Do you still live at home? Why?

Do you still live at home? Why?

Student loans are costing me $1200 a month

why live anywhere else?

Damn. The fuck do you do?

Nope, been living off my girlfriends parents. What what!

Nice trips.

Of course I live at home, where else would I live? Unless you mean if I still live with my parents? no

OP your question has been stated weirdly, could you please rephrase?

Are you asking why am I still living in my own house instead of being a homeless person or are you asking why am I still living with my parents or relatives?

If the former is correct, why would I not want to live in my own house that I paid for? Why would I want to live the life of a homeless beggar?

Not sure I understand the question. Of course I live at home. Home is where I live.

Cat has plenty of room compared to anything I'd be able to afford on my own, amazing deal on rent.

Yes, Not in a relationship so its better in terms of living costs. I pay a fraction of what I'd pay with the loan for my own appartment/house.
I plan to move out in a year, two at most.

Living in it its the very reason why I bought the house that I now live in.. 0.o
So eh..yes I do.

KYS for lIrving in your parents basement btw.

Are you saying I should be homeless? Of course I live at my house dumbass

im lazy

Everyone lives in their home you dumbass

give up material comforts for spiritual enlightenment my friends

Yes, because I own the house.

I live with in a Frat house so no

>Live at home
>home
>live
Everyone lives at home. Even bums. Their home is a box. So yes. I love at home

>is on Sup Forums using some kind of device
>no material comforts

aww, did someone just learn about prefixes and suffixes?

Of course I live at home. But Iam not owner, I only rent it. Its my home but it is not mine.
Oh snap! I made myself confused again.

My house is my home
stupid op stop being a little fag and go back to sucking cocks at your home a gory hole at some 24 hour truck stop bathroom

Heroin addict bouncing around.... Really sucks...in Chicago

because we live in the age of not being able to own a home until we're 40 and apartments in my area that aren't spider infested shitholes are not cost effective

what?

Holy hell

I still live in my home yep

yes because i live in small fishing community in Finland in north. Seriously this place has like 100 people living here and everything we do is fish send help

>with in
You seem newly fascinated with how words you commonly use break down

Do you breed with your relatives?
Do you consider yourself human beings?
Do you have consciousness?

Yes. Senior in high school. I am 18.

Whoa, me think the lady doth protest too much.

>thinks a phone is material comfort.

A phone is a necessity in today's world you moron.

You need a phone incase of emergencies or if you have to call in sick for work.

>no we marry girl next door 99% of time
>no
>not sure actually
exactly

Well you could just lady three and for.

amazing

Will you could just lay there and die..haha

because i dont have pay rent, even though i work full time. So I get to save money for myself. I contribute here and there with the some bills and groceries. It's pretty good.

I did for years in my early 20s but I don't anymore.

It's not easy getting a job in a lot of areas unless you know someone or have the right skin color to fill some faggy diversity quota. Sometimes it's just because numales would rather play pokemon go while eating Takis and listening flying lotus. The latter are the same retards voting for the left which brings in more immigrants which means more people competing in the job market. Those people deserve unemployment.

At least I didn't fall for the college meme.

I love at brothels mostly.

where else would i live?

I don't.
Moved out when I was 27.
I regret not moving out immediately after college.

It's cheap!

Where the fuck do you want me to live, in a bus?

I'm a useless NEET. No use rationalizing it, I'm a piece of shit, fight me

>I regret not moving out immediately after college

how come? care to explain why?

why?

Crippling depression even though I have a decently paying job that would easily let me afford my own place.

Welcome to the NHK and a great amount of self-loathing is how i got over my NEET-ness, gl in whichever path you choose

Because I own multiple properties now. If I had started this 7 years ago I probably wouldn't need a job at all.
But noooo my dumbass wanted to buy 2 cars first. AND pay them off.

Lived with my parents for 2 years after college, lived by myself for 2 years, then moved back in with parents. I make plenty to support myself but seeing as I have zero social life and my parents don't give a shit what I do including smoking weed all day it was pointless to ever move out. Saves me money and I can help my parents financially seeing as my dad got laid off from the steel mill years ago and never really found another decent job.

lel
how do you get ur monay?

I didn't go to college and can't afford it on $10 an hour. That and im an all around terrible person, depression and anxiety stop me from doing a lot and i feel like shit all the time. But in reality its just me, being shitty.

why would i live anywhere else than my home? i paid for the fucker

Mainframe programmer primarily.
Rental houses secondary.

Tempted to do freelance coding on the side.
Simple things like adding XBox360 controller support to games that don't support it, I.E. WoW. (Just an example)
But I have no clue how I would conduct those types of deals.

Living in an area with a VERY low cost of living makes it look easy, though.

So I can save all my money and throw 10s of thousands of $$ at oil and bio pharm stocks for Yolo

>throw 10s of thousands of $$ at oil and bio pharm stocks for Yolo
is it working?

Technically if you live there it's home

Isn't that the definition of home, where you live?

So homeless people aren't homeless by your definition?
Buncha filthy fuckin' liars, I KNEW IT!

bumpss

Yeah cause medical bills cost me all of my savings and I'm still paying monthly payments to the hospital and idk how many more doctors.

Live by myself. All I need to do now is bring a grill over for a movie.

wtf move out after high school what's wrong with you

Well, I only had $7000 in student loans after I graduated. Was cheaper to stay at home during college. But my dumbass stayed another several years afterwards so I could buy cars.