/got/ general

Hardhome edition

Other urls found in this thread:

spotify-gameofthrones.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jRcMsqCbzWk
strawpoll.me/10375160
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/game-of-thrones-jack-bender-lost-direwolves-hodor?google_editors_picks=true
youtube.com/watch?v=FmFrB73pe8c
radiotimes.com/news/2016-06-02/it-looks-like-the-next-season-of-game-of-thrones-will-only-have-seven-episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT DEATH BY WILDFIRE CONFIRMED

Post your

>Favorite Game of Thrones season
>Favorite Game of Thrones actor
>Favorite Game of Thrones death
>Favorite minor character

based normies thread

>shill edition

POO IN LOO shitskin spammer

Mago, Irri, Rakharo, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, Pyat Pree, Jeyne Westerling, Pyp, Grenn, Ser Barristan Selmy, Hizdahr zo Loraq, Queen Selyse, Princess Shireen, Princess Myrcella, Mance Rayder, King Stannis, Areo Hotah, Prince Doran, Prince Trystane, Roose Bolton, Khal Jhaqo, Khal Pono, Khal Moro, Khal Zekko, Khal Motho, Osha, Shaggydog, Greatjon Umber, Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers, Leaf, Summer, Hodor

How will these characters die in the books?

Sup Forums here. I hope you enjoy your brainwashing goyim

/melancholia/ bros ww@
spotify-gameofthrones.com/

kek, some guy who was at Balticon just uploaded this video of Preston meeting George:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRcMsqCbzWk

More like the CURRYNIGGERS on Youtube amiright?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

strawpoll.me/10375160

strawpoll.me/10375160

strawpoll.me/10375160

Jaqen = Syrio theory
Jaqen is in King's Landing posing as Syrio Forel, a Braavosi swordsman, to complete an assassination contract. To play the part more fully, he accepts a job from Ned Stark to train his daughter in swordplay. During the first lesson, he sees how passionate and determined Arya is, and sees the potential in her. Recognizing her fighting spirit, he takes a liking to her and begins her training with, "There is only one god, and his name is Death."

Ned is arrested and Meryn Trant comes for Arya in the middle of a lesson. Jaqen/Syrio knows something is wrong, and intervenes. He defeats Meryn Trant's goons with a wooden sword, and tells Arya to run as he faces down Trant, one on one. Arya runs.

Jaqen/Syrio disables Trant and escapes. How? Later in the series, Arya tells the Hound that Syrio, in her mind the best swordsman in the world, was killed by Trant. The Hound laughs, scorning Syrio by insulting Trant's skills as a swordsman. Jaqen/Syrio, a master assassin who had just incapacitated several men at once, would no doubt be able to survive a fight with a notoriously mediocre swordsman.

Ser Meryn Trant, a knight and member of the Kingsguard, would be disgraced and laughed at, most likely stripped of his position if it was revealed that he lost a fight to a man with a wooden sword. He threatens his men with their lives if they ever say a word, and makes no mention of Syrio when he reports Arya missing.

After escaping from Trant, Jaqen hits the streets and remains in disguise as Syrio. Jaqen/Syrio hunts for Arya, but King's Landing is huge and he can't find her. Time passes, he gives up the search temporarily and completes his assassination contract, then returns to the hunt. Somewhere around this time, he gets a raven/sign from the Many-Faced God/whatever with another contract. He puts it on the backburner to help Arya, who reminds him of the original Faceless Men - young, powerless, downtrodden, unfairly wronged, and desperate for justice/revenge.

>>Favorite Game of Thrones season
>>Favorite Game of Thrones actor
Tywin
>>Favorite Game of Thrones death
Squashed Viper
>>Favorite minor character
The bewb hoe that Joffrey killed with the crossbow

>its poo in the loo shills for his youtube channel episode

Season 3
Alfie Allen
Oberyn
Viserys

Who do you think theyll cast as Adult Lyanna Stark?

Is she gonna be a no-name actress for the least amount of screen time she has?

