How do I become patrician Sup Forums?

How do I become patrician Sup Forums?
What do I do?

You need to listen to this at least 10 times. In succession, not-stopping for any reason. And then you will understand.

Seriously tho, don't actually do this. This album is made for people who want to "act" like patricians

Just listen to more music, is that fucking simple.

you listen to a fuck ton of music

or you just listen to avant-teen shit found on rym charts and then pose here with a topsters chart

I agree with the going to rym charts and posing,

I wouldn't actually listen to a fuck-ton of music though, Music is plain boring. I'm just here for the social status

You can start by not letting Sup Forums decide your music taste

Here's an idea, don't listen to this board about anything, learn theory, learn how to compose and perform, then you're taste will be good and informed.

Don't let Sup Forums fool you, this board knows nothing about music, circlejerks over the same indie pop, anime music and boring electronic garbage while they play their videogames.

it's self defeating don't bother

just listen to a lot of music. listen to everything, don't fucking pigeonhole yourself. have preferences but don't only listen to 1 kind of music.

Patricians don't exist, but elitists do.

this. Being patrician is actually dig deeper into your personal tastes, not trying to like what everyone say is good.

>can start by not letting Sup Forums decide your music taste
it's objective

this

What if somebody has mostly patrician musical tastes, but also like some mainstream stuff and has a few guilty pleasures. Does that make your tastes 'pleb'?

this.

if you listen to what you like it's almost endless the amount of enjoyment you can get from music if you just keep exploring

this is what plebs think

all music is equal