely high probability to have an sTD because when they fuck they tear each other's as Sholes open and swap blood that way.

Gays are deviants. Don't do it. You're better off finding some other curious guy than risking death

(OP)
nigger

this just in: you're not fucking hetero

fucking lol

>blowjob in gay club
>hetero
choose one

You're not hetero if you suck dick.

This newfag