For weeks, Ned rots in the dungeons and Arya scavenges for pigeons to trade for bowls of brown. Jaqen/Syrio continues searching, but Arya was a quick learner, and is too elusive for him in a city the size of KL. This also helps explain why Jaqen likes Arya so much - she managed to elude him with almost no training, and he is further impressed.

Eventually, the bells begin to chime, and the entire city, including Arya, make their way to the Sept of Baelor. Jaqen/Syrio knows Arya will find her way there with everyone else, so he follows. In the Great Sept, Arya climbs onto Baelor's statue to see what's happening, and Jaqen/Syrio spots her above the crowd. He makes his way over to her as Joffrey condemns Ned, and sees Yoren pull her from the statue as Ned's neck gets rekt. Jaqen/Syrio follows Yoren and Arya, and watches as Yoren cuts off her hair and explains his plan to take her to the Wall, disguised as a boy.

Thinking quickly, Jaqen sneaks into the dungeons, still disguised as Syrio, and waits for Yoren to come through looking for recruits to take the black. He gets into a cell with Biter and Rorge (two dangerous lunatics, Yoren later tells Arya), and they start to fuck with him. Instead of killing them, which would rouse suspicion, Jaqen changes his face from Syrio to Jaqen right in front of them, which scares the shit out of both of them, and they decide to leave him alone.

Never saw a wood allen flick but that was funny

also family guy stole that joke

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Report all shills

Reaction vids are cancer
Kys

Normies are fucking despicable.

K

I reported you

First for Ros

It's a based Hardhome thread

Yoren shows up, Biter/Rorge/Jaqen are chosen or volunteer for the Night's Watch, and Yoren has them loaded into a caged wagon. Arya and the rest of the men bound for the Wall exit the city and make their way through the Riverlands. During this time, Jaqen acquaints his true self with Arya and tries to gain her trust again. This is where we learn that Biter/Rorge are terrified of Jaqen for some reason, who in turn just smirks without explaining why.

The group is attacked by Lannister soldiers, Yoren is killed and Arya captured. Jaqen escapes, because he does this shit for a living, and follows them. He disguises himself as a Lannister soldier, sneaks into Harrenhal, reveals himself to Arya, then assists her, Gendry and Hot Pie to escape when Tywin and the Lannister army rides to attack Robb.

When they're safely away from Lannister forces, Jaqen decides he's kept the God of Death waiting long enough, and starts to prepare for the contract he got just before Ned was killed. Knowing that Arya will be hunted by the Lannisters her whole life, he gives her the coin of the Faceless Men and tells her to come find him in Braavos.

Fast forward to the end of next season, and Arya is on a ship headed across the sea. When she arrives at the House of Black and White, Jaqen is pleased to see her alive, and begins her training as a Faceless Man, saying...

"There is only one god. A girl knows his name."

And that's all of it. Jaqen's actions before showing up in the caged wagon are pure speculation on my part, but it all seems to fit, and it also feels in-character for Jaqen.

Repoasting

Source? The director of The Door says it will only have 7 here, doesn't mention length of the eps:
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/game-of-thrones-jack-bender-lost-direwolves-hodor?google_editors_picks=true

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence clad in a suit of black-scaled armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easy as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold that gleamed and shimmered when he moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal. Whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols molded into steel. Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel.

Stannis, because despite Dillaine not understanding the story, the show, or the hype around it, and never reading or watching it, he still fucking owned it.

Hodor

Karl fookin' Tanner

>""ironic"" shill cancer in the OP
Unacceptable.

I like it user

>bolt to the kneecap

I just reread Ned's Tower of Joy chapter, so why does he specifically name Viserys but not Daenerys by name, instead refereeing to her as "your queen"?

idk understand this logic of filtering its like so petty.

>hururur only I can't see his post, that'll show him!

Family Guy stole a bunch of stuff from Woody Allen:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmFrB73pe8c

Notice this is a hard cut, not a dissolve.

Dany isn't born until Dragonstone

Season 2

Ser Davos

That time the hound cut the guy diagonally in half at the Battle of Blackwater, it was awesome.

