So some drunken skank got fingered after she passed out? Who really gives a fuck? Anyone...

So some drunken skank got fingered after she passed out? Who really gives a fuck? Anyone? Is anyone actually concerned about her?
I am not. Not in the least.
She has no right to bitch.

b8

/thread

No, my honest opinion.
All the fucking whining about this guy.
Who cares if he fingered someone

Apparently you do. Faggot.

So some amerifag cringelord get sent to jail? Who really gives a fuck? Anyone? Is anyone actually concerned about him?
I am not. Not in the least.
She has no right to bitch.

he broke the law lol

Who cares if some guy molested a girl without her consent and got sent to jail for breaking the law? Who's concerned about him? I am not. Not in the least.

I thought he actually boned her hardcore.

so did I

Both were drunk right? And therefore both could not give legal consent. They raped each other but of course only the male went to jail

I don't give a shit about both of them.
They're both retarded.

But I also think it's that sluts fault too for drinking so much at a fucking frat party.

I mean, I'd be slightly annoyed if someone tried to give me a handjob while blackout drunk. But only because I was drunk and wanted to sleep, not because I didn't want my dick played with.

>i do not consent to your pussy being around my fingers

sure

He wasn't passed out.

You don't have to be passed out to be considered drunk

Missing the point. What was he consenting to if she was passed out?

I just find it funny that she wasn't charged with public intoxication or something like that because since when is passing out by the dumpster acceptable behavior?

You'd have to be pretty damn drunk to want to get some pussy next to a dumpster

Once there was a Boy who had been told twice a Day ever since he could remember that if he started to go into one of those Doggeries with swinging Doors in front and Mirrors along the Side, a Blue Flame would shoot out and burn him to a Cinder. Also he had been warned that every Playing Card in the whole Deck was a Complimentary Ticket admitting one to a Hot Griddle in the Main Parquette of the Fiery Furnace. And every little Paper Cigar was another Spike in the Burial Casket. With seven or eight Guardians trailing him Day and Night to keep him away from the Lures of the Wicked World it looked like a Pipe that he would grow up to be the Dean of a Theological Seminary. Across the Street lived a poor unfortunate Lad whose Father was making the Futile Endeavor to take it away faster than the Revenue Officers could put Stamps on it. He was the original Blotter. When they were trying to pry him away from it, he would take a chance on anything from Arnica to Extract of Vanilla. According to all the Laws of Heredity the only Son was cast for the Part of Joe Morgan. He is now the Head of a Mail-Order House. When he sees a Corkscrew he pulls his Hat firmly over his Ears and runs a Mile. The Graduate of the Lecture Bureau may be found in a swagger Club any evening with a Bourbon H. B. at his Right, a stack of Student Lamps at his Left and Two Small Pair pressed closely against his Bosom. MORAL: The Modern Ambition seems to be to vary the Program.

If he didn't consent to finger-banging a comatose girl maybe he shouldn't have done it? She can't be charged with rape because both of them were drunk, even if one was still conscious. That doesn't make sense in any universe no matter how much mental gymnastics you do to try to make it work. That's not even trolling stupid, that's just stupid.

He carried her to the dumpster. Read a newspaper faggot

Isn't this guy already released? I don't know, I try not to keep up with American news because it's usually stuff that went viral thanks to social media.

OP and everyone else who gets bent out of shape over stupid stories, it's not important or logical things that become popular. You see, the majority of the population is fucking stupid and easy to pander to for views.

So when something is going viral, every news station wants to hop on the story for the views. Just like every YouTube channel creating clickbait videos and trying to cash in on every gaming related piece of news. They don't create those videos for their voices to be heard, they do it to cash in on the views.

There are probably hundreds of women in the US raped every single day but you never hear about them.

Stop worry about viral news, people are stupid and care about things they're told to care about.

funny they said 75,000 got raped when he was jail, but they don't even talk about them

it's just "lol rich whiteboi raper ought to die #whitetears we need to kill'em"

they don't even care about any other rapist

Whatever you say, Brock

lol jesus did she actually only get fingered?

i love this reaction because 99% of the people who say it would chimp the fuck out if it was their sister who "only got fingered"

move along troll