What is wrong with this guy ?

What is wrong with this guy ?

That doctor pic gets me every single time

his dad is Florida man so what did you expect?

Chill out he's literally doctor love.

You would have to be a nigger to be stupid enough to think people could believe a nigger being a doctor.

this kid is my hero.

doctor love, here to check these dubs.

He's a relentless savage.

Nigger detected

why are white people so obsessed with black people?

god this stupid "black people are less than I am" routine is fucking a cancer on Sup Forums. I like a nigger joke as much as the next guy, but its like an obsession with you people...and its so FUCKING BORING.

because they keep stealing our shit, then bitch they don't have enough.

Do you not know what savage means in modern culture?

yup, im sensing jealousy and sour grapes. Dont blame your miscomings on "le niggers"

It's ok, user, some times groups of people make jokes you don't find funny any more. It happens. No need to go on a tirade.

Fucking faggot, get over it.

Because they're constantly committing crimes and blaming the results of their own low intelligence and criminal behavior on white people. They're massive hypocrites - They're the most racist race out there but all they can do is complain about racism all day. They totally lack societal accountability and work ethic and just fucking complain about everything non-stop.

>misusing the "le" meme

newfag kys

lol fuck florida

> Characterises millions of people solely by their race
> Claims they are racist

im sensing generalization, social issues, and insecurity. Daijobu user.

Just so you know user, everyone isnt the same. Thats like me saying all white people are smelly insecure nerds that are fat or awkward. It's not true is it?

I give him props for the attempt

>newfag calling someone newfag to fit in

Stop trying to fit in on the internet user, literally only newfags calk people newfags.

Never change, Florida Man.

Nothing, he's fucking hilarious

Point out where I say that every single black person acts that way you fucking retard.

Of course there's generalization in there you fucking dimwit. Generalization is a necessity when you're talking about a massive group of people.

How fucking stupid can you be?

Dem cops is racis, they be saying he not no docta when he sayin he is, racis pigs

or you could just not generalize "about a massive group of people"

>dr. boy is based

>i want to sound smart and back up my argument: the post

Then include, but not all of them are like that. In my post i acknowledged that all white people aren't the same, is it that hard? Honestly don't mean to sound like a butthurt faggot but the holes in your arguments are way too open.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Even if they don't apply to every person they exist because a significant amount of that population acts that way

Kek

How about this.

Niggers are 6 times as likely to commit pretty much every violent crime - including forceful rape - than whites, despite the fact that they only have twice the poverty rate.

Even though these behaviors and their higher poverty levels are most likely the result of their 15% higher free testosterone levels and repeatedly scientifically proven lower IQs the majority of niggers still manage to complain that their situation is the result of some magical and unidentifiable institutionalized racism. A few weeks after one black Harvard professor releases a paper about how blacks aren't even more likely to be killed by police than whites based on the situations they put themselves in niggers manage to burn down sections of Milwaukee in protest after another criminal nigger shot at police.

Am I getting specific enough here for you?

I think what' s annoying about muh white power in this particular thread is that it is clearly so empty and irrelevant to the the OP's post.

Dr. Love is obviously a based smooth-talking kid who has conned his way into some cash. It's more initiative than most of you faggots, that's for sure.

His fuckin photo portrait is priceless tho

Totally ridiculous statement. That an unnecessary "this doesn't apply to ALL situations," should be added to any statement discussing a group even when no implication was made that tje statement applies to every single member of that group.

>newfag calling someone out for calling someone else out for being a newfig.

>it is 125% more likely that 34% of my facts are 56% more made up from 99% bullshit sources

yeah u right user

>Ham tastes so good.

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah. You even like 20 year old ham that has been smeared with horse shit? Because I have to assume that since you didn't mention that your statement doesn't apply to every single piece of ham in existence that you were definitely referring to every single piece of ham in existence.

He's a fucking nigger

He's more alpha than you will ever be.

Nigger detected