Hey Sup Forums need your opinion

hey Sup Forums need your opinion

so i had a girlfriend. we were perfect and loved each other so much. then i was a dick since i am bipolar and have depression and left her twice. she suffered af and yesterday we saw each other again because i wanted her to tell me how much i made her suffer. also, being the dick i am, i'm still crazy in love with her.
we ended up crying a lot and kiss once because we both still love each other but she told me that i made her suffer so much and we can't get back together. also, there's another guy she just started a realtionship with.

how is this gonna end? what should i do? what will she do? we stopped texting but everything was so tragic and romantic and i feel shit. pic is me right now

Man the fuck up and talk to other girls, even tell her you might as well talk to other people. She will get jealous and want you back. Seems like a stupid thing to do but it works. That and don't waste your life waiting on a text, don't be pathetic

Let her go. Best thing you can do is go your own way. It's not so bad. Only you have to suffer. In this, you're not alone, either.

this will teach you not to fuck up again. you sounded like shit and if you really love her will want better for her.

grow up and find more girls

I really have no problems with girls and since I broke up with her for the first time I had many occasions to have sex and fun but my fucking mind doesn't want to forget her. I know i'm pathetic but i just keep hoping shell come back

I know it's the right thing to do. I just can't stop wanting everything just fixed. Guys i am conscious of my terrible attitude it's just that she told me she loved me yesterday. that fucking sentence is stuck in my mind

>You can love someone and not want to be with them

It's over. Ya blew it. But you never had a chance.

wow that last segment was really funnierino thank you person of the Internet

Bipolar Sup Forumsro type 1 reporting in
My relation literally just endes because of my issues as well i dont have advice but you got my love and support dude good luck!

Using your mental illnesses as an excuse OP you deserve to be alone you fuck

Easy for you to say retard not op btw

--> Have severe depression and multiple personality disorder
--> never used them as an excuse for being a dick to the ones i love

You suck at meme arrows and okay i never used it us an excuse its just a concequence of psychosis etc thats fact not excuses you moron at least be happy you can live a normal relationship no need to mock others

Stop being a bitch.

Stop being a weak troll

I'm being serious, I have to see the love of my life with another man for the rest of my life.

I don't cry, piss, and moan about. Cause I'm not a bitch.

Hey. I also suffer from bipolar disorder and depression, and like you user, I was a dick and hurt a girl I loved. It took forever to get over her and to this day I feel guilty for how much I made her suffer.

Romantically I moved on. I learned from then and I work to keep my mental illness under control, and while I gave relapsed a few times things are better and I am a better person to my new gf.

For the longest time I loved my ex but she moved in, and eventually I could too.

From one bipolar depressed asshole to another, it will be harder than dicks toove on and recover, but it gets better.

And I am aware my mental illness does not excuse how I treated my ex gf, but it was a huge contributor.

Then stop being a bitch.

The fact that you willingly told me that tells me otherwise hahaha

Whats your kik? (Not op)

At least I don't cry to random people on the internet about it, bitch.

Confirmed for weak troll

Confirmed for faggot bitch that can't get over a girl that doesn't want to be with his abusive ass.

It's official, this user has no illness and just wants others that do to feel bad,
>confirmed weak troll

Oh that hurt me so much wich personality are you on now? Haha

100% agree what a turd

What does an illness have to do with it.

When I realized I would never be with her I was a sad little bitch. Then I saw that that would get me no where and stopped being a bitch.

What?

>What will she do?

Well if she said she loves you then her relationship with this other guy might not last, since it sounds like it's pretty new. If you're balls to the wall in love with this girl and can't fathom life without her, then you should look into meds or ways of improving yourself to try and get another chance. IF you feel like you can move on, even a little bit, do it. You'll be better for it and you wont be hanging on to the past.

Train yourself to let go of what you love. Otherwise you'll wind up substance defendant or some shit like me. Don't be like me.

what are you fucking 16 ?