So why do you hate fat people?

So why do you hate fat people?

Because they hate themselves and apparently its our fault.

This.

this

I don't hate fat people. I pity them.

they did 911

5'8" 295lb here, I could care less what others think. I want to get skinny to keep up with my toddler and infant sons and to build strength, but if my strength/speed/endurance went up and I still looked fat, I wouldn't care.

this

also, their unhealthy life choices are a very significant drain on our emergency resources and tax dollars. These people are selfish parasites.

Fucking deplorable.

i dont hate fat people i usually just feel sad when i see a fat person. however i dont like how that guy has fat everywhere except for his forearms

Because they're disabled on purpose and that's fucking retarded.

>if my strength/speed/endurance went up and I still looked fat

Fat people have absolutely no idea how the human body is supposed to work, it's fucking sad.

FYI, even your BONE STRUCTURE is heavily altered depending on your movements, being healthy would require a complete new body type for you.

>our food is healthier than the shit fat fucks eat
>fat shaming

What sre these from? I want to watch

Hoeyl shet, you short fatman. Hope your kids don't look up to you past your fupa.

Because I pay for their healthcare.

Moat fat people got that way through lack of self discipline, not because they wanted to be fat. Still dishonorable

>OP here
I hate how they look, how they move, how they speak and they are stealing my food

>facts are offensive

Because i was fat myself and now, as a normal weight person know that it isnt that fucking hard to loose weight.

That was a hypothetical, dumbass. I'm well aware a fatty can't run fast or do parkour and shit. I'm just saying, it's not all about public perception.

Some Australian show. I watched the whole thing, it's precious gold and will make you upset.

Fat people need to be confronted with the consequences of their decisions
>since they apparently have no self control and don't care about the rest of us

If that means SHAME to you, then you should probably consider WHY that is and quit blaming your emotional responses on other people.

This is 10/10 material right here.

It's worth the time. Enjoy.

You sure you responded to the right post?

I'm the guy dumping his antifat people folder here.

it's a completely retarded hypothetical that you ONLY made to claim you don't care about your physical appearance.

This is meaningless, because if you want to be healthier, it REQUIRES looking different.

It's not about aesthetics, you self-righteous twit, it's about being HEALTHY.
>which other healthy humans naturally find attractive

kek

Yeah, not YOU/you, more like a response to the kind of people that complained about that.

This. Plebs don't understand that an attractive body is attractive BECAUSE it's healthy. Learn to evolution, faggots.

The healthiest, the hottest. Muscles are healthy and hot, bodybuilders aren't hot because they aren't healthy (bar fetishists).

fetti fetti spaghetti

I'd love to believe that but aren't there statistics that disprove the whole "they cost us money and resources" thing?

they take up too much space

O SHIT

But BMI isn't an accurate measure of a person's obesity. I'm 6 feet tall and 240 lbs, but 10% body fat, and according to that scale, I'm obese, I think the actual number was 31.

I dare you to fucking read this

I dont. I have some fat friends even. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they're bad people. Faggots who sit around and pat themselves on the back for shit like this, those are the truly shit people.

Don't

It's their own fault 90% of the time

It's like feeling sorry for someone that shot themselves in the foot to avoid going into combat

I'm fat, don't care, don't blame anyone, happily married and haven't been into a doctors surgery in 2 and a half years.

>"muh genetics."
Discrimination based on genetics is evolution.
Fuck fat people.

Lost

There are statistics that PROVE they cost us money; and not just that, but valuable emergency response resources that would otherwise be used for more responsible people.

Most fat people can't afford the emergency costs that they start racking up right before their heart gives out, so the costs get absorbed by the hospital and they either collapse or we fund them in tax dollars.

this.

I don't understand where facts turned into "isms".

>per capita, blacks commit more crime.

"don't be racist."

How is that racist? It's a fact. Facts aren't racist, they're just facts. Jesus.

Not trying to be self righteous, just disproving a stereotype. You don't have to be all fat power to give zero fucks, and vice versa. I'll go out on a limb and say the whole fat power movement is probably insecurity-based. So yes, you're right, I made myself sound like a dumbass, but my point is still valid.

>6', 240lb, 10% body fat
First of all, you're probably lying

If not, that's still not healthy you fucking meat head. One of the main problems with obesity is wear on the human heart, which you are also suffering from.

Because we have to pay for your fatass, diabetes, heart disease, all that shit

because they hate themselves, so why should anyone respect anyone who doesn't respect them self enough to use their will power to achieve good health?

muh genetics, muh good food is expensive, no just eat least shit food and move more, it isn't hard, anyone who doesn't have a thyroid disease or diabetus can lose weight easy

nice dubs, friend

I enjoyed reading this.
Would live with foodbro.

>give zero fucks
That's the LIE you tell yourself to feel self-righteous that nobody else believes.

You WANT to be healthier for your kids, just fucking admit it already. That means looking different, by necessity, so quit using your ugly fat ass as some pathetic type of moral highground, you are dying and leaving your children behind.

I can't fucking even, man

Lol. It isn't genetics, they are just retarded and lazy. My aunt literally weighs 400 lb and can't even breathe properly without an oxygen tank. Its fucking disgusting

>and then continues to shoot themselves every fucking day out of addiction or fear or just laziness
it is pitiful, even if they did it to themselves

donuts and cake are vegetarian

fat person here that loathes himself. I don't blame neither genetics nor society for my choices.

