Show the best gore you have

Show the best gore you have

Hot

Some of us are trying to eat and fap here. Jeez

I'll take the bottom someone else can have have the top

it's just sad. gore doesn't bother me much unless I see their face, but it's still depressing no matter...

best i got

He was sucked into a wood chipper

There was a great thread awhile ago, hot dead girls, too bad I didnt get any pics from that

Lost

Disgusting...

gross

too far man...

I wouldn't want saving

is she fine ?

MODS!!!!!!!!!

This shit is fucking disgusting

Fuck, man. First thing i thought after looking at pick related is that i can pull off her pants and fuck her.

She is very fine but also very dead XD I bet the coroner had some fun ;)

OP why so small?

is it even her anymore i mean shouldnt the legs be able to fuck who ever they want

Same here

This is why you don't wear earphones while walking on the tracks

I would still fuck her

did he died?

Bet it was suicide, if she got hit it would have thrown half of her far away, she was probably laying on the tracks and just got cut.

Did she not hear the train coming or something?

Yup over night he died

With her purse around her shoulder and earbuds in her ears? Looks like she was carrying some letters or something too.

It's a clean separation and nobody lays on train tracks like that for another reason.

how? and whats it laying on?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

die of cancer you whoresack.

you fell for the bait mang.

Using google explorer...

can we get more female gore? particularly of the post rape brutal murder kind?

You mean Internet Explorer?

Look at the tabs, obviously bait

lol that report is gonna do so much dude. Doing this won't get you laid. Virgin

Go back to your traps thead pls and leave us alone

this

Confirmed for culturally enriched.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

God, my life is sad. I saw this and my first thought was "I wish I'd found her, I'd pull her bottom half off those tracks and fuck that ass."

That's how desperate being a virgin can make you. I wanted to put my dick in the ass of a dead woman sawed in half by a train. This is what I've become.

Sorry.... Thread*

DAT ASS!

Anywhere, anytime? Well I hope you get to see me stuffing a dildo up my arse, enjoy the show Mr Omnipresent.

Dead asian girl examined post rape/murder

for some reason Asian women have very distinguishable pubes.

Seriously how old are you?

I know, right? I'd still smash, but it'd be kinda weird if like, you pushed in and saw body goop getting pushed out the open side of her...

H O L Y S H I T

NEWFAG ALERT
NEWFAG ALERT
NEWFAG ALERT

wonder if it was suicide.
Also wonder what she was listening too.

Gah,fuck! My bad...

Oh boy I wish I lived in the philipines

tldr

>im a whiny bitch who clicks on a thread just to get pissed off

Interesting how there is little to no blood.
How do you even manage to get perfectly cut in half by a train like that?
A friend of mine is police officer and had to scrape some trainroadkilled people from the tracks. He said that they usually explode into bits when getting hit by a train at full speed.

i would definitely fuck that

Sure you little cunt sure okay keyboard warrior go back to jacking off on your moms bra or some shit and leave us alone XD

...an indonesia

that one is good. got more?

you're not fucking serious are you

how is she being hung. Not around neck? i can't see it.

She probably laid across one of the rails, obviously if she stood in front of the train it would explode her.

She had a fun night

I would say the train didn't have a cover on the front so the wheels are the only thing hitting her

Around the neck. That's how hanged man usually looks

95% of these pics are from bestgore

Lol, copy pasta

waste of a damn nice body.

it seems like southeast Asia loves their snuff

I can cur

Lol, tabs were funny, well done.

The fuck is hanging out her puss lol

I would like to live as open

I admire your soft trolling, sad that other fucks are too edgy to laugh from it too.
Have a nice night user!

it's so hard to find dead Asian girls.

fake. why would the morgue be so dirty

Women are often killed by insertion, as this can be a source of emotional frustration for disturbed individuals.