OPERATION TUMBL THE TOWERS

OPERATION TUMBL THE TOWERS

POST ALL THE GORE IN THIS THREAD ON THE FOLLOWING TUMBLR TAGS

#feminism #equalrights #tumblr , #womensrights , #memes , #lol , #funny , #youtube , #equalrights , #family , #grandma , #lgbt , #transpride , #pride , #safespace

TODAY THEY DECLARED WAR ON Sup Forums, WE WILL RETALIATE

Also, gore thread continuation

Bump, but i need material and a tumblr

I'll be dumping gore for posting. I just made my tumblr 5 minutes ago. Another user posted this in a gore thread and there was a few others that have already started.

what the fuck has pre-Union Scotland got to do with this?

LETS DO THIS FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM !!!!!

Good one. Fag

This user gets it

Also, a little fun fact for you anons. Today is national suicide prevention day

i know shit about tumblr. so tell me. do i get banned for doing this shit? do i raid until i get so or what?

You might get your tumblr account banned if the posts get reported enough. Today is my first day on there so I'm still trying to figure that out. I've just been spamming pics with the tags and I'm not really too beyond that *shrug* I just liked the idea of fucking with the tards over there.

You should hit the Steven Universe and Undertale tags, too.

So i used my burner email to make the account. It only asks you for an email/password/username. It even gives suggestions. I got DeliciousNutMiracle.

What are those and why?

Came across these cunts and had to say somthing

I'm getting bored spamming furry in these threads

What's this? I've never used Tumblr before today

dolphin.jpg

Is there groups that are easier to target vs just spamming my account with gore and the tags on them?

Lets go bois

Nice pic

God bless Yandex for not requiring a phone number or sms text to set up an account. It used to be hushmail that required nothing other than your simple ignoring of their TOS, but nodding your head a "yeah right" as you clicked agreement to it.

There was a time that the [email protected] email would respond to your request to get an anonymous email. Now you have to lie to yourself that it's anonymous email you are getting as you click to an agreement they reserve the rights to modify at will, holding themselves entirely non-liable in the event that your falsely assumed anonymity via obfuscation will be proven incorrect. No, Sir, you were mistaken. Our users' information is Never shared- you must have done something Else wrong.

nice tits

REPORTING IN

If it came from the internet, it came from Tumblr!

I'm not exactly too sure what you're on about but I like this girl you're posting

That jacket looks sweet. Anyone identify that?

Nice digits. Now check these

Glad that you can join us

Somewhere with a Stan at the end I would imagine

Anyone here have the link for the discord group?