At this point, I don't actually know if I can lose weight permanently without any help, because everytime I do it, I stop at some point and resume my bad diet. I know I'm in charge of my body, but simply "stop eating shit" is not something that can help me. You don't say "stop drinking liquor" to an alcoholic.

lazy, low will power, lack of self respect, pawn-like

yeah you do

boo hoo. exercising and eating right is too hard. man the fuck up.

& that's exactly what you say to alcoholics and smokers. STOP doing it!

You fat fuck. If you go to the super market for food, just dont buy crap.... is it really that difficult. Fucking waste of space.

Change where/how you shop, maybe just do it online. Start walking places that are close enough and don't eat late at night.
>body metabolism is peaked during the day, food eaten at night just makes you fat

exactly. that helped me loose weight. Dont buy shit in the store. When you're home, you wont have any therefore you cant eat it

Have you ever tried meth? But anyway yeah you might not say that to an alcoholic but an alcoholic can fucking quit with willpower you idiot. When my metabolism finally slowed down when I was like 22 I gained some weight and I wanted to lose it so I adjusted my diet and guess what ? It fucking worked.

well heck, that was indeed worth the read

I don't.

oreos are vegan

they take up too much space.
they're offensive to the eyes.
they smell bad.

I'm not defending myself, I'm simply explaining why I am what I am. I can exercise and I can do a strict diet, but eventually I will break again. It's a mental problem and my next approach will be to get actual treatment. I don't know what else I can do.

As a fat girl, I gotta say, people are cunts.

There were a couple feminist fucks who made the "fat activism" bullshit, and now men can't wait to jump onto the "OMG WE DON'T FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE FUCK OFF" train.

Like, shut up, no one is making you and no one cares. It's just really pathetic to treat me as a less of a human being just cause you wouldn't fuck me. There are plenty of guys I know that I wouldn't fuck, but I still treat them with respect.

Witnessed!

Get treatment now then... if you know you'll break again and that's the next step why wait ? Get on some fucking speed pills and stop eating. It's not a hard concept. I drink a lot and accept the consequences yet no one will feel sorry for me when my liver goes out and somehow people feel sorry for fat people but we have to deal with you taxing the health system your whole life while I'll just do it when I'm like 60 and for a couple years, I'll probably kill myself before then though.

My problem is that I can quit bad food/bad dieting, but only in a way that restricts me from everything. I may be capable of doing this to get down to a healthy weight, but as soon as I would allow certain things back into my life, I would fall back and eat it back up.

Not saying food addiction is harder than alcohol addiction, but an alcohol addict can "just" not drink, but I can not simply stop eating at all

Its because you ARE less of a human being.

your worth as a female is solely defined by your sexual attractiveness

you must have understood that by now

yes. you can. or you can just stop eating shitty food and live on food that is actually good for you. Just get addicted to a decent drug and you'll lose weight

TRIGGERED

>There are plenty of guys I know that I wouldn't fuck
Bullshit
A fatass like you would be lucky to fuck anyone who could stomach looking at you.

Eat like a bird and you'll become gracious like a bird.
Stop acting like being fat is out of your control and people are such jerks zomg, you can get down to a normal weight in a matter of months if it bothers you that much.

checked

Ok if it's the food that you can't ever quit then exercise.... it's a pretty easy solution, eat less or exercise more, preferably both

yeah ok sure

I also wanted to add: you don't know what made someone fat. You don't know what a traumatizing childhood they might have had (I know I did), and they might be subconsciously making themselves fat cause they don't want anyone to touch them anymore. They might be sick. They might be struggling crippling depression and have been sad all their life.

So really, I'm not saying here, fat is good and attractive, I'm just saying have a little more empathy. You would have it for many other stupid shit people do, like drunk drive and make themselves paralyzed.

Checkem

Well user, you're in a bit of a catch-22: the very thing making you fat is the thing that makes you feel better when you're depressed about being fat. And you're right that it is an addiction, operating on the same dopamine centers of the brain as other addictive behaviors. Sadly, the foods that feed that addiction most strongly are the shit foods (sugar/fat loaded) that make people the most fat. I suggest exercising everyday, over 30 minutes per day aerobic exercise. And gradually phase out the shittiest foods. After a while, a sugary/fatty snack will make you feel sick, and you'll avoid them. Steer your addiction toward exercise; a good endorphin rush will rival a sugar rush, and it's a lot better for you. good luck.

Because obesity is a physical manifestation of mental weakness

Because its fucking disgusting. They offend all of my senses

Gluttony makes you fat. Stop using trauma as a fucking excuse.
And don't you dare throw "condishuns" around.

If you're sad then you drink or do drugs, eating food is barely even touching the same levels of reinforcement in your brain and thus that much easier to quit binging and shit. I drink to forget why would I eat to forget ?

appreciate you trying to give me tips here, but the entire argument was that "eat better, work out more" is simply the solution for being obese, but not a solution for what caused the obesity. It's a disease of the mind, at least for people that are addicted to food.

But to keep you satisfied, I will restrict my diet, will work out again and as soon as I can afford it (starting a job in october), I will get therapy.

>eating food is barely even touching the same levels of reinforcement in your brain

psych-fag here. you're wrong.

I'm 1m82 and 61 kg.
I'm just sad for fat people.

A thread fully of people who have never experienced the problem first hand, talking about how they would deal with it either better, or that other people should deal with it better. yall dumbfucks in this thread

don't make excuses for lack of exercise ("...as soon as I can afford it"). 30 min a day is all it takes. also, see

eating food does, OVEReating food doesn't. Chemfag here