Most of you are inferior subhumans because you have plebian music taste...

Most of you are inferior subhumans because you have plebian music taste, can't grasp simple concepts from a post and are just sex thirsty animals. This is type of behaviour is so typical with middle-class esque people from low socioeconomic backgrounds or troubled homes. I don't blame you, but I still despise you. Therefore there is no point in me following your mentally retarded Sup Forums threads.

Of course it's easy to reply to me with a cheap response like "edgy", "pretentious" or "tips le fedora" because most of you have the minds of 12 year old children. Go ahead, I'll just be here waiting so I can roast your pathetic ass. You're all cockroaches that I'm eager to step on.

People like you will never accelerate mankind to higher planes of understanding. You're just pathetic, brainless bags of trash.

It's really lonely being at the top though. It's not enough to be on top, because you must always work hard. So I suppose I have no choice but to go search through a mountain of garbage to find my diamond.

Only reply to me if you have superior music taste.

Come at me you dumb fucking faggots.

higher plane of understanding didn't stop you from being a fag

What are your top 10 favorite artists?

brainfags are just playing the minddisplay for clevergirl pussy

get the fuck off my board you ignorant hypocrite

And here is yet another cheap response I was talking about. How pathetic are you to sit there in your little bedroom (or basement simply due to the fact that you lack self-decency and respect) and type that little shitpost to me, when you could actually reply with taste in music.

What's wrong? Did my thread piss you off?

Make you feel inferior without any sense of individuality and thinking whatsoever?

Hello there. My top ten are:
Otto Muehl
João Domingos Bomtempo
Corneliu Dan Georgescu
Rova Saxophone Quartet
Toshio Hosokawa
Panayiotis Kokoras
Reynols
Witold Zalonek
Ned Rothenberg
Fernando Sor

What are your top 10 artists?

Likewise to you too.

"individuality" and "thinking" are all overrated, man, these are all mental constructs, it's all unnecessary significance we place on that. there are no rewards for having so-called "superior music taste" other than simple ego stroking. my music taste isn't anything of importance, really. you're here just trying to start an e-peen contest.

isn't it worse that you to have all this potential, but waste it here?

As expected of Sup Forums. Whenever an individual such as myself makes a thread on a board and has superior taste compared the usual run-of-the-mill garbage being posted here, you either act like complete cowards or make cheap responses.

How disgusting this board is.

You say that there is no importance to it, yet you took the time to reply in my thread regardless of that belief. It clearly went underneath your skin and above your head.

The "rewards" for having better music taste is developing broader taste and understanding towards music and art as a whole. And giving better critique.

To ignore more generic artists that barely make anything innovative whatsoever and play music that sounds basic and just plain bad. Yet considered "amazing" to normalfags who have never truly experienced music before.

If your taste was nothing special, why are you trying to prove yourself to me? You look pathetic in my eyes and no matter what you do or say to prove to me, I will never see you as anything else other than trash that is beneath me and unworthy of discussion.

Not at all. Someone has to educate and inform the lesser people. If people do not broaden ther horizons and expand their tastes, then what is the point of listening to music at all?

It's all for naught, I'd say.

yeah well ur a fag lol

then why'd you put "rewards" in quotes, if those are actual rewards?
then why'd you say "unworthy of discussion" in your reply, which is clearly here to keep the discussion going?
"better" music taste is a construct in your head anyway, based on your own set of rules. your own interpretation of generic or innovative. take malevich, for example. so many interpretations of the black sqaure, but really, the dude drew it because he was just pissed off. so generic, innovative, doesn't matter. it's up to you, to study what you think is interesting to look at, for the sake of studying it, not for the sake of coming here and going all "hurr durr i'm so superior"

How about you leave if you hate this board so much, dumb weeb?

Oh I actually thought you might not be baiting until now

>all that backpacker anime

>octogal tastejab

>gay edgelord post
>trash middle of the road taste in classical music
>unwarranted sense of superiority
>anime
please go on

Post better classical then.

As I said before, no matter what you say to me, I see you below me.

I replied to you because you are bringing nothing thoughtful in this conversation at all and is only here to try to talk down to me. And it shows from your replies and you mentioning your taste is nothing special.

But the thing is, how many here are willing to interpret and observe music more seriously? Most I have seen here is low quality music discussion and nothing but boring shitposting.

I wasn't baiting, first and foremost. Hence my OP and other responses regarding expanding your tastes and opinions regarding music.

You may not have heard of these artists, but to simply disregard what I'm saying just because of that, shows where you stand on this issue to me. And to me, you don't care at all and are unwilling to be openminded.

See

why should I spoonfeed a subhuman weaboo like you?

I'm not OP, just want to know if you have any better than his.

>has a job
>has had sex at some point in his life
>since Sup Forums's perceived standards are so low, this is enough to believe yourself to be some kind of modern aristocrat
>probably a middle class wage slave