Tfw we're one of the best small nations in the world and already have 11 medals but we'll never be on the scoreboard

>tfw we're one of the best small nations in the world and already have 11 medals but we'll never be on the scoreboard

Yeah the UK is indeed one of the best small nations in the world.

This whole olymypics has made me more patriotic for GB, I really hope the union lasts now.

Free Scotland s'il vous plaƮt

Je seconde cela

should've voted for independence, cuck

now bow to your queen

I wish the UK had separate flags on here

will there be a second referend for independence? specially after brexit.

curling, lad

curling

nope, scotland couldnt get into the eu anyway because france and spain would veto

scotland will be englands bitch FOREVER

If you were independent your athletes wouldn't be training with the British teams and probably wouldn't have the same funding.

I guess you'd end up like Ireland (1 medal).

No because other countries like Spain would veto their membership to the EU so their regions like Catalonia would not get any ideas of trying to separate.

Yes, almost certainly.

Spain would veto Scotland if they declared independence unilaterally, but probably not if they voted to leave in a referendum approved by the UK government.

France wouldn't veto. Most politicians said they woud lobby in favor of Scotland if they voted out. Never forget that there has always been a strong Scott-philia" in France

Sad that Scotland can't grow up and share in the fun

ALL England's counties should pull together that includes Scotland

Giving Scottish people money in order to eat healthily and do lots of physical exercise is an incredible social experiment.

BASED FRANCE!

I fucking hope not. Only idiots here voted to leave

>complains about england taking our money, making our laws, controlling our currency
>wants to sign up to the EU who will force a currency on us, make most of our laws and regulations, demand a membership fee

not only that but scotland negotiating a deal with the EU wouldn't get anywhere near the deal that the UK has, because on our own we ain't shit. at least as UK we can say no to certain things. on our own they would rape us

>b.. b.. but we have the oil!"

Independence fags are so stupid. They want to build Scotland's entire economy on oil like fucking Venezuela lmao

>i read the daily mail comments section once so i'm qualified to talk about politics

Scotland is a great country. I went to Ireland right after and it was a complete ghetto compared to Scotland.