Why pedophilia is taboo topic in america?

why pedophilia is taboo topic in america?
it is plain barbarity.

1/5

2/5

sex in general is taboo in america
its stupid as hell because violence is okay but god forbid someone sees a tit

world-beauty.org

First i like but than:
>file is available for Premium Users only.
(

yes and yes

we have to deal with the hand we were dealt friend. the pics are still nice though

i was banned on reddit because of harmless question about pedophilia. it is norm for this site?

reddit is full of SJWs. none of them are willing to have a conversation about controversial topics such as pedophilia

It is in strong relation with publicially proposed sexually explicit relationships. And if it is about JBs, it was, saym not totally wrong in good old days to date them

sadly threads about pedophilia without any cp get deleted on Sup Forums all the time as well

No it isn't.

Ok. where we can talk about it? do you know any good sites?

dunno
discord?

Google hangouts

Some good discussion boards on chans called master or libre

>50% of all talk shows subjects
>taboo in america

pick one

8 chan. Discord. Kik.

Just find a community who also likes discussions. Some of the communities just share drawn art. Some share the bad kind of images. Some like talking about it, most don't.

thank you

Gay marriage has passed, this is the next goal. Don't worry.

americans are barbarians

I live here and totally agree, however pedophilia is an abomination... And the people who sexualize children need removed from society...

>sexualize
define: sexualize

more sites like this?

you mean parents that let their girls wear make-up, way to loose shirts and hotpants?

lold

This. Please draw the boundaries. Its the ambiguity thats causing some problems. Because the boundaries arent clear, people keep trying to push the envelope.

alcohol, segregation, the shit you pulled of while settling your land of the ohh so free and home of the brave. all very tight lipped subjects

As soon as a girl hits puberty she is, in some sense, up for grabs. It's instinct. She has entered the phase where she grows into a full-fledged, fertile female.
Whether you should go for it right away or keep your eyes on better things is of course up for consideration, but you can't blame yourself for feeling a certain attraction.

The fact that America has set its age of consent so damn high, only being allowed to have intercourse with anyone when they're legally adults, doesn't help. Some people think you're a freak if you fuck someone who's 16 or even 17. That's messed up.

A girl like this smiled at me just today
She was so cute
I'm 24 but look like 18
I

Agreed its so easy to be a paedophile in the eyes of the law without being an actual paedophile. Actual paedophiles are attracted to childlike traits. most 17 year old girls have nothing remotely childlike about them.

Gold foresight

People dont even have their definitions down yet, so they equate pedophilia with anyone under the legal age. Its retarded.

Teenagers fuck all the time. When it comes down to it, the only thing people really give a fuck about is the age GAP, which of course is changing like everything else over time.

The SJWs fucked everything up. There was a time when an 18 year old virgin was considered an old maid.

Random thought, China.
With the increasing rarity of women due to the one child policy, are they getting snatched up and married off at a very young age?

Yeah, few people seem to know the actual meaning of the word "pedophilia" so it gets thrown around a lot. Which is honestly pretty horrible since it's a terrible label to have.

And there's no denying teenagers' sex drive, so keeping them off limits until they hit 18 doesn't make a lot of sense.

Hebeiphile here. I love em young

Agreed. It's a retarded accusation to make when te girl has grown big tits, wide hips, and everything else you see in a fullgrown woman.

I can understand the physical appreciation of younger bodies, but to act on it makes on a psychopath. Anyone with consideration of morality just keeps the attraction away

Judging by their shoes and dress, those girls are dancers in some sort of performance, probably some ethnic desert dance.

>morality
is social construct aimed for nurture of obedient slaves of dollars

I'm cute though, built good