What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

wait if the inside of the ears are facing forward when they are up, why are they facing forward when the ears are down

Her ears are flexible? I think rabbit ears can move quite freely.

Rabbits can move their ears independently in any direction, they're not stuck in a single position

>ywn be this happy

I don't wan't to watch this movie because I'm expecting to hate it. How bad are the SJW/furries themes?

>shitty quality
>gif
what did op mean by this?

why are bunnies such sluts?

very cute thread

they turned a cartoon into a message movie. Imagine if you made the movie Crash and then turned it into a kids movie

Furries OUT

Its a kids movie about racism

in other words it's a animated film (not just kids watch animation, you know) that's also cultural marxist liberal propaganda

got it

>being against racism is now a cultural marxist liberal agenda

not now, it always has been

did you know karl marx invented the word racism?

you furries fucking digust me. SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

_ ____ __ ____ ______ ___________ ____ ____ _____

>tfw finding out depression permanently changes your brain
I may as well end it

>2016
>Hating furries

Karl Marx also hated Blacks, Russians and Jews (despite having Jewish ancestry all around).

If there was Internet in the 19th century, he'd fit right in on Sup Forums

>typical female driver

It was Trotsky that invented the word racist.

everything permanently changes your brain.

If it didn't, you would never be able to learn anything.

>people that hate blacks can't pretend to like them to use them for their politcal gain

Also Marx himself was king kike, I don't know what way he pretended to hate jews but it's irrelevant.

I DONT WANT IT

I JUST NEED IT

TO BREATHE TO FEEL

TO KNOW IM ALIVE

furries are disgusting

Virtually any intellectual from history hated blacks and Jews

Even if the movie sucked I have to say it's the first movie I liked that was 3d animation. They should do more animal movies instead of trying to animate weird humans

>everything permanently changes your brain.
But not everything degrades it. You're still right though, depression is not that bad.

that's it.

i'm now a #rabbitrocket

SHE'S JUST LIKE ME

wtf I want to fuck rabbits now

The only message of it is "don't be a dick to people". Faggots read too much into things as usual.

Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2 were pretty great desu.