What are we doing to exterminate all niggers? I hate seeing their nappy headed big lip/nose less educated children

What are we doing to exterminate all niggers? I hate seeing their nappy headed big lip/nose less educated children

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_577da633e4b0c590f7e7fb17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's to stop us from putting chains back on them? Niggers love chains

All you have to do to get rid of a bunch of niggers is act normal and casually walk through town and when they're not looking or a few people are around is take a knife. Shove it in their jugular and walk away. It's a quick quiet death. Could probably cleanse a whole kfcs or city trends before a person even walks by #reallifegta

Nigger mixed is the ugliest shit ever. We are losing our white angels

What in the fuck is that

>educated
it has nothing to do with education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Im surprised they actually say it like it is on 1 paragraph of this wiki.

Niggers spend their families budget on Jordans and the white bitch falls for it. Good luck living on wellfare and watching madea on repeat. That's if you aren't frying chicken because you'll never be able to enjoy another movie again

I use to hate cops but at least they get rid of the nigger virus from society

A halfbreed kid
Halfcaste if youre a pc bitch

You could , but niggers never relax. good luck shanking more then 2 of them.

We should put those back on.

What's the story on what happened to the niggers after?

False, youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

>lets have a talk about that marker of funny pictures.com

In the future we won't have our Emma Watsons or any other white women #ripwhiteangels

Let's post crowds of blacks being exterminated

Np

>b-but they're so disadvantaged!

Fuck these liberal white apologists. Dude was stupid enough to walk past them with his hands in his pockets. He ignored every sign that he was about to get rekt because he was more afraid of being labeled a racist than he was of being hit.

sigh.

there is a bitter truth you need to come to terms with. everywhere black people, and black people alone lived. produced and originated NOTHING of note. ever. Did black people exist? certainly.

but what you like is for us to pretend that we dont know caucasians have been in north africa for tens of thousands of years..they are indiginou to the areas where they built there civilizations, you would have us say with a straight face...thats it only a "coincidence" that black people built things ONLY where they were amongst non-blacks. a coincidence. that its only a coincidence that when anything was built in areas where black, and only black people lived... was built centuries and millenias AFTER the fact of ancient egypt. a 'coincidence'

this is what you want. and anyone that does not play along with this fantasy.... is 'racist'?

seriously...where are black people themselves when geniuses like yourself come up? and you want to wonder why so many people have such a low opinion of black people.

Niggers will always come last to every race in intelligence unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

You're only athletic because you were bred to work for us. Now get back in the cotton fields

So gross

Niggers will fuck anything. That's why we call them monkeys lol

One of my friends is black. He's athletic, educated, social, smart and earns good money. I doubt any of you pathetic faggots is nearly as good as him. You fags aren't superior, just because someone who is white did something great.

He's athletic because niggers were bred to work in the field. He's sociable because all niggers are loud mouths. I bet you wouldn't watch a movie with a nigger lol unless you like subtitles

Kek

fucking fake

Problem is, one of 'em isn't enough, now is it?

Also he's not smart. Black people become smart no matter what. They just copy other blacks that learn a big word then make a rap song about it. Check Out Blasé If you want to learn a new word nigger

Only 136? We need to get these numbers up m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_577da633e4b0c590f7e7fb17

No one cares about niggers

The only thing this shows is that if the mother is very pretty, the kids will be OK looking. Those nigger noses and nappy hair aren't doing them any favors.

Don't forget lower iq, Diabetes and prone to violence and creating more single mothers

>We are losing our white angels

this is probably the most retaded sounding line i've ever read.

If you niggers post another gif of niggers jumping a white kid I'm going to kill double the amount of niggers during traffic stops lol

Because they don't birth white angels. Just less nappy niggers

White people nose...

>white people
>posts Jews
lol, you're one desperate faggot.

What have you produced user?

Your noses disgust me

Black Aryan

Is the nigger population going down? I want to live in a perfect world

Egyptians were smart so impossible to be a nigger

Indians are shooting outa the ground like mushrooms, perfect world is far in the future once the street shitters have been exterminated.

Any country that is too backwards to dig a hole in the ground and poop in it, without using it as a water well at the same time is too far backwards to continue existing.

We should stop watching NFL and nba. We are making niggers rich. Drive these niggers back to the hood or extinction

nothing. thanks to all mgtow faggots, having families are generally frowned upon and without that, we can't outbreed them

I won't have kids because if my daughter dates a nigger then I'm going to kill them both