I feel like shit. Feels thread, Sup Forums?

I feel like shit. Feels thread, Sup Forums?
"I have late night conversations with the moon. She tells me about the sun, i tell her about you"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_V8QcIUFGo
youtu.be/YthChN1Wq8M
youtu.be/Zx6gr_Ch9x8
youtu.be/BF5QNkLPVEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pokรฉmon Uranium is a free fangame made in RPGmakerXP. The game is complete, with the latest build being Version 1.0, released on August 6, 2016. The game takes place in the Tandor region, where the player must collect 8 Gym Badges in order to compete in the Tandor Regional Championship. Along the way, the player must fill up their Pokedex with over 150 different species of Pokemon.

what happened pal? we can talk about it if you want, we're here for you

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible

Been thinking of turning my head inside out. I am not sad or depressed. I would just rather be dead

was it? i was planning on finding a link to a download to the game, is it really worth getting?

>i know this might be a copypasta or shitpost, but i wanna feel like we're all part of the community

Going to college and I met the perfect girl
We'd be together at all times. She'd sit next to me and walk next to me during breaks. we hugged, she smiled, laughed, and at one point even said "we're looking for the same thing in a relationship, that's cute"
This week she barely talked to me. I was already doing like shit because it was my birthday and no one cared. She's spent 2 days next to some guy barely talking to me. One day she said we need to promise one thing to one another, that we must be honest at all times. I took that too seriously, I guess, and told her I felt like sht and felt she was ignoring me in whatsapp. She didn't even reply

Thanks man. I wasn't expecting anyone to take me seriously.

why?

Honestly, life's been boring for me. I'm doing so shit at school, don't talk to any girls because I don't have a lot of confidence and I just don't know how to talk to them. The friends I have always make drama up so we split up all the time and have different groups. That's my life at the moment. Pretty shit sometimes I wonder if this life is even worth living.

Life seems so drole, I try to make it exciting and fun for myself and actually do a pretty good job. Every single day I wish I was dead though. Maybe it's just laziness that compels me to die instead of live. I literally love that no matter what, one day I will die. I have to.

hey man, take it from me, girls aren't all they're made up to be. I was scared shitless of them too, and one approached me, laughed and said "my fingers are orange because I eat a lot of carrots"
just gotta find the right ones man

Hey man, the thought of suicide can be consoling too. Find something you enjoy, or just give up if you really do desire that

it's alright bro, at first it seemed like you were just paranoid, but i see that you really are getting distant,it must be pretty rough so far not knowing how she feels or if you guys are gonna make up,that must suck, i hope you get through this, and hey? maybe you'll find someone who really appreciates you soon, (fingers crossed)

how do i get through her, man? no one's ever made me feel as happy and as comfortable as she has
so you agree it's fucked?

Abandoned my friends late last year, tonight I will reach out to them and ask if we can meet up so I can try to rebuild our friendships. I was in a dark place and felt so pathetic and loathed being seen in such a state by them, so I cut them out

maybe you need better friends then, user
they do exist

you're sorta in a "limbo' right now, but definitely,if she can't appreciate you and care about you and your feelings, can you live with that? i know i wouldn't wanna be in such a sinking relationship,it's dead if you guys can't even talk normally, you'll get over her, find someone new, depends on what kinda person you are, it'll just take time

I promise I am not looking to be talked into or out of it. I am just not sure what I want. I just want to know if anyone out there really thinks about killing themselves like I do. I want to know if there are people out there who don't just want attention or hate their lives. I want to know if anyone has a perfectly fine life that they are totally willing to throw away just because.

They are the best friends I could ask for, I am the one who fucked them over by leaving them

if they can still call you a "friend" after that ordeal, they're worth keeping,go for it, and keep your future bright, don't feel worthless,be better

Right ones are really hard to find I guess, all I see are fake girls at my school. They always talk shit on their best friends and suck their boyfriends best friend off. I feel like giving up looking for girls.

I'm not strong enough man
I'm so fucking alone
She makes me so fucking happy. What did i god damn do wrong now? why am I like this?
I don't want to die, I just want to be someone else

There's a lot like you, user
It's our human condition. We just don't know
All I can say is life is worth it

Apologize, my friend. All wounds heal

Don't, man
Once you get out of the shithole called school you'll see. College is wonderful

you always have a second chance at life, you just need to look for it,you didn't do anyhting wrong, its just the way dating works, some pass,some break, some mend, just keep people you have close like friends and family, you'll get better, i know it

thats what you get for being a beta faggot

you can either keep repeating the stupid shit youre doing and hope itll work (it wont), or head to redpill and learn to not act like such a loser.

i was like you once too though, so i know how confused you must be

Thanks I guess. haha. I just keep figuring it like this. Life is temporary and has to end so I may as well just deal with it, Death has an infinite amount of possibilities but has to come eventually anyways so I may as well just work hard until I die.

She'd speak of animals and squeal because of how entranced she was.
She laughed at gore and didn't give a shit about PC
she laughed at my shitty jokes and wouldn't hold shit for me
I've always felt out of place. Maybe I'm not human at all

Why not live?

what'd I do?

