Any notorious White Knight Sup Forums investigations?

Any notorious White Knight Sup Forums investigations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUXNR9H8pcc
youtube.com/watch?v=CbuYb6lLHX8
youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
youtube.com/watch?v=wDQTvuP1Dgs
youtube.com/watch?v=l87eMvInnFM
youtube.com/watch?v=bJSBX67msWE
youtube.com/watch?v=mYwnKpQjkc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, anyone got the one where they found out about some oldfag fucking a high school student? anonymous narrowed the search down to the culprit and had the high school search the girl's locker for evidence

Nice panties though, forreal

Color update

Anyone got the kid who was breaking into the high school late at night and was taking pictures of himself wearing girl's clothing he found in the Lost & Found? I think he even rubbed one out onto the pile of clothes.

Sounds juicy. There's another I found in the Information Library about some 'how to' about staying anonymous or doing reverse searches. Some femanon pwned some gangster fag bragging about his guns and gangster lifestyle and she told his parents and snagged all his social media information or something

There isn't much anonymity on the internet anymore sadly

Where have all the good times gone?

The kid was dumb enough to not obscure his face enough in the pics. He also took a pic of the keys he used to break-in to various schools. The name of all the schools were labeled on the tags. Sup Forums did the math and ratted him out.

doing god's work

Sup Forums
>ratted him out

Today was fun

OP Wasn't a Fag. He was posting on Sup Forums as he was breaking in. He took requests. Then they could have left him alone, but alas, this wasn't his fate. People were upset that Sup Forums turned him in. Live by the sword, die by the sword, I guess.

Shit, that was in response to M Jordan there

youtube.com/watch?v=kUXNR9H8pcc

Now he's a transginger.
youtube.com/watch?v=CbuYb6lLHX8

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4

youtube.com/watch?v=wDQTvuP1Dgs

youtube.com/watch?v=l87eMvInnFM

youtube.com/watch?v=bJSBX67msWE

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwnKpQjkc8