Rotten tomatoes score prediction thread?

So are critics obligated to love this movie since they picked it as their hill to die on?

I'm predicting Atleast 78 or higher regardless of merit

It'll be in the 40s, maybe 50s at best

atleast 60 and up

Pressure from feminists.

Probably about 60.

40, it's going to do moderately well at the Box Office though

I'm thinking 50/50 split on critics and 20-30 audience

It'll be super difficult to talk about this movie being bad without using words that trigger the "just let me have this" crowd

When do the actual reviews start coming in?

It's going to be high, 70 at least. I feel like critics are gonna be too scared of sexism claims if they rate it low. Gonna have to dig deeper than rt to find honest reviews.

37%

72%

The problem with this movie is that the funniest and most worthwhile thing about it has been the part where Sup Forums shits on it as a waste of time tbqh my family

90/100, RT is trash

Does it matter, youll still watch it. Thats what they planned all along, comics do this shit all the time. You make something that is controversial and that fans wont like, this makes them come and see it to see what you fucked up, this is a real thing that always works, then theres the people that the movie is now trying to appeal to will come too. Itll make a killing and noone can do a damn thing.

Mid 60s.

There will be a LOT of "Points for trying, and I'm not anti-feminism, but the cast can only do so much to save the abysmal script and sub-par special effects"

this

>So are critics obligated to love this movie since they picked it as their hill to die on?

Yes.

At least 80/100. They'll all have some clause like "despite some awkward moments" or "aside from " to try to create balance.

>Does it matter, youll still watch it.

Lul, implying Sup Forums watches anything in cinemas. They won't get a shekel from this place.

better then warcraft and bvs

>They won't get a shekel from this place.
Keep an eye out for it here, it ALWAYS happens, there are people that ALWAYS go to the hip popular thing out at the moment.
>I hate capeshit, but I went to see it because my friends wanted to
>I hate pointless reboots, but I went to see how they fucked up my favorite movie
Just watch.

70% there are a lot of "progressive" critics

Honestly I would say about 13%. Most likely it will be cliché d garbage.

>tumblr tomatoes

85-90

Those who dissent will be "dealt with."

Have you seen the series, or are whining because DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO?

reviewers dont want to seem backwards so they pat shit like this on the back just so they dont get accosted for being a neanderthal. Which is sick because this is actually what happens when they do say anything negative in some way, remember Red Tails? Me neither, thats my point, but I remember how everyone said it was "ok" instead of "this was a heaping pile of shite" because of the whole racism thing before the movie came out, noone wanted to look like a racist.

46% critic score, 60% audience score, will make about 450 mil worldwide. Screencap this.

I refuse to watch this movie. That's my hill I will die on.

t. cuck

Ebin meme. Have you seen the series or are you whining because MUH BLEK PEOPLE?

Better than BvS whatever it is.

t. cuck

ayy

63/37

>picked it as their hill to die on

Probably not the smartest choice of words, user. One day you'll figure out why.

Where's the Silverback version trailer?

>20 years later
>user on a hill
>attacked by rabid feminists
>Bran Stark wargs into this thread
>hill to die on
>hill die on
>hilldii on
>hill dion
>hildon
>Hodor
>Hodor

I'm gonna say about mid 30s, with it topping out at 50s at the beginning.

90%+, the ultra progressive agenda-driven journos will eat this up

whatever my digits say, screen cap this!

61 reviewer score, 2 user score

56%

30%, although Armond White will give it a 10/10 rating and neo-Sup Forums will declare it film of the year