What would you do if you found yourself back on the morning of September 11th...

What would you do if you found yourself back on the morning of September 11th, 2001 with full recollection of the tragedy to come? Would you watch it happen or try to intervene? Live or die.. Make your choice.

I would let it happen but be sure to point out everything that doesn't make sense. Like building 7 collapsing for no apparent reason.

i'd probably browse Sup Forums

I would buy the WTC and cover them with a 4.5 billion dollar insurance. Then I would make sure to be paid twice because I'd claim these were two separate terror attacks.

I wouldn't let the terrorists go on the plane in first place.

Pull up a chair and watch those Amerifats cook in their own grease, just like I did the first time around.

hmmm

>implying there were any terrorists on any planes

>Larry Silverstein approves this

Talking the morning of. Buying any building and huge insurance policy isn't like buying a case of beer.

No shit?

Call the airport and list the perpetrators as "suspicious people". If this fails, call a bomb threat and see what happens - the attacks will be postponed at the very least.

I would write "Bush is gping to crash an airplane in wtc and blame some brown bearded guy" in a post-it and put it near the towers, take pictures of it and upload them to the web. Because thats what happened.

If we stop it wouldnt have as many dank memes

nah bro same deal

Sup Forums in 2001... Good luck with that.

I would skip my grade 10 math class; and go home after lunch; because that's what ended up happening that day. It was pathetic watching my teacher bawl her eyes out over it. We're in fucking Canada, stupid! Get over it!

2001, when Sup Forums was good

I would write in any social network, what will happen and see shit coming down uppon me, when the cops kick my door in for questions afterwards...

Id be happy to be back in 2001 and id completely ignore the wtc.

But a shitton of Apple stock shares

*buy

>Let me get the fuck out of here before they fade my ass next.
>I have 12 santa hats on RuneScape. I don't have time for this shit.

I'm finnish, I couldn't do shit about the attacks even if I wanted to

id send in a bomb threat to the towers so they would have to evacuate meaning no one gets hurt

Not onky nobody would bielive you before but you'd be the first person of interest behind the attack afterwards. I'd just look for a good spot to behold the history be made.

Buy high quality camera, go to new york and film the buildings from a safe distance including building seven.

commit any crimes i want and get away with it while im at it due to no police available.

invest in bitcoin, apple, place high bets that bronchos will win 2016 superbowl.

keep investing & use money to become a well-known rich man in the top 1%, create news network bigger than fox and cnn or just buy them instead. broadcast what i filmed w/ my high quality camera to everyone along with a charismatic news reporter who is explaining why bush did 9/11.

??

Profit

bump

This.

Buy (or steal) the best camera available at the time and get good footage of everything, then sell the footage bit by bit.