Mysterious piece of metal flings out of Hillary's pant leg

>Mysterious piece of metal flings out of Hillary's pant leg

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

WHAT COULD IT BE?

Compression artifact disease.
It is pretty common using cheap shit camera technology, but is perfectly treatable.

its her concience

compression dont make no sound artifacts sounding like metal falling, nigga

cockring, obviously

*nigger

She's a robot
She has no emotions

that's where she keeps the fetus juice to power her robot body. she's like the 6million dollar man but way cheaper and bitchier

Its a cough lolly. Its her hidden tell.

I hope she has a stroke.

Industrial tampon obviously

She's a robot

shes a robot alien whos come here to take over the world thats her screw

ILLUMINATIS

a coin?
a roach?
a tampon?
a leech?
a joint?
a key?
who knows?

JET FUEL CANT MELT PIECE OF METAL FLINGS OUT OF HILLARY'S PANT LEG

Its a camera artifact, look between the naked legs on the left at the same time

This guy gets it

my question is why does she have to me carried into the van?

her oil plug is constantly falling out. i swear these old robots were designed to fail.

BECAUSE SHE'S DYING YOU FUCKWIT

I wish i could develop film in my pussy :(

shes dying

Her screws are loose
The old hag is falling apart

Holy fuck you people are seriously retarded. How many of these threads do you have to make?

This only confirms that paid Trump shills are all over the place on Sup Forums, because no one else is buying this Alex Jones tier bullshit.

CONFIRMED.

She's a fucking robot or cyborg.

>says the hil-shill
gb2 wherever you came from k

feg detected

I love all the dudes who try to block the view real quick. All they did is make it more obvious.

30 replies
nobody mentioning the snuke in her snizz
the fuck is wrong with you

Totally agree

i invite you to download my version of your image, which is a tad smaller but not as poorly compressed as yours.

I don't see what you're talking about. Do you mean that dark discoloration right behind her left knee?

Why do you think it looks like metal? It could be something else, couldn't it?

Not what it looks like but what it sounds like on the video with audio in it.

>what is video editing

please tell me that you're really not this stupid

the six million dollar snatch

looks like she can't get in gear. guess her clutch is worn out.

Shes a robot

>conspiracy
>actual video proof of something happening
you're a retard, hillary shill. I'm enjoying every moment of your meltdown scrambling to damage control

You know what, if Hillary turns out to be a cyborg or something, I'm donating to her campaign. That would be the dopest thing, having an artificial POTUS.

She just tripped, and you guys all go crazy saying she's having a stroke or a seizure. Really? Do you not see how retarded you are?

>actual video proof of something happening
SOMETHING HAPPENING

IT'S SOMETHING
IT HAPPENED
SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED GUIZ

IT'S HAPPENING
I DON'T KNOW MATE
SOMETHING

i hope she dies

everyone knows what happened, ctr. you can see her dangling foot being dragged into the car. she was unconscious or paralyzed and they threw her in a van to cover it up.

I think it's the shell casing from when she assassinated Kennedy on the grassy knoll. She must carry it with her at all times as a reminder/keepsake.

>everyone knows what happened
actually, no. We don't. We know she lost her footing, and was dragged into the car, but we have no idea why.

>m-m-muh corrækt teh recuurhd
sure, I earned many shekels today, you totally outed my kike ass, but we still don't what exactly happened and why.

she didnt lose her footing, ctr. she was literally being dragged and held up by a nurse and the poll she was rested upon. and everyone can see it with her own eyes.

>everyone can see it

mmmmm okay

Her balls of steel rubbing together metal filing is result.
Donald Trump has a big pussy

>she didnt lose her footing
yes, she did. She starts to sway, probably dizzy or fainting, and loses her footing as she is dragged into the car. Anyone can see that something is wrong, but exactly what and why we don't know.

remember to write "ctr" again when replying, that way you can tell Trump you did your bit to re-correcting the record, should you ever meet him. I'm sure he'll be grateful.

story?

