Holy shit

pacino's best film
why is nobody talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JRvDykXebM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally GOAT.

seems like it would be a Sup Forums favorite because of how ridiculous it is.

it's like serpico for faggots

Serpico is better than Serpico for faggots.

I'm still sad that his only oscar was for Scent of a Woman, a meme version of the original GOAT Italian film.

fuck dammit.

>fuck dammit lmao
Off to reddit with you!

does he go gay for this role?

yeah, both him and his character

were there really this many faggots just walking around the park in the late 70s early 80s? some of the scenes are like 50+ faggots whipping each other and fucking outside in public at night

It's never been released uncut

>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″

yes. In the 80's it was like that, and I'm talking about a small city un europe. Can't even imagine how it was in fucking NYC

because it was his only film in which his character wasn't chewing gum and the critics roasted him for it

>it's like serpico for faggots

Isnt that dog day afternoon?

>pacino's best film
No, it's not.

If you haven't seen it already you could watch James Franco's Interior: Leather Bar next.

what the fuck was the ending? so he was the killer the whole time out of nowhere?

he looked genuinely upset in that scene hahaha

old meme

youtube.com/watch?v=_JRvDykXebM

The original cut of the movie was much longer I think.

>Interior: Leather Bar

Is there an /essential faggotcore/ chart?

Probably. I:LB is directly related to Cruising though, that's why I mentioned it.

only plebs think that Friedkin peaked in the 70s, Live and fie in LA and Cruising are GOAT

he is watching himself in the mirror knowing that every man has a little of gay inside, the sound of the boots is just an audio reminder

What movie is this? Title?