Anyone know what's actually wrong with her? Apparently she fainted due to 'overheating'

Anyone know what's actually wrong with her? Apparently she fainted due to 'overheating'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak
youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1181a12016Election.pdf
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does everyone want her dead?

She's 68, that answer your question?

because she is as much lizard people as one can get?

Why u ask Hillary question then post pic of thr Crypt Keeper?

shes running low on souls

youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak

the lady has one foot on the grave OP. that's all there is to it.

mind control

it was 75 degrees F, and 30% humidity. There's no way in hell she "overheated"

Probably has some minor illness + stress + "overheating". I guess that's what happens when your mind is willing but your body says no.

shit got too dank and she malfunctioned

She looks like the "It's wednesday my dudes" guy

well if you lived in nyc or near it, it is hot as shit here. If you're wearing some pant suit shit all the time and older, your ass will over heat. It happens to younger fucks too.

Rumor has it she has parkinsons. theres a decent vid on youtube you can probably find it

""""overheating""""

Then why did trump not get anywhere near as bad? He wears a suit daily. She has seizures and needs to admit it. We all know someone in such bad health can not hold office. Her stress would make her a 1-2 year president.

her radiator got plugged up with the fall leaves

>68
While Trump is 70. Your point?

top kek

Hillary drops out of campaign...

she is not fit to be POTUS, she belongs in a nursing home or at least assisted living home for retired people

Because she's such a nice and non corrupt politician

the mind control drugs wore off too early. she fighting them off the best she could

Nobody wants her dead. Almost nobody.

But many want to know what's going on with her health. The election is approaching, and the American people need to know if a candidate has maybe a year to live.

In a room, I grabbed an suggest to have a fun the fuck of a horse. For getting the joy of horse fuck, I became full bare. After that, a horse came near. The horse started to fuck me. When the horse was fucking me, I got the tremendous joy. It was so fascinating by taking the fuck of horse.

Seriously looks like a fat Tom Petty

She has down-syndrome.

>trump is 70
You CTR are out in full force. 5th one i've seen so far

holy crap. she looked like she was ready to stroke out - and not the good kind of stroke

them melting steel bars
>555 get

Overheating ?

She was never meant to be the president. The poison is starting to take its tool, though a bit too early. She will get elected, and will die in a few months. The real runner is her vice.

What's CTR? Clinton Team Responders?

this, one time when i was like 14 i was hanging out with this half black kid and his older black cousins showed up actin like straight up niggers and they showed us their rap video they made and while we were smoking a blunt i malfunctioned and passed out

It's 82 degrees and cloudy in NYC today.

My bet is on that $12k Burlap Bag she was wearing. It acted like a hot pocket.

left will vote her anyway even tho she is tainted unhealthy cankled angry bitch

>left gets what it deserves

more like Celeron 400

Pretty sure its some kind of cancer... Have seen people with cancer and shit shit happens after chemotherapy...
She ill be gone in 1-2 years...

Practically, yes.

>6'6" 220lbs 9" dick glorious Aryian ancestry
Still wouldn't even spare the piss if this woman were on fire. Also, fuck you for thinking that Trump makes U 4EDGY 4FURIOUS faggot

Well aren't you just fucking edgy.
>YFW 1/10 wouldn't put my "HUGE" dick in.

Tom Petty is looking a little better lately.

It was 73 degrees F in NYC this morning.

Makes total sense to me that she had a heat stroke.

The thing is, she is so ill that she only weighs 82 lbs right now, and her pantsuit is all padded-up to make her look healthy. I'll bet it's pretty hot in that pant suit.

On a good note, we have not heard from her in over 4 hours, so she might be dead by now. =)

She's dying and currently taking medication for MS and Alzheimer sufferers. Leaked emails on Wikileaks proved it. Combined with all the medical reports and the shit we've been seeing. She's an unsuitable candidate and the liberal media is shilling hard.

>5'6" 240lbs 3" dick glorious Jewish ancestry
>Still wouldn't even spare the piss if this woman were on fire. Also, fuck you for thinking that Trump makes U 4EDGY 4FURIOUS faggot

>Anyone know what's actually wrong with her?

