Just received my first soft-rejection of my life by a girl

Just received my first soft-rejection of my life by a girl.

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjpqFwYNPwY
youtu.be/4qljNauZs-o
youtube.com/watch?v=A8dSsoxivjk
youtu.be/9Ooj6pEd6YM
youtube.com/watch?v=WBn9oNxatdg
youtube.com/watch?v=Roe9-DlhXzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell us the story, user.

let the acid saw waves rip your hart to pieces :'(
youtube.com/watch?v=sjpqFwYNPwY

In short: I asked a girl out to coffee at work - first time I've ever asked anybody out, ever - and she deflects it. Later the conversation is brought up again by her, and when I ask if she instead wanted to grab coffee outside work, she said no and she'd rather prefer if it was at work.

Doesn't sound like much, but I've never been the type to hold expectations about things when they are as vague as they were.

Mazzy Star

at least you asked her OP, that's an achievement in itself. Better luck next time.

I red soft-erection at first

Hahaha! It's because you're ugly as fuck OP. How much of a nu-male nice guy are you by chance? Just wondering.

Public ban this fag.
No bullying allowed.

Nigga stop being a pussy. Like nigga close your eyes. Walk away from the computer.

sucks but at least it doesnt sound like she was mean about it.

Not at all senpai, I took it in stride. A sort of bittersweet moment for me, as the homie pointed out. Just looking for some bittersweet music to mellow out to - something like A|A or shoegazie.

hate to hear about it bud, but the only way to get accepted is to wade through some rejection. not everyone can coast through life successfully and I've learned it's so much better to be rejected and know it wouldn't happen than to sit around and wish it had...

all that aside, Paul Baribeau's self titled got me through some hard times.

Pinkerton by Weezer.
This.

youtu.be/4qljNauZs-o here is the song I was talking about

Get out, Tyler

>2017
>not having a huge ass fucking DONG that bulges in your tight pants

fucking beta males

seconding

Knew this board was full of 16 year olds

soft rejection is the worst senpai, you still hold them in high regard for not being a bitch just cause they were passive. Just treat her like shit and she will either like you more or leave you alone

Meh, better rejection than an awkward 30 min - hour + trying to force conversation with someone that isn't interested in you

don't panic user, life has no inherent value anyway and we will all be forgotten, and then the sun consumes the earth while I lay rotting in the ground

A girl would defo go for coffee with a nu-male though. By going on a simple date like coffee is the easiest way to friend zone somebody and assure the relationship dies then and there.

I listened to this last week after I got rejected op

youtube.com/watch?v=A8dSsoxivjk

Here you go family.

youtu.be/9Ooj6pEd6YM

youtube.com/watch?v=WBn9oNxatdg

Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails

Thanks for the support senpaitachi. I'm not nu-male if it means what I think it does. My withdrawing with women lies in a previous breakup that sort of flung me in a trajectory away from relationships. This is just me awkwardly trying to hobble back onto the path.

As for music recs so far, loving em (aside from the acid wave desu).

youtube.com/watch?v=Roe9-DlhXzY