How do I grow taller?

how do I grow taller?
>tfw 5'8 but want to be as tall as this magnificent bastard

80% of height is genetic, 20% nutrition and environmental factors.

So go back in time and eat better food when your where 6 years old. Or better yet go back and time and interrupt you parents fucking and un born your self.

You don't. Accept yo fucking height and maybe girls might actually see past your ego.

>ego
that word doesn't mean what you think it means user

Well it's sure not your fucking id keeping you from having girls.

youre losing the race from your first footstep, unlearned newfag. as long as you are confident about yourself besides the height and dont take shit about it, girls would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather take you than the 6'1" faggot who stutters every 3 sentences. dont question this. if you do, go fuck yourself. im not fucking lying.

>6'1"
>Tall
Manlet detected.

lmao, hardly anyone actually knows. FOR THE 95% OF YOU RETARDS OUT THERE, the ego is the part of your thought process that youre consciously aware of, basically. what they meant was egotistical, i believe. however,looking deeply into anyones true ego almost definitely be unwanted. ESPECIALLY from a fucking 4channer.

not gonna lie, im 5'10" but my confidence and dick size would make your bitch cheat for me in a heartbeat, if you had one

what's your dick size?

>confidence
>in a thread about growing taller

all my kek

5'5 and think about suicide everyday. You could always get surgery but they say that could Fuck you up

why the

What?

thinking about suicide, why? because of the height?

Hahahahahahaha. Ok champ. I notice you didn't say anything about being attractive, because I assume you're actually a 5'6" unwashed sewer troll. I guarantee you I'm more confident, attractive, and better in bed than you. Oh, and I can reach the top cabinet.

Yes. Most of the time when I meet women they are much taller than me. This usually turns them away from the idea of dating and thus I'm stuck in the loop of never finding someone

there must be some short girls looking for love too?
fuck off

I hope so. I haven't met any so far that aren't taken or interested in going out

I believe the word you meant to use is insecurities.

>believing

Dats a Chinaman nigger. Probry only 5'8" at most

Korean actually and 6'2

6'2" in Korea equals 5'8" if your a giant nigger

you're *

break your legs, use metal rods to extend your bone and muscle tissue. you'll be in a living hell for a little over a year., in constant pain and unable to walk.. but yeah you'll be taller and women still wont fuck you.

won't*