Bumppp

You look like brandon, the embodiment of self pity and desperation

you look Canadian

I'm a good way?

oh look its Brandon
Brandon the fucking faggot
seriously tho hope you are doing well even tho its probably bait

Brandon get the fuck off Sup Forums and go outside

Yeah you don't look half bad. I'm pretty sure there are girls out there who would find you extremely handsome. I look kinda similar to you and I have a bombshell gf. You win sometimes.

Your face reminds me of Mark whalburg

He's hawt thanks

Better men have ended their own lives yet Brandon still roams this earth

Build some muscle and you will probably be a chick magnet dude. Also I have been where you are as far as insecure is concerned. You genuinely do look good. (no homo) just keep at it and you will find an attractive girl. Or guy whatever you're into.

Who is this Brandon guy also nice trips

>tell me i'm pretty
you're looking like a bitch, asking random faggots on the internet if you're pretty

actually meant for OP

Well am I honey.

( ͡ᴼ ͜͜͜͜˓ ͡ᴼ )

to suck this dick? yes!!!

This fagget oh my fuck

Would you suck mine?

>nice trips

no but you're a pizza faced freak so its not a hard decision for me to make.

Fuck off Brandon

I'll fucken talk to whom ever I wish dick hole

Timestamp

Are you legitimately serious? I feel bad for you if you're that shallow!

He is probably serious. This is Sup Forums. Full of faggots who think that they are better than they actually are

I'm very serious. And who's the real shallow one posting pictures of themselves to see how attractive other people think they are? You can't get upset when somebody gives you a genuine opinion or response. Was your bbq cancelled? Because your grill is fucked.

You look like a nigger

I do not associate with niggers

Drink bleach motherfucker

It looks like you got bleach splashed in your face you fucking loser lol. I'll leave you alone now, its gotta be bad enough know you've gotta live with that until the bleach reaches your stomach.

Dude I'm not OP... You don't know what I look like

I couldn't care less what you look like if you're not op, move on. You aren't proving or saying anything. Just making an autistic comment like who the fuck are you? Nobody cares and you aren't relevant to the conversation. OP needs to wear a paper bag and you should wear a tightly wrapped plastic bag over your head. Bye Felicia,

Hey, Brandon.