PEEKABOO

PEEKABOO

Strangely neutered psych horror. Looked great, acted great, but overall greatness only glimpsed in peeks and shimmers. Second half squandered the promise of the first.

Good debut, but not a good movie.

>1623
>not living deliciously

Wouldst thou like the taste of doubles and pretty gets?

Would you a witch, Sup Forums?

Yea, the only really good part was the witch making baby-butter so she could levitate a few feet towards the moon.

Kinda set the stage for her to escalate from there, but baby-butter was the "worst" thing she did.

I liked it because it just kept building tension with no release. You expect a scary face or a gruesome scene but it just builds a sense of unease to the end when she embraces her new life

GOATED

Would have been a lot better with much more ambiguity in the third act. If it smashed to black right after Black Philip's first off-screen sentence, or maybe right before it I think I would have liked it a lot more.

Folktales are meant to make you question whether they really happened. This left no question (in regards to the film's universe).

So did she actually make out with the kid? Lip on lip action?

Oral, anal, and vaginal.

pure ayylmaofu

HORNED.com

Recently saw it. Great, great film.

I think it's hinted that the rotting food could have produced paranoia. I personally don't think that holds up and find the movie more interesting in it's exploration of faith if it was real though

>after all these years, finally I have become the vvitch

But that's exactly what I most like about the movie. There was no mystery or twists, it was "There is a witch and magic here yo" from the beginning.

Where the fuck did they find a white baby in 2016?

Just taking a stab at anything now eh Sup Forums?

Sort of mocking Sup Forumss stupid fear that white people are dying out.

Great movie, one of my favorites in recent memory

its not about whites dying out, its about them becoming a minority especially in their own countries

Perfect eyefu

thomasin is my gf

>Folktales are meant to make you question whether they really happened.
what? no, folktales are meant to transmit cultural values. they only look weird from a modern perspective.

Caleb please

Where are the twins in the ending?

I still can't find them.

Probably killed/eaten when the witch attacks the cuckshed

>psych horror
>give me scary visuals, waaahhh

2qt4me