Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL98Yg94nYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more oc

final bump

kekekeke

>actuallydivine

...ew...

Could someone post the video of those 4 nerdy kids striking poses? I think they invented dabbing.

Would have saved time had she just said, "I'm completely out of my fucking mind."

>all those mental illnesses
Seems about right

>Bun
she needs to lay off those buns

what's the point of these threads? this was a place built by cringelords. What? now we're chads bullying ourselves?

Fresh oc coming in hot

youtube.com/watch?v=cL98Yg94nYA

Thats just a goofy looking dude, hardly that cringey

Kill yourself

How bout this then

Cringin yet?

Still just a goofy looking dude.

My main concern is by posting this as cringe, you believe yourself to be better looking, which is almost certainly false

seems like a nice guy

Not very cringey

would date tbh

He is sexy as hell

what the fuck that's some cool cosplay. what's you're damage man?

you guys must frequent these threads often...god mode engaged

Wish I had such a cool suit

she's hot actually

man it's like people react to stimuli and then put their own spin on it.

y'all are cool. thanks for being so cool. it means a lot these days

>likes: girls with big titties

My guy

Not OC
Not cringe
Not OC
Not OC
Kill yourself please.

You're cool too friend

Who makes these?? I've looked forever for an account and cant find it

It's to make us feel better knowing there are worse people out there

Just seen this on Facebook.

I like your Sonic OC, user. Maybe we can turn this into a Sonic OC thread.

that gotta be fake, ppl like that dont exist, right?
right?

oh god please tell me they dont exist?!

wtf is that thing

some people are, of course, just into the bullying aspect. Sup Forums is now 80% normies anyway, so it's very possible most people come to these threads to laugh at weirdos.

For weirdos going to these threads it's one of two things. Relief that you aren't as bad as the poor people posted here, or laughing at something you're familiar with because you or someone you know fucked up as bad as the people posted in these threads.

For a comparison, imagine weeaboo bashing threads. Those aren't mostly populated by non-anime fans because they can't totally understand just how awful the behavior depicted is. They can assume, but they wouldn't know all the nuances to the retardation. So those are mostly filled with anime fans who have had to deal with those people before.

One on the left goes around with fake fangs and thinks it's a wolf.

okay i could see that. whenever i get like that i just get bummed because i can't imagine what it would feel like to have it even worse than i do. But then I realize that the reason these people post this stuff is because their showing people what makes them happy. I dunno posting this stuff seems like you want to take that away from them. Do you want to take their happiness away?

how the fuck can he have that fat of a face, while his body is only slightly worse than average

Good oc, made me cringe

this kid is classy as fuck man

i go to the usual trap thread for my dose of cringe, faggots

>hye everybody

Thats a fancy fellow right there

thanks homie

oh I know how that goes. I tried acting once and couldn't stand half the people in the room. It's weird enjoying things and not the people who also enjoy those things don't you think?

yeah homophobia makes me cringe too. thanks for putting yourself on the chopping block

THAT is cringe.

OC

The kindle fire phone IS bullshit, though

you don't remember feeling like that?

Lost.

Eh.. Everyone feels shit after a break up, especially if you didn't have many girls.

After my 5th or so breakup, it was kinda routine. You just know you feel like shit, but that it'll go away if you just wait a while

that's not the cringe part, the cringe part is posting to your story on snapchat saying how bad you feel & starving for attention

like a little beta bitch

listen asshole that's not cringe if you post that in other threads i'm gonna be so pissed who just takes an image like and says it's cringe as if you're so cool i mean shit what the fuck who do you think you are OMG ha ha ha look at me i'm so cool someone doesn't like that i hate gay people i'm gonna make fun of them on the internet!

YOU'RE

SO

FUCKING

HILARIOUS!!!!

Well, they are different.

Honestly I am kinda glad I was young when social media didn't exist.

I mean I was always a bit privacy minded but who knows.. Even a few things like old posts about Stat trek from the 90s I made are still available online.

Can't imagine how much it must suck that everything gets sucked up to social media nowadays, even of you don't do it, just because some friend does it..

people do that with every part of life. its what we do instead of calling a friend these days. who wouldn't want attention in a rough emotional spot?

Thats the ugliest wall I have ever seen in my life

Have my upvote.

Kop tek

Taylor Gwinn aka Pepe Silvia on fb
>21 yr old fat Feminazi, cringy edge lord
>richmond indiana
>thinks she's better than anyone
>gets triggered extremely easily and argues either anyone and makes an ass of herself
>thinks she's a make up queen
>non binary trans communist
>hipster as fuck

>its what we do instead of calling a friend these days
No, it's what attention seeking whores do.

this isn't oc you fucking autist

Honestly, crying out in to the public for attention is still sad as shit even though you want the attention, who honestly wouldnt rather talk it out with friends instead of showing how weak you are to basically everyone.

Not gonna win that girl back with tears, you know.

It's just some dude at prom or something

The cringe is too much

this

4 off quads have my downvote you cabbage.

OC

Shit

check'd dubs. sure but why is seeking attention a bad thing. Homeboy just wants his girl back or a friend to cheer him up. if posting something like that on his story helps one of those things happen what's the problem with that. If anything the problem is with people who give him the wrong kind of attention. why kick a kid while he's down?

Wtf is he trying to do.

Being ugly and/or actually retarded is not cringeworthy.

Haha!

Lel. Look at me so fancy

>bunself

Yes it is. You ugly fuck.

>nice shirt
>nice work pants with a nice belt
>okay shoes
I don't get it, sure he's kinda ugly but I've been uglier guys get hot bitches
Hope this guy has a good life- if someone posted him here someone must be jealous of him

i cringed

Jesus Christ. She thinks she's real cool. Fuckin hipsters and SJWs try so hard to be unique but really, they are all the same person with the same mentality and interests.