Leave Capekino to me

Leave Capekino to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whelp, guess he ain't Jason Todd.

GOAT joker coming through

I feel bad for leto hes a good actor but im 99% sure his version of the joker will be hated. Hopefully affleck is in this shitty movie for a big chunk to make it semi watchable

It looks cool and retarded at the same time.

no shit dumbass

What if he's really an imposter Joker?

Are you retarded? Normies are full loving his shit. get off Sup Forums for a bit and make some friends

Jared Leto is Jason Todd.

There's a dead robin on his arm.

Wounds match the holes in the suit Baffleck has.

Believe it or not this shitty tweest is the only thing DC is relying on for their shit franchise to be well received

>his version of the joker will be hated
Nope. It's already adored. Check YouTube

Actually they don't. They still believe Ledger is the best.

It would be pretty ballsy, but I doubt Warner Brothers is capable of doing something like that.

Why not? I don't think Based Ayer is afraid to trigger whiny faggots.

They will, it's all part of their "capeshit is a serious gritty business and we should aim at adults" plan.

Which totally backfired by the way.

I dont know however if the real Joker is dead or if he's somewhere else. My guess is they havent decided who he is yet.

The idea of the Joker sitting down at a tattoo parlor, and meticulously explaining what he wants his tattoos to look like ruins the character for me. He's an agent of chaos? Nah, he's some faggot who sat at a tattoo parlor for several hours. Probably had to take a break to go take a piss. Maybe got a quick snack in between tats.

Be nice, I'm sensitive.

Your wrong, i have not heard anyone outside the internet say anything positive about the suicide squad trailers or letos joker.

Again moron, they can think ledger is the best and like this one fool. And on plenty of social media sites they rave for him.

>joker isnt human
>he doesnt get hungry or take shits

Are you retarded?
>joker can plan a hiest
>he cant plan a tattoo

He already goes around a picks out a tailored purple suit for flashiness. him doin that for a tat is that much of a stretch if you arent an autisit

He's a brat, a young wannabe Joker.

Spoiled, obsessed, almost brainwashed.

Because he's Jason Todd

>youtube comments determine what consencus likes.
Even original f4ntastic trailers had a relatively positive reaction.

Still, dead robin as in he killed Robin or he is the dead Robin.

What you have heard is irrelevant unfortunately. Doesn't mean it isnt happening. siorry

>I'm not gonna kill ya. I'm just gonna hurt ya really really BAD

>All that chit chat's gonna get ya hurt

Brilliant dialouge. He's terrifying!

Jared its time to stop browsing Sup Forums and go to bed.

My uncle works for the production company and I have seen the film. He is easily the best version of the Joker, the first scene you see him in is in a flash back scene where he rocks up in his purple Lamborghini with All Eyez On Me by Tupac playing from his car. That scene is the beginning of the Batman case scene.

There's a tatoo of a literal dead robin bird impaled on Leto's right arm.

Meaning Robin is dead and is now the Joker

That's a boldfaced lie.

my dad works for Nintendo

>>he doesnt get hungry or take shits

Yeah, that ruins the character for me. Like I said.

Can't you read?

Then you are a moron.

>Meaning Robin is dead and is now the Joker

Well I hope so. Seems like too good of a twist to pass up. Question is, who's the real Joker. I would flip my shit if it turns out to be Willem DaFoe.

concession accepted

>GOAT joker coming through
Ahahahaha end your life, autistic nigger

Because he is FA Batman

>Question is, who's the real Joker. I would flip my shit if it turns out to be Willem DaFoe.

Probably never reveal it, keep it as mysterious as it was in the comics, and Dafoe is already said to be playing a good guy character so it's not him.

In b4 good is a point of view that's lame.

Joker makes sure his car is custom with Joker shit all over

>young
>year older then Batfleck

You're thinking of Disney

Based

You make it sound like he doesn't have a helicopter with his face plastered on it

That
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" tattoo seems very out of place.
I could understand some crazy guy writing that shit on walls or some paper, but not go to tattoo saloon and ask for it
>I am a crazy psychopath, so could you make this tattoo the way crazy person like myself would write it

Maybe Idris Elba will turn up as Joker.

Stop. Always the same shit with you retards. The Joker doesn't speak like testless cuck beta geek would speak like

That mouth is built for big black cock. Fucking tim curry looking tranny.

fuck off memeing retard

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJ8b7zwa98

mfw I have no idea who "Jason Todd" is

It's not a meme. That nigger could get any role he wanted, and it isn't because he's a prodigy like DDL

So he's just a normie who isn't actually psychopath and just pretends to be one?

>"I want "damaged" on my forehead because moms freak when they see me."

>GOD'S ONLY CHILD

Grata on figuring out Sup Forumss epic meme is just stolen from some shitty YouTube video

The Robin that joker beat to death with a tire iron

Holy shit

kek I'd forgotten about it. Must have sat in my subconsciousness.

>In my mind, it was that Robin had died about 10 years earlier in some run in with a young Joker. So that was an interesting thing to me. Sorta a fun backstory to play with. I felt like there had been loss and there had been sacrifice.

BRAVO ZACK!!

>Joker's real name is Joe Kerr
OH GOD KILL ME NOW

this will be shit and DCucks will cry that Didney Worl paid off critics again.

I can't wait!

Does this mean that God is only a child or that Joker's son of God?

TIGHT

What, you're pulling my leg.

They already confirmed the dead Robin from BvS was Todd.

The robin tattoo could be just because he killed Robin.

The wounds theory is total bullshit there are no fucking scars on Letos Joker that match up with the suit.

As much as I'd like for this theory to be true, most of the "evidence" so far is complete bullshit, especially the bullet hole theory.

Wow who is this guy again?

He also has a dead bat on the other arm. Is he also Bruce Wayne?

Fuck off autist, it's literally the joker. Do you seriously believe they would think the masses would like that stupid twist?

Holy shit there's also a dead bat it's literally a stupid edge tattoo it's not a clue to a conspiracy.

fuck the Leto haters

Looks like subway's jared

Twisted fucking psychopath?

>purple gloves
For what purpose? The rest of the outfit looks just fine.

What is his superpower?

Trips.

If it wasn't that dumb as fuck tattoo on his forehead, he would've been perfect.

POC can't play a villain, it's racist

There are more POC bad guys on the squad than whites.

But they're just misunderstood and only bad because The Man forced them to a life of crime until Black Woman Who Don't Need No The Man gave them a chance.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

I don't get your attitude.

>death

As dead as you can get in a comic book, anyway.

have you seen batmans slippers

>Dr. Fries? I'm damaged.

How do DCucks even think they have marvel beat when this retarded ass joker is on the way

Thinking about it a bit more, the Joker tatoos don't bother that much any more. Some guys are just into retarded body art. Here's Conor McGregor's hilarious chest/stomach tattoos complete with his last name and nickame.

Based film cow

Here's Ed Sheeran

It looks like he lept right off of the pages of my favorite comic book

>civil war
>no one dies
>Warner bros got no balls

Jesus christ he looks like a mii

Batman R.I.P sucked.

>implying we hate it because of Leto

What connection do these ugly micks have with an African plains predator?

Me on the left

all Jokers are GOAT except for Nicholson

No leave it to me

I was being sarcastic you retard.