Sorry for posting on wrong secrion but I want a fast answer. Anyhow, ive been hitting the gym for a month...

Sorry for posting on wrong secrion but I want a fast answer. Anyhow, ive been hitting the gym for a month, what should I work more on? Or should I continue as is? 179 cm, 62 kg

any back pic?

You should work on not being such an insecure faggot

Was about to say, back. Then core and legs. But I don't know, maybe you're going for that otterbody/twink aesthetic.

How can you be that light? I'm skinnier than you and the same height but I'm at 79kg.

Shoulders, chest, bis/tris, thighs

Your shoulders and chest need more muscle as well as your legs being undefined. I would do a lot of pectoral fly/incline bench as well as shoulder flies and squats/weighted lunges. Hope it helps keep up the great work user. Remember to take in whey isolate protein as well as nightly casein protein.

thread

Quads, definitely. Nice body fat percentage...

squats 10x10 start with 20kg olly bar work up to ur body weight go up 5kg each week take you 10 weeks to get there

still feel bored do 10x hill sprints HIIT couple times a week as well

drink milk

Good midsection, work on your legs and arms.

I agree. I am 82kg, 1m83 and look roughly ust slightly more muscular. No way i am 20kg more than this guy.

Op here

Core and legs, so more legs ye?

Well then you're not skinnier. I have a problem with weight gain. I also have eating disorder.

My extra 20kg must be in my dick then.

Weighted dips, incline bench press (heavy), supinating curls.

Yeah, my man. But that's up to you. Lots of different directions you can go. Lean start.

shit ton of dips pullups and ollylifts - deads,squats, bench, ohp

subscribe to t-nation

fits a cesspool

In no time, he'll be walking exclusively with his hands.

Ajt m8 thx, noted.

What kind of exercises?

I have a problem to squat freely or Im not confident to squat yet.

Alot of ppl tell me I weight more then I look but I really dont. How much would you think my weight is around if you didnt know?

>I also have eating disorder.
cannabis

work on your dialetical analysis

>I have a problem to squat freely or Im not confident to squat yet.
do lunges and leg press and the other leg machines (curl,extention)

To get better answers you should post your dick