Oh my..... I love watching CTR scrambling in full on panic mode. This is the best entertainment I've had all morning.

topKek

kek

explain why needed to be carried into the van and her people start surrounding her to keep the cameras out? what are they trying to hide? do you even care?

sorry ctr, but look closer. she literally cant even get up from the poll shes posted up on. they forcefully pull and lift her from the poll, then they try to drag her into the van but they cant so she just drops and her legs are limp being dragged.

everyone can see it with their own eyes, CTR.

its over

they say she had some sort of heat stroke, dehydration. Looks like it.

thanks for re-correcting the record, bro. The Trump campaign would be helpless without the likes of you.

just for the sake of argument, what if she had a bad knee to begin with. if you're not feeling well and your knee is throbbin...
also, looks like her shoe kinda came off. pretty hard to walk wtih half your shoe off.

>sorry ctr, but look closer. she literally cant even get up from the poll shes posted up on. they forcefully pull and lift her from the poll, then they try to drag her into the van but they cant so she just drops and her legs are limp being dragged.
I never contested that, man. That's pretty much what I just wrote.. are you seriously so high on re-correcting the record, that you don't even read what us evil hill-shills write?

>its over
you sure? What if it's just heat stroke, like they said? Then what? And if she dies, or becomes incapacitated, then what do you think will happen? That's the really interesting part.

In light of all of her other odd behavior, no....

re-correcting the record, now with memes. Shits taking of, man.

re-correcting the record

plenty of times i've had a sore knee and worked another 8 hours into the night. if you can't take two steps and lift your own weight, and say things like "what's an e-mail?" or " i don't know where those phones went" then i'm afraid you're unfit to lead a summer camp, much less a country

topKek

>shilling this hard

Way to correct the record, 2 shekels have been placed into your account.

what's a camera artifact? not a fat lesbian so know nothing about cameras other than they are magic and steal our souls.

LOOKS LIKE A MAGNET! see the giggle as it lands?

>can't argue shit
>imma just type HURR CTR
>I won again mom!

She literally went unconscious dude. Her support staff had to drag her into the car with her toes dragging on the ground. Her staff was comatose man.

Oh and the stuff coming out of her pants leg was a turd. She lost control of all bodily functions including her ClintonAnus that opened freely and let loose some stool.

wat

you can't hear a camera artifact, shill.

She's been collecting vibranium

>Oh and the stuff coming out of her pants leg was a turd
a turd doesn't go "clink" when it hits the ground, dude. Unless she ate a bolt of course, the fuck do I know.

I don't have to argue faggot. I have video evidence.

But you libtards don't believe evidence even when it's put right in front of your face.

And you like to claim that you're the intellectual ones.

probably her 4th blackberry phone

>including her ClintonAnus
wut

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you shill.

rad and edgy

>internet videos are real

nice re-correcting the record

She's on a smorgasboard of pharmaceuticals, most of which dry up turds like bricks.

Europoort here. If you want to keep your routine in the US, it's simple, keep those sandmonkeys out. ALL OF THEM. They are not sad. They are grasshoppers. Filthy disgusting inferior pieces of shit. Out continent is going to shit all because of liberal bullshit. "They are people too". NO! Do yourself a favor and don't vote Hillary. She'll lure more muslims (=sandmonkeys) in. They have zero respect for anyone, just what they believe and want is important to them. They're super childish and lack reason. They can't have a normal conversation without screaming discrimination or Allahu Akbar. There is no mutual respect, even our cops and health care providers are cursed at and disrespected in general.

Just warning you all, US media is not reporting how bad it is in Europe right now. I feel a civil war coming up within a couple of years.

Oh shit! The Bolsheviks on the Clinton News Network have have spoken; what they say must be true.

the only thing here that needs correcting is your political opinion

>OP starts thread on interesting thing coming out of hildawgs pant leg.
>"awesome, this looks really weird, I wonder what it is"
>scroll down
>partisan cancer ensues

WTF, why does this shit always trigger the shills and team choosing faggots to come out of their hole? Go back to pol you fucking tumors.

>I don't have to argue faggot
of course not, you've learnt the magic words "CTR".
>I have video evidence
for what, exactly? that she became dizzy and had to be carried into the car? I know that, but I don't why. If you do, spill the beans.

tell us.

I still have no idea what a camera artifact is you stupid nigger.

that's why you're here, to re-correct the record.

Your mother will get cancer next week if you don't reply to this post

stenography?

fu

>the only thing here that needs correcting is your political opinion
and what is my political opinion again?

>partisan cancer ensues

>i have no idea what blank is
>but you're dumb
kek awful b8. you idiots are getting worse

sure, but bricks doesn't go "clink" either when hitting the ground. Only metal makes that sound. I think it's some contraption attached to her legs, to keep her upright.