Spend a lot of time with a girl in class and she begins bantering with you

>Spend a lot of time with a girl in class and she begins bantering with you.
>Get her number, still chill and talk. Felt like she wanted me to hang out afterward(too busy)
>Txt her, she responds with who am I and then a lol after I respond
>Try to tease her
>Get no response for the rest of the day
>Next day asks what she's gonna do
> No response

she's a flake right? I don't get how she could show me that much attention 2 classes in a row and just not talk to me. There was touching, things in common, good chemistry between us.

I was sure I didn't come off as needy. I want to know what happened..

Ignore her until she approaches you, if she doesn't than she's an attention whore and you're better off finding someone else. Anything else you do will take you farther from getting laid, trust me

don't hit her up again unless she does.

I'm thinking of talking to the other girls in class and getting their numbers and just completely ignoring her.

Truth is, I just don't know if she'll bite on this b8. She looks shy but her actions aren't.

>anything else you do will take you farther from getting laid, trust me

forgot to add that this is most definitely true. As a man it's just difficult to resist not knowing the outcome but with experience you learn never to second guess.

I can see you're new to girls OP. You're going to find out throughout your life, from many heartbreaks and many akward situations, that women literally thrive off of attention. This girl more than likely doesn't give a flying fuck about you or fucking you or ANYTHING. But she knows you'll give her attention when she wants it, on fucking call. She knows you want her, shes fully aware of the lengths you would go to fuck her, and she's toying with you like a little ball of fucking string.

Women need this kind of attention because without it, they have nothing else to validate their existence. They have no accomplishments, no form of survival without siphoning off of men, and most of all no sense of genuine empathy for you or your life.

My advice? You can fuck her if you wanted to. As socially inept as you are, you could do what you want with her, but you have to stop being a beta. You have to turn the social mindfuck game on its head and beat her with it. It's the easiest way to get laid. Make her love the idea of you, because that's as far as shes ever gonna get. Stop playing into her little petty ass game because you're going to get NO PUSSY and just an awkward time of confusion and askingn Sup Forums what to do.

Make her friends like you, have people publicly laugh at your jokes in front of you. Basically appeal to her indirectly, and she'll go nuts over you. If she wants to flirt you can flirt back, but do it casually, like you're not trying. I bet you shell be on your dick in no time if you don't let her intimidate you. Understand that females aren't intimidating, they just understand that they can use their vaginas as a preloaded Masters Degree, Drivers License, Diplomatic Immunity you name it. But behind this gimmick they have literally an empty carcass of irrational emotion. They aren't fueled by logic. It's basic human social behavior. Except she's on the bottom rung just biding her time because that's ALL she has.

My only course of action now is to move away from her, as I was sitting next to her and take your advice on being the life of the party. I want to thank you for putting this together, you made this clear as day as to what's going on.

talking to her in person is fine and talking to other girls is also, just be how u usually are.

Solid advice here also.

Alright

I deleted her number yesterday as I won't be tempted to say anything else.

Will she get I don't need her if I still sit next to her, talk to her, and talk to other girls? It's like I have to analyze every situation possible.

Dude trust me I have tons of advice I could break this whole thing down to a science and I got nothing but time. I might just start ranting off to help anybody who needs it cuz im bored

If you don't mind answering this I'd get a better grasp on what I'd need to do.

See I'm a good looking dude, I lift, I believe in taking care of myself and I can be funny at times. But I'm a social outcast and as a man it's hard to build a social circle when you got shit at home to worry about. I never got around to sliding my dick in pussy and in my 20s my dick is starting to yell at me.

You should try to think of the whole thing as a little chess game. You keep your options open, move when you feel it's right, but you never make it obvious what you are trying to do to the other person. You can keep her number, you can sit next to her, but constant texting, or constantly sitting next to her all the time is going to make it obvious. Act nonchalant and just do your thing. Talk with your boys, talk to other girls, just enjoy yourself and when that moment comes that you interact with her, make her remember it. Flirt briefly and then carry about your business like a fucking boss.