School is shit, college looks promising though. Hopefully I can keep my grades at a consistent level by then. Thanks user.

Don't worry about it man
Also grades aren't too important. I got a 7 (that's like C) and still got in
I'm finally studying for myself and it's fucking amazin

alright, do what you can to mend it then. i'm not saying it can't be done, i'm just saying there's a possibility, ..if it really does make you happy..who am i to judge? just know that if it actually doesn't work out, you still have people who care about you, and there's other girls,maybe even better,out there somewhere

That's the thing, user
}No one really cares about me
I spent my birthday alone. Not even any facebook bullshit congratulations

That's what I am saying. I may as well live and see what happens, but I wish I was dead instead

If you ever change your mind user, you'll be one opf the happiest people out there. It's only through great strife that we see brightest light

oh shit dude,..damn..i'm sorry to hear that,do you get out a lot? meet people? anything that involves confrontation? you need to get out of your antisocial bubble and get out there, find some like-minded to people to hang with,that's the best i can give you, ...sorry i'm so useless..

I'm supposed to have 7 friends who're always there for me. You're not, user, you're a huge help

i hope they're nice people then, just let the tide flow and see where your life goes, it's never too late to start over when things get rough, also, thanks, i'm not used to being called "helpful"

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

now what do?

You are to me
I'm just tired. All root of heartbreak is expectation, and I finally thought I'd found her

I'd say wait. People tend to lash out like that to resist what they perieve as monotous or responsible. She'll come around

hm you think so?

As far as I can tell, yes. People want some bullshit escape to all that troubles them, and they normally deposit that on others

thanks, and that happens to alot of people, it just takes time to know if they really are who you need, not necessarily the one you want,just hang in there buddy, it'll work out in the end

what if it doesn't?
got no one to lean on

that's...just the fall you're gonna have to take..be strong...hope.

but right now i'm that deposit, i'm the mature guy for her she can escape to if her relationship gets in trouble.
plus my experience in bed is also something that is making her feel more for me
dunno man
imo she's just, as i said, clinging to the thought that she has to be with that guy because her parents were together from teenage years on and stuff

Maybe I can't be strong anymore
Been on the edge of suicide foryears now. Where's my light? where's my friend? my comforter, my soulmate?
Just me. Me and darkness

You're the person she deposits to, maybe. But you're also the calm, collected, responsible guy. She still has issues, and she thinks you'll take them all away, when she sees that's not the case she'll look for the opposite: quick, passionate, lovely, romantic... perfect
but she'll see once she finds nothing in that but pain

Only feels i got is rage

Fucking youtube is freezing/lagging on chrome

I fantasize about it all the time. I dont think its all that unusual, honestly. Id never admit it publicly, of course, as the repercussions are dire. Being hospitalized against your will in some shitty facility while they pump you full of SSRIs and make you go through some program? That would make anyone want to kill themselves.
I think I might just be lucky, when I'm happy and content, I get comfortable and I literally do nothing. I was just in a great relationship for about 2 years with the most perfect girl and she broke up with me when she left for university, she met some guy and started dating less than a month after we broke up and it crushed me. I was literally so distraught I had an entire week where I'd just get through the work day, come home and collapse and cry for hours and just feel completely insane because there was nothing I could do.
After that week, I had all this pent up sadness and anger that fueled me and motivated me to do all sorts of shit I would have never done anyways. Stopped eating fast food, started cooking and planning meals, started going to classes again to finish up my degree, cleaned my entire apartment top to bottom, began excercising, started talking to all sorts of people I had never bothered to talk to in those two years ,etc. It really was for the better, but I am still sad, and I still want to kill myself. But not in a, "boo hoo, I'm so miserable I want everyone to miss me" sort of way. It's more like, "Damn, wouldn't it be great if I could just lie down and never have to think or deal with this ever again and be done with it all?"
But it's just a fantasy, I have a son who I can't abandon like that, friends who would follow suit, bills and other responsibilities I need to take care of.. it's just wishful thinking. I've been through this phase several times in my life and it always passes and it's like quitting smoking weed. After awhile you adjust and you don't really even recall what it feels like.

you'll find it,it'll take time and effort, work hard and socialize more and..
๐”น๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ผ๐•๐”ผ

i guess
she told me she wants to feel what i'm making her feel, but with her guy
she's trying to convince herself so much, i stopped pointing it out to her.
all i hear is "i can't", other excuses and the fear that she only knows my good side and fears that i might have the same bad side as her bf.

really should stop looking for girls at the very mature age of 20 i guess haha

what? don't have enough ram to go around? why not use firefox?

