Why is Brienne the worst character on Game of Thrones Sup Forums?

Why is Brienne the worst character on Game of Thrones Sup Forums?

Bonus points for no 'lel womyn'

>shit actress
>stupid zombie character
>no development
>local woman ruins everything

She's not the worst, but she is pretty bad. I think the worst thing was that shirking her duty to Sansa to go get revenge on Stannis had no negative consequences. She literally found her like 15 minutes later. It was stupid because before the season aired it was mentioned online that a part of her plot would be having to deal with that choice. But she didn't. Sansa was handed to her immediately afterwards like nothing happened. That was one of the things that pissed me off the most.

Sansa is the worst character. There is no debate.

I think Ramsay is the worst character. Not the fault if the actor, but he's got nothing besides being sadistic and evil. I miss Roose.

Dany is the worst.

Because she is angry all the time, does questionably stupid things and gets a ton of plot armor.

this.

The Dany story is SOOOOO fucking boring

Sansa is just dany without any dragons. So worthless. I'm a stark I'm a stark look at me I'm a stark. Literally retarded. Her and Brienne are like the worst combo.

Dany is more interesting than Sansa also is a better character/actress

not true he's got 20 good men and some teleporting dogs

They're not great, but at least they're consistent.
Better than these bitches tearing a hole in their own plotline and forcing an entire nation and every major character in it to behave out of character in the span of 2 minutes.

I don't even consider them apart of the show for the most part. Like there little story was so surreal. Like there's no way that happened.

I like Brienne of Fucking Tarth. Don't ask why, I just do

She is meh tier in the books,but nowhere near that bad.
In the show she is just a feminist mary sue wet dream. Bland. Boring. Severely bad writen.

I like her in the books. In the snow though she's awful. She starts off happy to kill people, never taking an emotional toll on her, and lumbers around with the same smug expression, constantly failing in her duty but never facing the consequences. I'm gonna kill the one guarding Arya Stark OOPS she ran away. Who would have thought that she wouldn't trust over someone who's been protecting her for so long? I'm gonna kill Stannis instead of save Sansa OH LOOK I GOT SANSA ANYWAY.

She's always so imperious and smug and her constant fuck - ups face no repercussions. In a show where plenty of characters now have plot armor,hers is the most infuriating because she's not even a main protagonist or antagonist.

I hope next week's old friend turned foe is Lady Stoneheart. It won't be, but in the show her hanging Brienne wouldn't be a vengeance - obsessed misunderstanding, it would hlbe a valid response for years of playing the naive hero and making things worse as a result.

you losers are butthurt about her because she killed stannis the redditor and because she is a strong woman. the triggering is delicious

She's a big, ugly well-intentioned idiot that can't do her job properly and fucks up a lot.

How is she some feminist wet dream?

because she still succeeds despite being utterly inept

this right here,brienne is okay.

The correct answer, when there's 10 minutes left on an episode and she shows up, I debate turning it off

Sandsneks are the worst. There's no debate about this.

He's rather amusing to watch, though. You can tell the dude's enjoying his role.

>Stannisfag slips out of his coffin

I really dislike her in the show, but she's one of my favorite characters in the books

nah sandsnecks are garbage.
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR THAT FIGHT SCENE

>mfw I get revenge for my dead lover by killing a child and murdering the rest of his family

>Better than these bitches tearing a hole in their own plotline and forcing an entire nation and every major character in it to behave out of character in the span of 2 minutes.

Do you mean when they killed the Prince of Dorne for no reason, or am I missing something?

He's a talented actor. His character is putrid garbage. That's what this is about.

Failed to protect renly

Failed to protect caitlyn

Failed to bring jaime to KL

Failed to bring arya

Almost failed to save sansa

>M'whiteknight

Sneks 100%.

If I have to cite a single character it would be goblin girl.

Joarh Cummypalms second though.

The women characters in the show all suck without their internal dialogues. Save for Arya, Smirkfu and her grandma I suppose.

we can agree the show does feature some GOAT female characters though, right?

>cersei
>olenna
>margaery
>myranda
>ellaria until she went to shit this season

Grandma smirk is goat, I wish she was in it more

She was great with Jaime, but since then she has been kind of bland. And now that she killed Stannis she really has nothing to do but be a sword in the room.

Dany after s1 is easily the worst

Absolutely, but the tumblr crowd gravitates towards the big ugly dumb one for some reason...

>Not loving Margaery
>Cute, young, smart as hell.
>Play the game, but play it by being cutsie and loved by the people, controls the king by utilizing her natural talents.
>Isn't some bitchy Lannister who acts like a stuck up bitch and breaks down when things don't go her way.
>Doesn't fuck her brother (lel)
>GOAT grandma
>Best tits on the show, doesn't need CGI like dothraki slut.