Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.
I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!
I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!

All you had to say was, "basement dwelling neck beard here".

nice repost you have here, faggot

Repost of a repost

i remember three weeks ago when this pasta was first cooked

good times

3 weeks? lol
This shit has been around for ages

weak b8

heh

Hakuna Matata, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

What makes you wake up one day and say "Yep I think it's about time I posted some stale copy pasta, I'm bound to get loads out of that"?

This pasta has gone bad.

But... those are chips (fries if you're a strange person)

that's french fries

No, these are chips you nigger

LOL

Im taking a shit

Sent frim Android

Those are crisps you retard

Fucking brit. GTFO before we kick your asses again.

The fuck are crisps?

how did the pasta taste?

10/10

Again?

You never have

Kekm8

Typical brits trying to pretend the war of 1812 never happened.

yo fuck nao harada

nao is a gook cunt no homo 2 nukes weren't enough

I want to die

9/11

XD! By golly have my 6 upboats.

Fuck LOB the fucking marshmello
facebook /liam.obrien.92123

Who the fuck is that kid it took me legit 3 tries to get his password.

Yes, again. Now go, and take some Freedom Fries with you.

>Being fucked by superior Americans so hard you forgot the revolutionary war.

No shit user, I cried laughing. 11/9 would read again.

a classic

I miss this one.

What retarded brits eat with their warm beer.
The cause of their fucked up teeth and faggy accent

Howdy Faggot, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

Rekt & kekd

KEK

>Being fucked by superior Canadians so hard you forgot your capital got torched

this isn't even the 5year old bait, this is someone's take on it. well don.e

You know canada wasnt a country in 1812, right?

Topest kek

Someone please save for future pasta

Wasn't even a country yet, and it STILL kicked your ass. America, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even invade Canada successfully.

kekimus maximus

stale pasta is stale.
I give you 3 out of 10 for making me reply.

pic not related

9/11

That's like trying to invade Russia; fucking why?

No idea, but the Americans tried it twice. Planned for a third one too, but it never came to fruition.

Canada is cucked and can easily be invaded

Go for it, Third time's the charm.

How's that muslim problem working?

They're committing suicide and returning home by the hundreds in Canada because it's too fucking cold.

Americans can only field 2 loser choices for their next president.
A woman who can't use email properly and an orange idiot who has been a financial failure for decades.
Those are your choices!
Holy fuck..the Americans are FUCKED either way.

Americans at Europeans

>he thinks being an EU member is ok
>he doesn't mind being cucked by 1000 Hijabs daily

Never ever call yourself a "Sama" you wanna be faggot!

Topkek indeed

Weaboos are a proof that americans took japanese culture as a war trophy.

french fries nga

>canada invades
>succeeds in a couple places
>burn down white house
>Americans beating brits
>brits tell canada to leave
>canada relinquish territory gained

>wwdos brits make Canadians take the most hazardous beach

Canada confirmed cuck.

Brits don't like Americans

Brits own 20% of all American recourse

Brits own the lease for America and "rent" it to the US.

Google "The crown and what it owns"

Learn your place you pawn.

Must suck to be a muslims fuck toy

Actually...Canadian here.