What do you think about dreads?

What do you think about dreads?
My friend thinks they make you look like a pothead, I think they look nice on some people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pJG5pMives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even if they look nice the first thing i think when i see a dude/girl having dreads is that they probably smoke alot.

It´s problematic and you should check your white privilegies

Yeah, that's not you, neck beard. Jerk off to something else.

They're fucking disgusting. Do you know how you get and keep them? YOU DON'T WASH YOUR FUCKING HAIR!

Lets have a talk about the mutilated ears instead.

She just needs a opaque bubble to walk around in.

She would look so good without the "I'm a unique hipster" package.

>Stupid tattoo
>The "I'm not employable" piercings
>Permanently fucking up her ears

Let me guess, she only dates guys who "get" modern art and are also super unique?

why the fuck white folk do this shit? trying way too hard

on men it makes you look like a lazy pothead, on women a coal burner whore

Sorry, pic not related. Forgot.

People with dreads do wash them, but not as often.

Yes, damn white people and their crazy dress up antics. Thankfully black people don't suffer from this problem.

>Fake hair
>Every she-boon is dressed in every color possible

It's amazing to me how all these black people are so poor and need money for dey keedz but they still have money to get their hair did every week.

No, she dates a ginger guy with dreads

Also, males only wear pants that need to be held up.

Close enough. Could've summarized it with douchebag.

I always wanted dreads growing up. Damn I wanted them bad. Now I'm 27 and never had dreads, now will I. I don't need them. No matter how much you find them cool and normal MOST will find them dirty, unprofessional, ugly, and the mark of a druggy. No getting around it.

that depends OP

how good are you at hackey sack

Why do women even do that , with out the earplate in it looks like shit, so they always have to wear the earplate(for the rest of their lives.).
Why dont they just use a big earing.

Can you bang a good bongo?
These are important things to know OP

The Egyptians started the dread thing , they were Caucasoids , but you are right about the ear things

There is no way in hell I'd consider banging a girl who has dreads. One of the best things about chicks is their soft and shiny fragrant hair

Dreads look stupid on anyone except black guys, but that's ok because I don't fuck guys

Yeah, she'd look better without that plate but her dreads look nice in my opinion

so how u wash ur head with dreads?

they dont.

ever.

People with dreadlocks smell bad. Sure they try to cover it up but...

Yes, they do. There's shampoo for dreads.

Im white , i hate the earhole , i would fuck the earhole, she needs to strech it up a bit or ill rip it.
>Would stick my dick in flaccid
>Grope her tits a bit
>Swell up rock hard as only a white guy could
>rip the ear hole
>Walk away because im on no fap and i aint touching that coalburners cunt or mouth.

They're for black people. White people with dreads are degenerate weed smoking multiculturalist puppets of the hebrew.

>dreads
>nose pearcing
>ear stretcher
>tattoo
>statement T-shirt
>ton of fucking foundation
>faggy ass necklace
>watch confirming hipster mash-up
>head band despite hair already having one
She's absolute slut-tier, attention whore, fater issues cancer. If you want to stick your dick into that, then I reccomend you get fucking checked the following day.

No respect for dreads

Underrated post

>modifies body in various and sundry ways
>manufactures buckets of outrage the instant somebody notices

It had a whole 2 minutes to be underrated

I'm lucky to not have anything after hooking up with someone exactly like this.

I met her off OkCupid (which is now invaded by Tumblr) and she gave me the whole routine:

>I don't normally do this
>You seem different
>I've never slept with someone on the first date
The usual lies sluts tell

She told me 3 dates in, she wanted to be with me. A week later, I found out she was fucking at least 5 different guys and telling them all the same thing.

I'm really fucking lucky I didn't catch anything from her and I did go get checked.

Never again. Never sticking my dick in crazy again.

She has a friend and I'm not into her. I just took her as an example because I think her dreads look nice

>I'm a creepy fuck boy who pretends to know pictures of strangers I found on the internet
or
>I added her and she's one of those people who adds random people so now we're friends

Implying responsibly enjoying pot isnt fantastic. Gimmedreadsnigga

>enjoying pot
What's it like being in High School? Adults do cocaine you poorfag.

No, I know her because she went to my school (parallel class).
Why are you so angry

English isn't my first language, so I'm not sure if 'parallel class' is a thing

Cocaine is a shit high you nigger. Enjoy getting shot by some tweaked nigger-dealer when youre short a dollar. Ill just go buy my weed at the STORE.

