TDK is overrated shit and you know it

So are we really going to pretend that scene where they're watching the video of Joker killing that Batman wannabe wasn't one of the most awkward and unintentionally hilarious scenes in the history of motion picture?

I thought it was the best movie I'd ever seen when I first saw it. And it's still a great movie.

This
I was like 12 though

Practical effects work well desu

>awkward and unintentionally hilarious
Sounds like they nailed the joker perfectly

SMACKS LIPS

Well hello beautiful!

SMACKS LIPS

I'm a man of my word.

SMACKS LIPS

Why so serious?

>I was like 12 though

How is that relevant?

I hadn't that many movies

Snyder’s thrillingly intelligent use of interior conflict and political antagonism vastly outclasses Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises — all noxious — which were bellwethers of our culture’s decline.

It takes just such dreamlike moral clarity to reprove the Nolan trilogy’s chaos.

Fanboys prefer the Nolan films for their “darkness,” which emphasized the sophomoric, pseudo-tragic elements of the Batman graphic novels. But Snyder’s more adult treatment finds the material’s emotional core. This displeases the fanboy/hipster whose adolescent embarrassment about feelings was exploited through Nolan’s emotionless violence and post–9/11 nihilism. Snyder counters that cultural crisis and (through the script by Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer) visualizes the millennial moral struggle as pop myth. His essential subject is mankind’s struggle to discover compassion as well as common obligation — or dare I use the non-political term: brotherhood?

The pain of post–9/11 as reflected in Nolan’s Batman films was a paradigm shift. But fantasy cannot conscientiously be enjoyed Nolan’s way, without any sense of social, historical, or moral consequence. Snyder manipulates this new paradigm so that mankind’s sense of mortality is embodied by Batman, Superman, and their arch-nemesis, Lex Luthor. (All three characterization performances are, well, perfect.)

seen that many*

Younger minds are more impressionable and easily impressed?

I thought the same. It's good, but I prefered Batman Begins.

And then I rewatched them both in two days a month ago, and no. TDK is vastly superior to BB. It's great.

They are very different movies. It's almost like comparing Terminator to Terminator 2.

Reminder that Christopher Nolan is the mememastermagnificient.

Check em'.

Dayum.

You forgot something.

>he can't get dubs

checked

Its a Big Movie