Hey guys, do you know any method to increase size of mine dick?

Hey guys, do you know any method to increase size of mine dick?

you need synthol

Go back in time and have parents who have good genes

delete system32

Find a nigger, kill him and eat his dick. Worked for me

step one kill yourself

step two get over yourself

step three get a tranny they love small dick

YOU COULD ALTER YOUR BODY LIKE TRANS PEOP-OHWAIT THATS RIGHT ALL YOU FAGGOTS HATE PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR USSELESS AS SHIT HUMAN BODIES

FUCK THE PATHETIC HUMAN FORM WE HAVE ITS WEAK, IF GOD MAKES YOU A CHICK AND YOU WANNA BE A DUDE DONT SPIT IN GODS FACE

YOU FUCKING KICK HIS ASS OFF THE THRONE AND BECOME FUCKING GOD YOURSELF. FUCK TRANS SURGARIES WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO ALTER REALITY ITSELF. MAKE EXISTENCE WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE FUCK GOD FUCK THE AUTHORITIES FUCK HUMANITY CYBORG ENHANCEMENT AND GENETIC ENGINEERING FIX THE DRUNK HIGH ON GAS FUMES MISTAKES MADE WHEN WE WERE SHIT INTO LIFE. FUCK THESE FINGERS THATS CANT SHOOT LIGHTNING AND EYES THAT CANT SHOOT LASERS. FUCK THIS TINY DICK THAT CAN IMPREGNATE WOMEN INSANTLY AND EFFICIANTLY. FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT US WE NEED TO FUCKING ACT NOW AND GRAFT NUCLEAR CANNONS TO OUR TITS AND HAVE RECHARGIBLE ANTIMATTER BOMB ORGANS AS TESTICLES. CLAWS MADE OUT OF BIOSTEEL AND ROCKET FEET WHY THE FUCK CANT WE EVOLVE OURSELVES TO THIS RIGHT NOW !!!1 AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG LLLLAAAAAASSSEEERR EEEEYYYYEEEESSS!!!!!!

Yeah, just get an erection, it really works!

Get a smaller remote

i want to know

Would pills work?

You can cut the ligaments, then hang weights on it for 6 months. Caveats: expensive, abstinence for 6+ months

I'd like to know the same thing. I would even take just making my softie longer because it's embarassing in the gym locker room

that's a micropenis tbh

How big is it erect?

This

Rip sex life

About 3 or so

Cut dick, a bigger one grows in six months.

Hey I've got that television remote!

Same here!

cut it off and give up on life

pic related

Fuck. I though I had it bad at 5.2 hard.
Makes me feel lucky.

>5.2 inch
Just become a trap. You failed as a man

there is a unique place with treatments by cell trunks that really works. go to Denmark .

Have you ever tried to give it to a girl with that thing?

I still get laid. It feels amazing when girls pit it all in their mouth and cover it with their tongue

chop off your dick, it will regrow 4 inches larger within the next 2-3 years if you're a real man, takes 5 years or more if you have a hormone deficiency

Go to howlongismyschlong.com type in your size and find out your percentage. Shit will seriously raise your self confidence, you're probably bigger than you think.

It's just under average length dude, I'll never wear magnums but I've also never had any problems getting a girl off.

Yeah it's short strokes and lots of grinding but it works.

Can't do a lot of positions though like doggy or missionary without her legs up

Found your fleshlight

Not bad

Damn im 5inch i always think my dick is so small but holy shit 2inches is alot difference

MORE
>more micropenis

smaller remote

Here you go

Lol that's me. I posted that a few months ago. Glad you liked it enough to have saved it. I'm honored

lose some weight and learn to love big cock in ur ass
>its ur only option

if you took your pictures the exact same way right-fag took his, yours would look big too.
>holding the remote at an angle, the bottom part is touching his balls.

shave bro

Why is it the same remote?

you think someone would notice the difference?

>having pubes bigger than your dick
Just let them glow longer and knit yourself a new dick

get smaller remote

use magnifying glass

Fecking geeeeenius!

anyone tried jelqing before?

Sorry OP you have to become a trap.

shrink your whole body except your dick

masturbate

that thing where you stretch massage your floppy dong?

I heard it only adds a cm or two at the best and can damage your dick big time. Bursts the blood bags down your dinky shaft and causes impotence..?

jesus christ you make me look like a giant

dude i have that exact model of television, the resolution keeps fucking popping out and expanding. can't get a signal for shit either.

I tried it for six months. It felt bigger, but it wasn't. After a few months, that feeling went away. I stopped doing it since.

HAHAHAHA

A friend of mine had that problem. He put his fleshlight on a drill.

as long as your dick exceeds 4.5 your good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what's so funny?

yo any one who wants a bigger dick listen up. while you are soft stretch and pull your dick gently outward. massage it while stretched. DO NOT GET HARD, YOU HAVE TO BE SOFT FOR THIS. just stretch it three times a day for five minutes. I did this for six months and went from six inches to 7.5. Downside? I have bent soft penis from stretching too much maybe? but it goes away when hard.

You know damn well what's so funny.

not really.

It's an optical illusion.

The pic on the right isn't a massive dick, it's a tiny remote

this

Add another inch to that tbh buddy.

Apparently there's a surgeon in L.A. who performs actual, viable, non-harmful penis enlargement (the first of it's kind) that's very low risk. Unfortunately this post is completely useless because I can't recall his name. What I do remember is he can increase the length and girth without loss in sensation or risk of erectile dysfunction. Maybe another user knows who I'm talking about. It's a relatively new procedure but from what I gather it's going to be way more popular than breast implants in a matter of years.

nope, as long as you show confidence a 4.5 dick is perfectly good.

Tug on it real hard

keep telling yourself that buddy.

kek

I will, cause I am correct.

I know it sounds cheesy mate, but even though I could agree with you, I won't, cause then we'd both be wrong.

I jelqed and I genuinely believe I gained length and girth as a result.

I have tried pumping as well but I don't think it did as much for me as jelqing.

Nah tbh mate you're deluding yourself.
The average is 5.2 inches in length, anything below that is objectively small.

buy a smaller remote?

Dr James Elist. Have considered going to him and read in a lot of places he's completely legit.

Get a smaller remote for photo

yeah I know its small, but its still perfectly usable.

inb4 men get surgery to have 14+ inch penises and the circlejerk begins

If it's not big, it's small. If it's average, it's small. If it's "slightly above average", it's small. Truth sucks.

Autist spotted.

Small dicked newfag spotted.

Rate my dick

What are you even talking about? An average sized dick isn't small, it's average.

is this a dick rate thread?

Nigga, with them sandals, ain't nobody gonna look at your dick.

Nah I don't think you can get a humongous dick if yours isn't built for it. Like if you have a microdick I think the best you can hope for is getting an average sized one, but average dudes can get a solid 8-incher. Either way men's overall bedroom confidence and pickup game is going to skyrocket once it becomes affordable.

found the retard.

Right. And the average dick is small.

Messing with nature once again, ruining any chance of true evolution. This is what we are now.

Such nice balls, i want to suck those bad boys

Bro, people argued that we were playing god when lightbulbs were invented. Chill the fuck out and enjoy the ride.

Just imagine when cybernetic enhancements become mainstream.

Most other girls will tell you the same.

Pls rate

absolute pencil