Who did it Sup Forums?

Who did it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WT6HAR1ySFk
youtube.com/watch?v=iZQLtKvbhYQ
whatonearthishappening.com/images/stories/woeih/podcast/066/PhysicsOf911.pdf
realitieswatch.com/larry-silverstein-bought-wtc-months-911-got-4-55-billion-insurance-buildings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ryan

wow what a douche

youtu.be/WT6HAR1ySFk

Badgerrs rootn' through dem' anal vores...

9/11 did it

Jews

The building were insured for such an attack only weeks before it occurred.

Over one Billion dollars was made.

Your Mom

youtube.com/watch?v=iZQLtKvbhYQ

Mew2king

Mister Plane

Da Jews

kek

Bush did it

Crab people, I think...

Lucky Larry

Puppets don't pull the strings, doofus.

luke skywalker

Bush let it happen. There's a difference

Donald

Larry Silverstein

>Who did it Sup Forums?

Jews. Do your own research. Jew fingerprints are all fucking over 9/11. From the Jew who bought the WTC and insured it against terrorist attacks to the Jew "art student" spy ring who sheperded the alleged perps to the Jew corporation who finally got the WTC security contract. Oh, and don't forget the "five dancing Mossad agents" arrested on 9/11 after being witnessed videotaping and celebrating the WTC collapse.

Jews did 9/11.

It was an accident maybe.

It was the illegals that trump is trying to keep out

Hugh Mungus

Four billion, with the number rising to six no doubt.

The GPS thought the runway was in Manhattan

It was a false flag, obviously

Saudi's did it, oy vey

19 angry muslims

Says the news media, airplanes do have auto pilot

Muslims did it, but Bush let it happen.

Think of it this way... you know how when two guys are about to fight they each want the other to throw the first punch? It's like that. Bush wanted them to attack so he could invade Iraq and launch the "war on terrorism". He got rich in the process.

I do not understand please explane

Nah .you don't really care

Da jooz

those buildings were rigged years before so they could be demolished, look it up, either kikes, or your own goverment did it, not fucking planes

No please I am care please

Probably means that there wasn't anybody on the planes. There's a theory that the planes landed prior and the passengers were taken off before they resumed and did the deed.

It was all a practical joke by the Great Attractor. He thought it was funny as hell.

They should have built the buildings out of the material they use to make passports

>There's a theory that the planes landed prior and the passengers were taken off before they resumed and did the deed.

There's also a theory that there's a leprechaun living in my ass and, eventually, I am going to shit out gold coins like a winning slot machine. But that doesn't mean that I believe any of it...

This guy along with many other corrupt, power hungry, greedy lowlife villains.

And that's why it's a theory. Holy shit man

Kek! Right?!

This. WTF

The sand people

Blast points are too accurate

That jet fuel's a picky bastard when it comes to melting things.

a plane

The plutocracy.

Fucking Normies

>theory

Fuck off you uneducated cunt

it was the newfags

whatonearthishappening.com/images/stories/woeih/podcast/066/PhysicsOf911.pdf

do the math

don't know, don't care
why don't amerifags get over this?
there have been lots of other tragedies since, lots of other people have died because of world leaders.
It's been 15 fucking years man, get over it. Even if somebody you know died there, you should be over it. I've had family members die to, even more recent than that, and I'm over the grief.
Amerifags are so self centered they have to be the focus of everything, and the whole world doen't help because they endorse it.
Sure, it was sad and a huge tragedy, but get over it, it's not all about you.

this motherfucker

Kek

Potassium can't melt steel beams

This guy knew something...

Is it on airplane mode?

Duh. Why else would you get a policy specifically for terrorist attacks

now that you mention it, it's kinda true. but that was one of the largest terrorists attacks in history (iirc) and is the reason why many of our current security measures are in place (even though the new ones at the airport do jack shit). However, when 9/11 rolls around, its all people can talk about on social medias. But what about those Paris attacks that everybody went apeshit over for a few weeks, then forgot?

No probably just on silent. Don't wanna be disturbed while pretending to read to a school of Lil kids

The temp did it

this

Pourqoi?

In his case, it is holy shit

You can fuck off too

Go look up what the word 'theory' means and maybe then we can talk

>a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something
your point, autist?

The second plane was awkwardly maneuvered at the last second; it banked a bit to get a good angle. This isn't something autopilot would be able to do. It was clearly piloted by a human.

It's entirely possible, however, that it was piloted remotely.

da CIA

rockeffeller

>theory
theoryplay
noun the·o·ry \ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of theory
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events
: an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true
: the general principles or ideas that relate to a particular subject

kek, sounds like you're the one who doesn't know what theory means

>It's been 15 fucking years man, get over it...I've had family members die to, even more recent than that, and I'm over the grief.
It's not about getting over grief. It's about putting the actual perpetrators to justice and ensuring that nothing like this ever happens again. It's also infuriating that there are anti-truthers out there doing everything possible to prevent the truth from becoming the dominant conception of what happened.

Where's a document saying such thing though?

>sounds like you're the one who doesn't know what theory means
He really doesn't. He's one of those idiots who thinks he's smarter than others who he believes don't know what he means. Ironically, he's the dumbass who doesn't know lol

I think a big part of it is that 9/11 kind of ushered in a new era in so many ways. It seems like it changed the course of history

It was zozzle trying to overthrow kek.

>don't know what he means
EDIT: don't know what ***it*** means

Tell me more

He had a car

I broke the towers

your overloards

What does that have to do with 9/11?

realitieswatch.com/larry-silverstein-bought-wtc-months-911-got-4-55-billion-insurance-buildings/
"Silverstein’s insurance plan happened to cover terrorist attacks “by chance”."

I'm not sure how credible this site is, though.

Tell me more tell me more

shut up faggot

glad someone got it

Le 9gag army.

Ohh Sandy, I'm cumming

Allah.

dubs for sentient airplanes

YES
IT WAS HIM AS INVESTERWITH FEW OTHERS. CAUSE HE WANTED TO MAKE NEW YORK GREAT AGAIN

YES
IT WAS HIM AS INVESTERWITH FEW OTHERS. CAUSE HE WANTED TO MAKE NEW YORK GREAT AGAIN. JUST THINK ABOUT IT

nino did it