A good example of this is something im sure you've seen before. The alpha type black guys at your school or maybe the jocks do this a lot. They create a relationship with girls that's based off of them talking shit. They playfully talk shit to girls in order to initiate physical contact, nonchalantly. How does this work? Normally when they talk shit to a girl as a joke, the girl will respond with playfully hitting them back. This initiates physical contact between the two parties which is the girl basically saying "I'm attracted to your alpha dominance, and so im physically attracted to you". But to any passerby it looks like she's just playfully hitting him back.

Establish a relationship like this and she won't feel as if your a beta, and she'll also form a connection to you of "I feel comfortable touching this person". Once she's comfortable touching you, it's practically guaranteed that if she sees you at a party or something , shell grind her ass on you. And you can take it from there.

The key here is to know what you want, but act like you could be doing anything else at that moment as well. Nonchalant is the keyword here.

Another thing to keep in mind dude is that even WORST CASE scenario, you never fuck this girl, there's an INFINITE number of girls out there that are hottet than she is, and I bet you that in your class or whatever, some other girl will notice the way you carry yourself, and will be attracted to it. You might have, no you more than likely have pussy lined up that you don't even know about right now. Don't stress over socially awkward shit. Ive had social anxiety my whole life and it only stopped being a problem when I stopped giving a fuck about it. You'll be fine once you get on your OWN team. Become your own protagonist of your story if that makes sense. Or just ask yourself what Goku would do, setiously hes a great example of what a kind-hearted alpha male would do it helps.

Some of those jocks and black dudes can go hardcore on talking shit. I try to keep my shit from getting reported to the dean or some shit for fear of getting in trouble.
The funny thing is, I was negging her every so often. She gave me another name to call her by and I told her 'good your real name is weird'. It's like I had all the pieces to that puzzle, I even had the dynamic of talking to other girls and making them laugh infront of her and she still tries to play me.

You're right, since I was like the only dude there there was a ton of girls eyeing me out. There's this one nice thick latina that was eager to get a place next to me. I felt like she wanted to sit on my dick and shut it down. There's fine cali white girls, black girls, and latinas, but I had to go for the smooth pussy asian lol. (I ate an asian girl's ass once and it was amazing but that was long ago and she was selfish.)

She probably just thinks you're a loser dude. It happens.

Nah only losers think that,

It's not a loser thing or a confident guy thing. You can have all the confidence in the world, some people are still just going to think you're a loser. She might just be nice and doesn't want to seem cold by ignoring you in class.

It just is, deal with it and move on.

she manipulated you boi

She could have said she had a bf, but she didn't even hesitate to put her number in my phone. She asked me how close am I from class. Those are some IOIs that can't be ignored.
That's how Rome fell, user..

You'll be fine. Handle your own shit and worry about pussy when it comes to you. Ive known guys who work out 6 hours a day and don't get laid. I've known guys who were cocky and arrogant as fuck,brag about their gains all day in front of girls, and exaggerate EVERYTHING about themselves , but could only pull fat girls who's husband's were cheating on them. Then I've seen guys who look like total dorks and are short pull fine pieces of ass and just stayed true to themselves. You shouldn't try to act like someone else, but you should incorporate what works from other people into your own style, and make it cool to be yourself.

Remember people aren't born cool, they may have socially acceptable physical features which gives them a leg up, but cool people are cool because they have the balls to make themselves cool, no matter what people think. So be your own cool dude.

>your real name is weird

kek user what's your name? we gotta hear it

Don't let yourself believe a girl likes you until you fuck her. And even then I'd be skeptical.

you may not know how hard I've worked on this but I've been genuine. I don't like making up bs or lying, there's just these nuances from your life experiences and others (for example) that I haven't attained and understood; no matter how many audiobooks and pdfs I get. As much as I apply I'm left with many mysteries but today is the day that hazy fog got lifted.

True, you could get cucked..