I'm glad these are still made.

Dany was not born yet (or he wouldn't know about it), he's talking about Viserys and his mother, who is the queen.

>Viserys
>Minor character

DELETE THIS

>mature adults actually watch teen dramas like Game of Thrones

>Napalm Death
What did they mean by this?

isn't dany born on the same day that jon is born? she was born in dragonstone though

no

That one is old, it was for preseason, someone has to make a new one

Reminder that this website is 18+ only

Who /Stannisisalive/ here?

Joffrey actor (Jack Gleeson?)
Shireen
Qarth death guy

>mature adults actually talk about teen dramas like Game of Thrones on a Mongolian forum for rice paper illustrations

He's dead Jim

>next season will only have 7 episodes

radiotimes.com/news/2016-06-02/it-looks-like-the-next-season-of-game-of-thrones-will-only-have-seven-episodes

Why hasn't a single original scene topped Robert/Cersei from S1?

>Viserys

How bad was the storm during her birth was it just some regular storm or was it some huge storm?

Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
Areo Hotah
Stannis

Charles Dance
Oberyn
Richard E. Grant

Makes more sense, they did say the queen had fled to Dragonstone so maybe she was giving birth to Daenerys there.

So now we've got Jon and Daenerys being born on the same day possible, anyone else that comes to mind to?

He's alive in the books
And since the fat fuck will never release the next one, Stannis will live forever

>someone

>the Mad King's crown

i really can't fucking stand when shows do this. just do a whole fucking season

its like a meme at this point to split up the last two seasons

>the braziers at Vaes Dothrak
>the Night's King mark
>Drogon being behind a hill

will they stop with this out of nowhere bullshit?

They had years to plan out season 1 but now they're rushed to push out a season every year. I think D&D aren't malicious so much as just fucking lazy. They take shortcuts because they want to shit out those scripts as quickly as possible.

>Shireen

How is that your favorite death? Worst death more like it

Based Bobby B had a new crown made

simple crown for a simple man

Looks like melted poops.

I was open to the idea up to the point where the Hound mock's Trant's sword skills. Beyond that point, it's pure fanfiction.

>Americans think 7 episodes isn't a season

He missed three shots at that distance?

In the books, it says the storm threatened to rip Dragonstone apart. So I'm thinking a big, big storm.

Did D&D drop the Dorne storyline?

hopefully

I hope after Arya kills the Waif Jaqen confronts her and smiles and says "and what does a girl say to death?"

Speaking of, will we ever get Euron's shark-teeth crown? Now there's a fucking headpiece.

>His smile when Dany says Drogo is going to give him his crown

It breaks my fucking heart every time. Viserys did nothin wrong.

reminder that the Others are the good guys

yea we should go the bbc route like sherlock, make 3 episodes every 4 years and pat each other on the back and drink tea

please make it so.

the whole thing was a jumbled mess

>So I'm thinking a big, big storm.
For you

He doesn't wear the Driftwood Crown in the books? I honestly can't remember.

I bloody well hope so

I would swoon, man. I know the cast and crew have said Syrio is dead, but I just don't believe it. That's one of my favorite lines from the show.

"There is only one god - the god of death. And what do we say to the god of death? Not today."

Alfie Allen
Hodor, maybe? Or maester Aemon
Depends on how minor, but Syrio was really fun

It's driftwood with shark teeth on it

>I am the storm, my lords. The first storm - and the last.

This new Aeron chapter has made me even more mad at D&D for their bland, uninspired and lazy take on Euron.

Deliberately user, in order to prolong her ordeal. Jeez it's like you've never tortured a prostitute or something.

That's all he ever wanted :(

He got a new crown made for him sometime after AFFC, we see it in the TWOW Aeron chapter GRRM read at Balticon.

>watching game of thrones in a group
>not watching it alone in the dark on your phone

Based Valyrian steel armor

Viserys is the biggest cuck in this whole story

favourite as in emotional

rory mccann
grenn
pod