Ebic ram meme

Nah man fucking after some time youtube just freezes, update didn't do jack shit
Firefox is shitty, i like to be connected to my NSA monitored google account n shit

7 billion people in this shit planet and I want her
only her
This world is uncaring, isn't it_?
is there even any hope?

stop thinking that there is a "one" there are multiple people, nothing is for eternity
the sooner you realize that, the better

Then let go, user
Seek better. I know you can

My time in this world is limited and scary
I want someone who alleviates the pain, and she did

alright, stay toasty, keep an eye on your tabs and pc performace,that's all my advice

well maybe someone else might be able to do that too, you'll just have to get out there and see

i have
she hasn't
ah well, i'll just see how thing develop, not saying she won't do something similar with me , if, but eh
i like texting with her, has the same humor as me, no need to close a connection with someone, just because we aren't dating anymore i guess

anyone got any depressing, happy or sad music? i'll accept backgrounds and pics too

it's happened before
there's always a tomorrow, never a today

you went too beta

what a girl says is nowhere near what she actually wants. they enjoy the chase of getting you to care about them, once you actually do they move on.

My wife was murdered last weekend.
Not sure what else to say but that my life is basically over at this point.

Stay strong user
things have an odd way of ironing out, and it seems like you're set
Confront her if not

I've got you, user
Watcha want?

sure will
thanks for listening user
have a good day!

Damn friend...
]The pain fades. The love doesn't

Don't thank me, mate
We're all broken here. It's nice to find solace
I know not who you are but I'll remember you.

..and it'll happen again if you keep moping around, do you or do you not want to be in a happy relationship?
if so..( work for it )
only through true pain and suffering shall you know true bliss~

Been drunk continuously since Monday, haven't gone to work, bought a gun, daughter is with my sister. Honestly not sure what to do.

I'm trying user
I feel weaker each passing week
I look around and everyone's got friends
the morons, the smarties, everyone
not me

anything really

You're going to grab that gun, drive wherever, get drunk and go to a shooting range
you're going to do every fucking thing you can to feel alive
Then you'll sit down, and you'll say goodbye to her
but not to her memories

You're notdying on me. You're not dying on your daughter or sister either
I won't allow it

This one haunts me, all the time youtu.be/K_V8QcIUFGo

Whatever happens, happens. Don't look down on your mistakes, look on how you can get over them.

well don't let the spaghetti drop yet, get out there and make new friends and meet people,socialize, meetups, even just working on a small project with a group can help,don't you dare die on me yet..

What do I look at?

I get along well with my classmates
I just cn't connect like I did with her
You're still here user. Thank you

first you gotta really remember that you cannot change what's already happened. i find that as soon as i'm like "damn i should've done this" or whatever, it just fucks me up. Always improve, definitely, but don't dwell on the past because you get NOTHING done. :) take care

Mistakes are a set back yes, but try to think about what you're going to do. Look at the brighterside, if possible. If there is none, just keep telling yourself, you're a great person. Say it if even you don't believe it. Because you are. So many people in this world, and you got to be you.

of course, just hang in there

that sounds really good, i like it
have this youtu.be/YthChN1Wq8M

I'll try to look forward, user. Just don't know what forward is

I don't want to be me though..

I'll try if you do, user. I'll give ti a listen, this one is great imho too youtu.be/Zx6gr_Ch9x8

well be better than yourself

I'm trying, and I'll keep trying. Therapy and th elike

You're so great though!
Although you may not think that, I surely do.
I believe if i ever met you I would definetly be you're friend.
We could play games, and listen to Macintosh Plus.

What makes you say that?

what do you do when the source of your happiness is the source of your pain?
i'm in love with my best friend
she is an empirically gorgeous woman. numerically, at least an 8/10 (i'm a hard grader). blonde, 5'3" 109 lbs, ivory white skin with stormy blue eyes any man could drown in. i'll call her Sarah.
our relationship is rather complicated
i had a male best friend for 7 years. we did everything together. around february/march he gets a new girl friend. Sarah.
I don't think she's anything special at the time. shit, i don't really think she's all that attractive when I meet here either.
Time goes on and Sarah turns to me for relationship advice. My friend was not a good partner and she has issues of her own.
We become good friends. We're both empaths and feel very comfortable around each other. It's all completely platonic.
My friend accuses me of trying to move in on her, all this shit. I'm devastated. Start thinking he doesn't value me or our friendship like I thought he did. Nearly cut all contact with both him and Sarah.
He and Sarah date for another week or so. He breaks up with her.
Being her good friend and an empath, I naturally offer to hang with her and help see her through this. I did not anticipate her seducing me. I tried to resist, but I hadn't fucked a girl I felt good about for about 2 years at the time. I'm only a man after all, I caved.
I did not and never will regret this decision.Some of the most pleasurable and passionate sex of my life. It was at this moment I realized I had been developing feelings for her all this time.
It's funny how a single moment can alter the perspective of an entire period of your life. After we had came together for the second time in that flash of passion and I met her gaze as those blue eyes bored into my soul, I had such a moment. I realized right then and there I was in love.

cont

I'll be friends with anyone really. I dont really have that many out of the internet myself. Like two I talk to and hang out with for real. I'm always down to play games and talk.

I'd be your friend too

i appreciate the art style and the piano accompaniment *saved to bookmarks

good, i hope things go well,next time i see you in a thread like this, it better be where you're just coming back for nostalgia when you're happy in the future, you hear?

That's great!

hey! is this a friend givaway? i'm okay with being friends

I'll remember you user, and I gope you do the same
Name's seb, whatever that may be worth
youtu.be/BF5QNkLPVEs