Got my hands on some carfentanyl. One grain of this shit can kill

Got my hands on some carfentanyl. One grain of this shit can kill.

I have a microgram scale. Should I rock some of this? I heard it's a billion times better than Heroin if you don't OD.

I mean it's good in theory as long as you don't get careless. With such small dose size though I'd recommend IV use though. Much much easier to regulate how much you get that way

Bump

Timestamp of you useing it would be sweet

Nice handwriting...

>One """grain"""" of this shit can kill.

if you say so OP

>carfentanyl
ask the theater goers in russia, oh wait, you cant , there all dead

Kek

Nice powdered sugar

Bait

>one grain
>smears it like shit on everything

ok biddy

>no timestamp

2x biddy

Seems a lot like pizza flour to me.

that's definitely confectioner's sugar.

That's one of the first images on google image search. Could you get any more lazy?

That would be like 50k worth of it and you wouldn't be tossin it around like that nice b8

We'll fuck you. Asshole. I'm going to do some elephant tranquilizers and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

you can't have fentanyl out in the open like that. if it touches your skin or you inhale any airborne particals it can kill you even if you have a tolerance.

I guess I'm superman then. Faggot.

do NOT try to buy any of that shit or inject it. it has to be professional diluted in a LABRATORY. you can't even handle it. it is simply too dangerous.

This b8 is fucking retarded. If you really had this amount of carfentanil you would handle it with disposable gloves and wear a gas mask, and if you didn't you couldn't post this thread because you would be dead. Fucking saged ya mongoloid.

The synthetic opiates are generally not as good of a high, you need far less to dose them maybe but as for the effects the traditional ones extracted out of the opium poppy are better.

Snort it up your ass.