youtube.com/watch?v=A0kwQyJEtV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Now fuck off

yes

Best film of 2016.

Hope you like Black humor.

not good,not bad either
ok-tier movie

Black humor? I don't fucking think so unless you think cussing is black humor. Stop saying this.
The story is a sloppy mess with no actual structure, it's very clearly based on a well worn formula. The characters are caricatures and the fight scenes are atrociously boring and again, formulaic
>bro chill it's a fun buddy cop movie what's wrong with you
I would accept this if it wasn't painfully mediocre on every level

I'm sorry but I'm tired of the shills pushing this in here. This is literally the only movie I've regretted paying money for in the past five years.

Yes

It's the most Black movie I have ever seen.

Todd Solondz is black humor, John Waters is black humor. I honestly can't remember any jokes in this that I would consider dark or relatively shocking. It was like an average Will Ferral movie. That being said, if you think it was dark that's your opinion and I can't really argue with that, I just don't see it that way at all.

The dialogue and premise was very Black. The interactions between characters was super Black.

If you refuse to acknowledge that a movie where our hero suffocates a goomba who got hit by a van and tells his 12 year old sidekick "he didn't make it" features black humor--you're already admitting you're putting your buttmad frustration that this movie is popular over any objective evaluation and you should probably be more comfortable with people liking shit you don't like

Have you seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? That one is pretty Black too.

that's not black humor that's just bad writing

This kino is produced by Joel SILVER

hollywoodreporter.com/news/epic-saga-joel-silver-money-791950

He said that the audience of his KINOS is ''the scum of the earth''

It would be better if Ryan Gosling teamed up with Jake Gyllenhaal. Two autistics in a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang knockoff from the same director.

The nose knows

i wanna f$%@ the daughter

>I'm sorry but I'm tired of the shills pushing this in here. This is literally the only movie I've regretted paying money for in the past five years.

This was the best part of the movie.

Joel's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0kwQyJEtV4

I GOT A BIG DICK

Best movie of the year so far. Don't fucking listen to people who talk shit about it.

Yeah go see it. An original film thats actually good deserves a viewing

that's amazing

I never saw the black one.
Why couldnt they find a black midget and a black lmaodrugs guy?
They could have used the midget from me myself & irene and any wacky negro would have done

>t. capeshit shill trying to false flag

The Jews make great comedians

what a madman.

not for my taste really, i was rolling my eyes so much watching it; i guess i took the movie way to seriously

Doug?

This. I couldn't wait for it to end.