Love the choices we have in this election we either vote for a rich whining pussy or Hillary Clinton, who's a cunt.

Total Cunt.

+1 Internet for you sir!

k bud

if you were any more mad, id laugh harder.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

But pantsuits can melt Shillary!

Donal trump is older than her and was fine bro, so was every other leader there.

She was fuckin done, out of the count.

LOTS of people want to see her dead. People like her have destroyed this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q

>MFW you spew nonsense

Meme magic is real

Correct The Record
Look it up then bathe in the irony.

IT WAS THE ALT RIGHT!111

DEM EVIL RACIST HOMOPHOBIC,WHITE NATIONALISM PROMOTING, ANTI GLOBALISM HATING, ANTI MULTICULTURALIST FILTHY GOYS!

THEIR GRAND GODFATHER PUTIN WAS BEHIND IT.

I'M VOTING FOR HER
#Imwithher
#Sheisfine
#Neverwhiteagain

>I'M A SIMPLE CAPS LOCK FARMER
>I SELL CAPS LOCKS AND CAPS LOCK ACCESSORIES

She's on a blood thinner.

I'd wager it makes her light-headed. Old women faint, too - think about her schedule, she's exhausted and probably dehydrated.

She fainted due to Donald pulling a cross out and the demon having to flee.
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

Would that necessarily be a bad scenario?

Coumadin, you think?

Kek

b/tards are so cute when they try to understand grown up things. Now, run along and play with your other little friends. Btw, you dumbfcks have been saying the same thing for seven years about Obama and somehow not one thing you've been running around, clutching your panties over has happened.

Kek

b/tards are so cute when they try to understand grown up things. Now, run along and play with your other little friends. Btw, you dumbfcks have been saying the same thing for seven years about Obama and somehow not one thing you've been running around, clutching your panties over has happened.

yessir

Spotted the faggot

newest poll (ABC), Clinton + 10

I'm thinking Parkinson's, having seen my grandpa go thru it. But could be another form of dementia setting in.

She had a grand mal seizure. In the video we see her leaning against the sidewalk post, and when her agents try to help her in the van you can see her arms and legs are stiff.

Not heat related at all. She clearly has neurological issues. Possible early signs of Multiple Sclerosis.

The suits she wears look like they weigh 10lb already. Get that bitch some sweat pants, uggs and a t shirt.

"Partisan divisions are 34-24-33percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents,in the full sample, and 36-28-31 among likelyvoters."

langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1181a12016Election.pdf

Fuck off retard.

She wants to run for president. ive fucking hauled concrete in 110 degree weather for hours and not had problems. mfw she can't even stand without fainting in 70 something degree weather.

Woah...woho. Wow. What a gotcha. Boy, you better call CNN for a job because, you are on point with your barbed wit and "gotchas"

Straight from drugs.com - Side effects include confusion, disorientation, unusual tiredness or weakness.

I have my employees take physicals to determine if they're fit to drive delivery vans. I would err on the side of caution if I'm told any of my drivers are on warfarin or similar drugs.

this is obama's plan to get another 4 years.
If there is no candidate, there are no elections. hence, he can stay in charge.

She looks drunk all the time

And the real thing is nowhere near as a minor inconvenience they pictured MS to be on West Wing.

menopause

>too dumb to get a real job and move concrete

I actually wouldn't mind any resident medical fags to weigh in. How functional can a person with MS be and how much stress can they tolerate?

She's dying!

holy crap they dragged her into the van, look at her feet

What if she'd actually die before the end of the elections? Would Trump be declared winner by default, or would someone replace her?
Non-USAfag here, real question

She has progressive MS, which causes blurred and/or distorted vision with neurological disorders. Steroids helps with the MS but steroids have a side effect that causes water retention, which aggravates her congestive heart failure by forcing more fluid into her lungs. Fluid in her lungs is causinh her coughing episodes.

she's just top candidate for her side

>Anyone know what's actually wrong with her?
Everything.

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

thats the secret service medical truck

She's not around my penis, that's what's wrong with her

I thought her VP candidate would take top spot as a nominee and then another person is added to the ticket

It looks like she had a seizure. I used to get grand mal seizures a lot and my body would stiffen up just like that anywhere from a couple seconds to a minute.