Dreads look bad on caucasians.

White guys with dreads look like twats.

White girls with dreads look like unwashed skanks.

I'm not angry. There's hundreds of threads a day from creepy autistic fuck boys like you who pretend to know some stranger from the internet.

I give you props though. Usually it's their "sister" or "cousin".

Does her shirt say "I tried really hard not to look like shit today"?

Well... she failed

I have locks and have to say it is 100% times more maintenance then when my hair is loose. As long as you aren't a dirty fuck then you still show just as often, but now you also have to blow dry the ever living shit out of your hair.

>2016
>not being native English speaker
Cmon user

>>head band despite hair already having one

Fam, those hair bands snap so quick you gotta have a spare.

I don't give a flying fart what species you are,
dreads are unhygenic as fuck, and anyone wearing them is a dirty skank

I want to rape a girl with dreads. Would they even report it?

youtube.com/watch?v=_pJG5pMives

For a community that endorses fucking children and suicide, you guys are pretty judgemental towards drugs, hairstyles, anything you don't agree with etc.

kys faggot

>posts on Sup Forums
>"you guys"

kek

It makes you look like a racist culture-rapist unless you are black.

Typical defensive response

>a community that endorses fucking children and suicide

Yeah, Sup Forums is a community that has a specific guideline of things they enjoy. Also, have you ever seen a thread where people post anything even close to CP related? It gets reported in mass and spammed.

>Endorses suicide

I don't endorse it at all. It's fucking selfish and you're a piece of shit for even considering it.

>Wahh my life is hard so I'm going to take it out on the people who love me

wtf is this and why is my penis getting bigger?

And all because their societies were too dirt stupid to figure out how to use iron

Hmm, how can I convince you that I'm not a creepy fuckboy who pretends to know somebody over the internet?

Entschuldigung

An "ASMR" video. A bunch of women are getting into this ASMR kick hoping guys will donate money to their PayPal and Patreon.

>you guys

Get the fuck out, and never come back, outsider.

Well, although i find alot of things funny on Sup Forums, i really cant stand this alt-right shit i see posted all the time. I mean, either its a huge conspiracy and everyones pretending to be retarded or its just a bunch of edgy 14 year olds who get a half-chub every time they see a trump hat

>you guys
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY FUCKING GENDER? DIE CIS SCUM!

Still here nigger. Kick me from the chat bro

They make the other person look dirty to me. Like, you can't wash your hair like you should with those things.

But dirty is sometimes good. Because a girl like that'll probably just let me cum where I want. On her, in her, on her boyfriend, what the fuck ever.

thats the reason she modified her body in the first place duh

>i find alot of things funny on Sup Forums

You honestly sound like a lonely 15 year old who eats alone at school that tries way too hard to sound intelligent.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. I've done it a few times and I'm lucky to not have anything. Me pee burned for a couple of weeks one time but that's it.

they look like someone wearing turds on their head

you can just shave dreads when you dont like them anymore but these holes will never close

Disgusting...

>DONT NOTICE THINGS I DO TO MY BODY TO GET NOTICED

Christ, when will get the "political correctness" end?

I don't know why everyone thinks that.
People with dreads DO wash their hair

one would think in these dusty lands the savages would try to save water

What she means to say, like every other woman, she only feels violated if she doesn't find the man sexually attractive. If Chad came along, slapped her ass and told her he wanted to wreck her pussy in broken ebonics, she'd feel flattered and probably blush.

When someone like the Hugh Mungus guy though comes along, that's what gets feminists triggered. It's never the actual action.

Idk how finding things funny on Sup Forums is related to being 15 and trying to sound smart, but okay. You dont find things funny here too? Then why are you here? Are you trying to say youre 15 and eat lunch alone while trying to sound intelligent?

There's a reason they think electricity is the devil and they never progress. They're not intelligent people.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. That's a common misconception

Nigga you gay

You don't have to be crazy to be dirty.

I know, I know. But it still evokes that feeling in me, regardless.

Thanks nigga, never thought about it that way.

>You don't have to be crazy to be dirty.
Not all people with mustaches are a pedophile. Every pedophile has a mustache though.

you mean like this?

That slide doesn't look safe

I share both OP and his friend's opinion, some can pull it off but the majority just make themselves look like potheads.